Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) (49365 Views)

Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" / Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by cutepaul(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Cucumber alert!!!!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations to her. I wish her luck on the global stage
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by steffi01(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

i like suprises, good ones.. maybe my own husband or bump in my finances. lol
Oh baby I might be the one and you won't have to worry about the latter, manna will fall on you
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by oluwarlaytunday(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
flavour...here is another baby mama
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by manikspears: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
hartson:
let how she gonna maintain the car not bother you.she will definitely get use to it.

How? I no understand your explanation
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by chuksmoney: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
cheesy
hartson:
sorry bro.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
She is beautiful. Looks like Agbani.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by dwag: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
congrats dear. cant wait for my own end of the year miracle. smiley
I dey follow join o. Combine miracle.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by dwag: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
braine:
Huh? Who voted this kpanla as the most beautiful girl in Nigeria??

Congrats to her tho.
o Pari.......
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by buchi4us(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
loading of another cucumber
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
krissconnect:
Such expensive car for what exactly? When the most intelligent student goes home with peanut, the most stretched puna with cucumber goes home with a car. Nigeria undecided
that's life
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by danla44(m): 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope no Cocumber issue there after
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Well then let me surprise you!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
thornapple:
Lefulefu come and see someone with my height and stature.. Lol.
You see i could be taller than you. grin
hmmm thornapple longi babe cheesy
why u not into modeling?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Congrats to her

She should start eating food, make she add small
spot on bro!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by embee3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is only in Nigeria where a beauty queen is given a brand new car, but a best graduating student goes home with ₦10,000.
Hopeless country where excellence is not appreciated, but theft and corrupt practices are celebrated.

My dear, am not a hater. Am just angry with the hopelessness in our system.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is this the most beautiful girl in Nigeria? What the Ffuck?!
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by hartson(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
manikspears:

How? I no understand your explanation
no vex bro.the typo error of my statement is enough to confuse you.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
The Cucumber people.

One can't help wondering what else she had to do to get the car.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

And how sure are u that it will be end of this year?
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nickymichy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope cucumber is not part of d deal?

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by generationz(f): 1:39am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Car that will be lowkey collected back
really ?

I don't think they do that for mbgn na
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmm thornapple longi babe cheesy
why u not into modeling?
Considered that already but parents don't think it's cool. Will be great to be part of NYC big time models di. grin
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
thornapple:

Considered that already but parents don't think it's cool. Will be great to be part of NYC big time models di. grin
u should start with Nnewi beauty peagent b4 talking about new York city nawink.frm small to the big stagecheesy.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:
u should start with Nnewi beauty peagent b4 talking about new York city nawink.frm small to the big stagecheesy.
Hahahahahaha,
Brooklyn is a home. Don't even know where Nnewi is.

Nonetheless you were quite reasonable. From small to big though i know Nnewi is all about nothingness.

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahahaha,
Brooklyn is a home. Don't even know where Nnewi is.

Nonetheless you were quite reasonable. From small to big though i know Nnewi is all about nothingness.
but i thought Nnewi is in abia state nah.abi na me no spell am wellcheesy
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dafreeguy:

And how sure are u that it will be end of this year?

GOD is too capable, Just as u are more than capable of buying me a drink..lol. allow me o.
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
steffi01:
Oh baby I might be the one and you won't have to worry about the latter, manna will fall on you
awwww.how sweet, u are making me smile sheepishly. lol
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
dwag:
I dey follow join o. Combine miracle.

you must announce yours once it lands don't forget. even if it's not a husband. lol

1 Like

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by manikspears: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
hartson:
no vex bro.the typo error of my statement is enough to confuse you.

Lol,ok
Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
but i thought Nnewi is in abia state nah.abi na me no spell am wellcheesy
You must be a clown!.

Re: Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

GOD is too capable, Just as u are more than capable of buying me a drink..lol. allow me o.

God is capable, but what if he doesnt wish to.. just like I don't wish to buy u a drink except pure water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Mercy Aigbe Advising Young Ladies Not To Become Second Wives / Terry G Spotted With His White Girlfriend / Regina Daniels Sitting Pretty In A Rolls Royce Wraith (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.