Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (63914 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Ideyontop: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Your head is not correct! How dare you condemn him and his church members for their choice to give their pastor a jet.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE PASTOR WAS SUFFERING? NOW HE IS ENJOYING AND YOU ARE ANGRY. HOW DARE YOU.

MissAprokoMedia:
A bittered fb user,Rsu killingt took to Facebook timeline to throw shades at the poorest of the poor in Salvation ministries,claiming the private jet for David Ibiyeomi was actually a product of the offering money to paid every Sunday.

First he Addressed the fact that Salvation Ministry having a school and the poor couldn’t afford the school fee’s is enough reason for the poor to quite going to church or putting offering, see photo below:

Read more: A bittered fb user,Rsu killingt took to Facebook timeline to throw shades at the poorest of the poor in Salvation ministries,claiming the private jet for David Ibiyeomi was actually a product of the offering money to paid every Sunday.

First he Addressed the fact that Salvation Ministry having a school and the poor couldn’t afford the school fee’s is enough reason for the poor to quite going to church or putting offering, see photo below:

Read more: http://joelsblog.com.ng/congratulations-to-all-the-poor-people-of-salvation-ministryyour-offering-money-has-landed-papa-a-brand-new-private-jet/#ixzz4w2tTgbRk

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Dearlord(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
We fail to progress by not minding our business

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by abes(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Looks edited.. Photoshop?
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by princessco: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Naija Newspapers is the leading Newspapers review website in Nigeria, Where all Nigeria Newspapers are found in one pack. We provide daily Nigeria Newspaper Headlines. For all your favourite and daily newspapers, Always Visit our website http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng we promise DAILY, we must not fail
It's what you do with it that matters. We try in our unique way to discover, create, and deploy applications that will propel our organizations forward and make a real difference in the way people access newspapers Headlines.
Naija Newspapers source Newspapers Headlines/Front Page from major Nigerian Newspapers like Punch newspaper, Thisday online, Daily Sun Newspaper, Nigeria Tribune, Daily Independent, Nigeria Guardian, Vanguard newspapers, etc and many others.

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why are Nigerians super gullible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by chuks34(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lol

Gulderbottle85:

lazinny:

I sight all of una grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by iamrammy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
it pains me everytime i see things like this,i will rather give a stranger in need my money than pay any fucking tithe...watch out for the brainwashed members they are coming for us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by seunmohmoh(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
abeg na their problem be dat
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by ZaraGift: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
They will never fly it to Afghanistan to preach the good news of their God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by 1234onyekwe: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
I
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Myketuale(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by jbkomo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Come to tink of it, the poor dont pay offering and tithe and if dey do, how much is it? Tge church stl handle their welfare. The rich are d one doin all d payment

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by CHIGIM: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
hahahaha no be small thing pastors have really being frying the brain of members since God knows when.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by felixomor: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamrammy:
it pains me everytime i see things like this,i will rather give a stranger in need my money than pay any fucking tithe...watch out for the brainwashed members they are coming for us all.

The so called brainwashed members are not complaining na

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Uniqueness01(f): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
The private Jet should be his Birthday gift I think undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by macaranta(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol Izit ya money?
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by GavelSlam: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZaraGift:
They will never fly it to Afghanistan to preach the good news of their God

They need the word more in Switzerland and Bahamas.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by petra1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Supposing the story is not true?
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by talk2percy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Untill Nigerians realize how not to patronize these shylocks with their hard earned money every week by saying no to offering of any kind...this holy robbery won't stop. U are not giving any god any money...nah them and their families including their concubines dey enjoy the money while u wallow in recycled poverty. Keep worshiping them and emptying ur purses before them and watch them enjoy most good things of life with ur money while u no fit buy common native chicken of 2k take nourish ur body....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
I love this God bless u Pst David,more are coming,haters are allowed but they can't stop nothing. Thank you Jesus,wawu.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Edoziesmart(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know what our today's Christianity is turning into.
Pastors and priests are busy brainwashing the gullible followers to give offering and tithe.
Reaping them their hard earned money all in the name of helping them to make heaven, which I don't believe exist.
That's one of the main reason I quit going to church, cus I refuse to be brainwash in this life.
Christianity nowadays are turning people to atheist rather than making heaven.

Africans when will sense fall upon you all?
Religion is the most scam of our time, most especially Christianity.
After our able polithiefians fear religious leaders.
Looting poor masses money since 1900AD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by GavelSlam: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

The so called brainwashed members are not complaining na

The one that this whole episode is about now nko?

Oh, he's not brainwashed enough.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Luckygurl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lmao!!
I attended that church for close to six months last year.

Truth is that I've not come across a member of that church that's poor. Everything about them speaks class and affluence.
From the church auditorium and this sweet effect it has on me down to every single person that attend the church.

Anyway! All na packaging Sha undecided
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by nwakaibeya1: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
Somebody cannot buy private jet with poor people's money in peace again.
Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by terrezo2002(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
If it was him they gave the jet to, he won't complain like this. When the pastor is doing dry fasting, praying all night while you are sleeping, giving all his money to his church members while he has nothing for himself, brain storming how to pay church bills. In all these times, you won't see these complainers. When these men of God are now reaping their harvest, they come with their ugly heads and wide mouth saying they are eating the people's offerings. My question is that should pastors die poor or is it wrong to accept gifts?
Jealous people everywhere who are always bitter about people's success as if they are witches

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by GavelSlam: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
jbkomo:
Come to tink of it, the poor dont pay offering and tithe and if dey do, how much is it? Tge church stl handle their welfare. The rich are d one doin all d payment

Widow's mite of the Bible was about what?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by kkboy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thank God na power-bike my priest dey use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by stagamagadasca(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Standesmond:
Jesus shocked, offering money by poor people was used to buy private jet for a rich PAPA. What have you guys done to the poor people
poor people dnt give rich offering...u think private jet is bought with 20 naira offering... the church member are rich my friend....

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lol

Factfinder1:
grin

realfitbodyng:
NA SO

Keneking:
Lol

sotall:
OK

Gulderbottle85:

hoodmenconcept:
lol

wayne4loan:
A

Hofbrauhaus:
angry

GavelSlam:
Somebody cannot buy private jet with poor people's money in peace again.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet by kingandamy4life(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I just realize that we have dump ass fools on this thread that dosnt go to church and re devils instrument.
please if you have never opened your bible this week don't comment on this thread because you don't even know the bible.
Even Jesus said the poor will be in our midst. So because they bought private jet for a pastor and then it means they have used poor people money.
This is too frustrating to know that this re the people i argue with in this platform. why haven't you ask why Dangote own a private jet?
why haven't you asked all the rich men in Nigeria that own a private jet to explain to you how they got it and why Nigeria is still having poor people.
Nawa ohhhh.God help me.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR...MORE GRACE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.