Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market (1526 Views)

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / IG Orders SARS Operatives To Wear Uniform For Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by kcmichael: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
The Battle of might between the Rivers State Government led by Governor Nyesom Wike and the Rivers State Command of the Federal Special Anti Robbery Squad has entered another dimension as the Governor has Directed men of SARS to Vacate the Obio-Akpor International Market Rukpokwu.

The Rivers State SARS Commander Mr Akin Fakorede and the Rivers State Government had in the past One Year engaged in what could be called a battle of Might following allegations by Governor Nyesom Wike that the SARS Operatives in the state are working with the All Progressive Congress(APC).

A Letter with the Title NOTICE TO VACATE AND DELIVER UP POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY/PREMISES YOU OCCUPY INSIDE THE OBIO-AKPOR INTERNATIONAL MARKET RUKPOKWU TOWN OBIO-AKPOR RIVERS STATE and Signed by Barr Victor Owhonda Wokem,Legal adviser to Obio-Akpor Local Government Area,the SARS Command in Rivers State were given One Month Notice to vacate the Market on or before November 30th 2017.

“I am Directed by the Local Government Council to give you One Month Notice to vacate and deliver up possessions of the premises/property of the OBIO-AKPOR INTERNATIONAL MARKET Which you presently occupy as a licence thereof on or before 30th Day of November 2017”

“This Directives is borne out of the Councils Need to carryout major renovation works at the International Market and to put the said property which you occupy into full use and purpose for which it was originally acquired and built”

It was gathered that the Directives came from the Office of the Governor of Rivers State asking the Obio-Akpor Local Government Caretaker Commitee Chairperson to enforce It.

It is not yet clear if the SARS Command in Rivers State will obey the Directives.

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wike....Nigerian politicians are interesting.

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by kcmichael: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
The SARS office is not even located in Ohio akpor market
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amazing eviction notice
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by sirBLUNT: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
does sars are criminals they remind me of my encounter with dem at ilorin last year

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by muykem: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cry Cry governor. Ordinary SARS commander is giving you tough time like this not even commissioner of police as in case of Amechi. Anyway SARS should find their own accommodation, tenant suppose to respect landlord.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by ddippset(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Any time I see such stories, one name comes to my mind; Mbu Joseph Mbu.
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by capatainrambo: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPF is a shameful department

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by capatainrambo: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
ddippset:
what's dis? wanna type trash as usual undecided
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
capatainrambo:
what's dis? wanna type trash as usual undecided
fuucckk offf.
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by AcquireCofOLand(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
All should be put to rest soon.
Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by eziokwubundunuwa: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
kcmichael:
The SARS office is not even located in Ohio akpor market

It is completely in the market. The fire service and police post are presently occupied by SARS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by Gozbrown(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
am not a fan of APC but since Wike came on board in Rivers, d crime rate have increased. cultism everywhere. they shud leave Sarz operatives alone. No where is safe in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by secretsuccess: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gozbrown:
am not a fan of APC but since Wike came on board in Rivers, d crime rate have increased. cultism everywhere. they shud leave Sarz operatives alone. No where is safe in Rivers state.
And what has sars done to counter the robberies..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market by Amhappy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
I live in this area and there was high rate of robbery before SARS was given that property in 2012. Even with their hideous crime,they have scared away evil men for us all this years. We are sad on this development but not afraid. My safety and that of my family is in the hand of God.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And Former President Obasanjo Come Face To Face At AU(video) / Voters Card: Is This Error From INEC Or What? (photo) / Photo: Buhari Arrives London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.