Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo (66182 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Cartoon For Kogi Governorship Election (Photo) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by cheta02(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Traditional prime minister... shocked in the end If tony doesnt emerge victorious, i wonder if he would like to dress on that.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by kanayoNickel: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Jay1988:

Nor worry i go Jumia one come give u.. just give me ur ATM PIN and account number..
u are my Savior... let me type the akant sharp sharp
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by lonelydora: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Homeboiy:
Canvas on traditional

Swagger chief grin

That's the reigning thing now. Even in PH here, i see it a lot.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by LordKushmann(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2017
AnonymustME:
The word 'billionaire' is often thrown around carelessly on nairaland

Eze n'Ukpo is worth 42+Billion dollars. And that is only legit money. We no add kumpam money.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by amanze15(m): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2017
win2kwire:

You go and read yours, most successful Igbo businessmen were drug dealers, contraband importers and 419 scammers who were not busted!

That list includes governors, senators and other government officials.
its a pity, but you are acting like a typical Nigerian "who kills the messenger not the message". build a better perspective about other people/races.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by win2kwire: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2017
amanze15:
its a pity, but you are acting like a typical Nigerian "who kills the messenger not the message". build a better perspective about other people/races.
I am acting like a realist.
There are indices and stats to prove it. Any sensible igbo person will tell you.
Majority of igbo business people and the rich started from drug dealing and other crimes - fact!
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Sultannayef: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2017
win2kwire:

There are indices and stats to prove it. Any sensible igbo person will tell you.
Majority of igbo business people and the rich started from drug dealing and other crimes - fact!

@Win2kwire.. you're an educated illiterate.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by nwabobo: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2017
win2kwire:

And you have encountered majority of Igbo businessmen to come to this conclusion?
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by nwabobo: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Bagehot:

He somehow managed to hide his billions from Forbes, but a random blogger un-covered his stash and reported same. I'm getting your logic.

Forres report mainly wealth in quoted equities. Most Igbo men run one man shows and do not list their companies on the exchange hence it's difficult to measure their wealth. Remember Dangote never used to feature on Forbes until he listed he started listing companies.

I know personally a few Igbo men that are billionaires in dollars.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2017
nwabobo:

Forres report mainly wealth in quoted equities. Most Igbo men run one man shows and do not list their companies on the exchange hence it's difficult to measure their wealth. Remember Dangote never used to feature on Forbes until he listed he started listing companies.

I know personally a few Igbo men that are billionaires in dollars.

My point isn't about if or not they are billionaires in dollars. They are very wealthy men - yes. But how can the average Dude tell Mr X is a dollar billionaire without even a minor attempt at valuation? We could likewise by all means, classify Subomi Balogun as a billonaire, using a superficial raison d'etre that he owns a bank.
Re: Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo by amanze15(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
win2kwire:

Are you of the Igbo tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) / All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign / Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.