Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Femi Ajilore On Fire - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Ajilore On Fire (1942 Views)

Femi Opabunmi Seen Begging In Ibadan / Oliseh Replaces Enyeama With Femi Thomas / Ex-super Eagles Star, Femi Opabunmi Cries Out; I'm Going Through Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Ajilore On Fire by marutimon: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
Femi Ajilore hits a double for Groningen (against NAC Breda).

Guy is our best bet for AM at the moment,
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by 12large: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2010
hell no the guy is just like etuhu and the rest useless. our best bet for am is as follows
1.rabiu ibrahim
2. stanley okoro
3. emmanuel ekpo
4.haruna lukman

this 4 players come in before ajilore. i remember ajilore in nations cup he is just buga buga player
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by marutimon: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
Nations Cup? Yoy must be talking about someone else. He never played at the Nations Cup.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by 12large: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2010
i mean olympics 2008
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by hollandis(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Whatever the 5 of them are better than 100mikel obi's 9silly (moda fuucka)put into one body
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by candylips(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
the guy is definitely an upgrade to the likes of etuhu and olofinja
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by fosbiggy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
The Guy is not a n AM . He is a DM.
@ 12large, He played from the defensive Midfield position at the Olympics, where he formed a very solid patnership with Sani Kaita and we got to the Finals. Its only you and Amodu that thinks he is not good enough. He is a better blocker of the ball at the DM position than Mikel.More flexible than Olofinjana, more skillful than Etuhu. He is supposed to be at the World Cup and Thank God he was not part of Amodu's disgraceful outing at the Nations Cup.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by snakova(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2010
12large:

hell no the guy is just like etuhu and the rest useless. our best bet for am is as follows
1.rabiu ibrahim
2. stanley okoro
3. emmanuel ekpo
4.haruna lukman
this 4 players come in before ajilore. i remember ajilore in nations cup he is just buga buga player
Lukman is doing well at Monaco. I'd invite him ahead of Ibrahim. Ajilore is actually not suitable as an AM. Maybe CM or DM.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by jaybee3(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
hollandis:

Whatever the 5 of them are better than 100mikel obi's 9silly (moda fuucka)put into one body
no let chidichris catch u oh grin grin grin
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by hollandis(f): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2010
jay bee:

no let chidichris catch u oh grin grin grin
so mikel obi get fan for here na wa o
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by udelepet: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
why are u deceving ur self, chelsea will lose
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by deb(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
12large:

i mean olympics 2008

You did not watch the Olympics, Ajilore was great at the Olympic games.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by 12large: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2010
he was great maybe for your standard, but for my standard he was rubbish. i was mad that siasia kept on benching ekpo for him. people are talking as if ajilore is better than the rest of the 6 holding midfilders
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by chelseabmw(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
pics plsssssss
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by Nwogeneugo: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2010
Femi Ajilore is a great midfielder and should have been in the Natiions Cup with Sani Kaita.

Watch our match against Mozambique during the qualifiers and see his defensive and offensive work rate with two great shots which the keeper did well to parry.

He is better than haruna lukman(more stable).
Rabiu Ibrahim is our best creative midfielder, stanley okoro does not seem to be able to finish a game well and emmanuel ekpo has so much promise but for me has not fulfiled that potential.

I go for Rabiu Ibrahim, Uche Kalu, Femi Ajilore and Osaze and/or Nsofor for our midfield just like Siasia in Beijin
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by marutimon: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2010
Dunno what's up but Femi is red hot, Just scored another goal this weekend.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by snakova(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2010
marutimon:

Dunno what's up but Femi is red hot, Just scored another goal this weekend.
scored all goals frm DM position. And we don't need one hit wonders. Mikel is by far naija's best CM playing for a top class side like Chelsea. In fact he's our only player playing in a top class side so all them haters stop hating. He shone in Italy against Inter and has been a regular albeit due to the absence of Essien. Imagine, this same Ajilore guy used to left out of a team like NAC Breda in the dutch league
Let him keep it up over a few more games, then it'l be left to Lagerback to decide. BUT FOR ME, TOO MEDIOCRE.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by Nwogeneugo: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2010
[  Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire
« #16 on: Yesterday at 10:11:41 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scored all goals frm DM position. And we don't need one hit wonders. Mikel is by far naija's best CM playing for a top class side like Chelsea. In fact he's our only player playing in a top class side so all them haters stop hating. He shone in Italy against Inter and has been a regular albeit due to the absence of Essien. Imagine, this same Ajilore guy used to left out of a team like NAC Breda in the dutch league
Let him keep it up over a few more games, then it'l be left to Lagerback to decide. BUT FOR ME, TOO MEDIOCRE.[[quote][/quote]

oga snakova compare this man to your world class mikel. i will take a player with offensive/ scoring abililty over a defensive player, that is why Taiye taiwo is still better that echiejile.
from the DM position he has scored 3 goals for his club, femi is definitely a sure  bet for the Super Eagles any day and should have been in the Nations cup. The guy has a high work rate, he can defend and also has an offensive edge over mikel and others. we are not talking about club status.
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by Nwogeneugo: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2010
snakova:

Lukman is doing well at Monaco. I'd invite him ahead of Ibrahim. Ajilore is actually not suitable as an AM. Maybe CM or DM.

noway in Heaven you can pick haruna lukman over Rabiu Ibrahim, RI is by far the best CM we have now, ha can mark, play for the team and does not lose concentration, he plays for the duration of the match and not turning on and off like your haruna.
lukman no suppose play for 9ja again after egypt 2009 fuckup
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by galatico(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2010
Lukman Haruna is too proud I don't like the guy, he should humble himself like Kanu .
Re: Femi Ajilore On Fire by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2010
galatico:

Lukman Haruna is too proud I don't like the guy, he should humble himself like Kanu .

There is nothing about being arogant if you can play and allow your arogance to rub off on your quest to win.

Where it gets annoying is if a player is both proud and lazy (Mikel and Man City's Adebayor are turning out to be case studies of such players)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Top 8 Highest Paid Footballers In 2015 / Arsenal Go Back On Their Words And Are Willing To Sell Sanchez Now / How Nigerian Super Eagles Became First African Nation To Qualify For Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.