Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. (1068 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / COVID-19: Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Holds Crusade Despite Govt Ban- A Rejoind / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Zzyco: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
He defiled the rain to hold his service.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
pictures perhaps? 2 validate this claim
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by iamgenius(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
pictures perhaps? 2 validate this claim

Even if there are pictures, what he did is part of business strategy. Every businessman would do anything to make his business grow. Churches are Pastors' business.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
iamgenius:

Even if there are pictures, what he did is part of business strategy. Every businessman would do anything to make his business grow. Churches are Pastors' business.
church is a business , any pastor dat does not carry that mentality will never make heaven, even in the bank.we are trained to think business like, thats why poeple are shocked that we can come back to the ofice by 9pm just 2 make sure the ATMS are working because they give us 65 naira commission. same with pastors, infact d only reason CHRIST has not come is because the spread of the gospel has not entered some corners.

Long and short is, everybody shld take GOD Business seriously, its very profitable.lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Zzyco: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Apostle

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Zzyco: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
More

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

church is a business , any pastor dat does not carry that mentality will never make heaven, even in the bank.we are trained to think business like, thats why poeple are shocked that we can come back to the ofice by 9pm just 2 make sure the ATMS are working because they give us 65 naira commission. same with pastors, infact d only reason CHRIST has not come is because the spread of the gospel has not entered some corners.

Long and short is, everybody shld take GOD Business seriously, its very profitable.lol
The gospel had spread virtually everywhere. Why Jesus hasn't come because the church is still dirty.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op all these stunts is uncalled for. Apostle didn't send you this
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Zzyco: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Op all these stunts is uncalled for. Apostle didn't send you this
Sorry sir, can you do this for the gospel.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by enilove(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

God has nothing to do with business. Christianity is about salvation. Jesus is our example. Did he die for what these pastors are doing,? Jesus told his disciples in:

Matthew 10:8-9 KJV
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. [9] Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

Jesus knew there was going to be many decievers , he there4 gave this prophecy for the sheep and the shepherd :

Matthew 7:13-23 KJV
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and MANY there be which go in thereat:
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.
[15] Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
[16] Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
[17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
[18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
[19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Church is not for business. Those who use it for business cannot live forever. They are going to face the judgment one day.
For the followers who feel church is all about miracles signs and wonders without seeking first the kingdom of God ,will not enter through the tiny ( strait ) gate , talkless of working on the narrow road.

It is the end time , and it is going to be like the time of Noah.

Let us repent and not regret for ever.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The gospel had spread virtually everywhere. Why Jesus hasn't come because the church is still dirty.
BRO, WHICH CHURCH{BODY} IS DIRTY? CHRIST JESUS KNOWS HIS CHURCH{BODY} AND HIS CHURCH{BODY} IS DEFINITELY NOT DIRTY..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by sonofluc1fer: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
BRO, WHICH CHURCH{BODY} IS DIRTY? CHRIST JESUS KNOWS HIS CHURCH{BODY} AND HIS CHURCH{BODY} IS DEFINITELY NOT DIRTY..

I agree.. The church today stinks like Jesus' rotten corpse.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
There still many iniquity going on. This is based on revelation
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by sonofluc1fer: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You don go smoke igbo again, abi?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You don go smoke igbo again, abi?
Words like this is why many wouldn't make it
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by sonofluc1fer: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Words like this is why many wouldn't make it
Make what?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zzyco:
More

This was last year October at Teslim balogun stadium, Lagos. I was under that rain live...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

THE LORD'S BODY IS NOT DIRTY!...I AM NOT DIRTY!...BELIEVERS ARE SANCTIFIED AND PURIFIED AND CHRIST JESUS.

ACCORDING TO YOUR COMMENT: "IF THE CHURCH IS DIRTY, THEN AUTHOMATICAL CHRIST JESUS THE HEAD IS ALSO DIRTY"
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE LORD'S BODY IS NOT DIRTY!...I AM NOT DIRTY!...BELIEVERS ARE SANCTIFIED AND PURIFIED AND CHRIST JESUS.

ACCORDING TO YOUR COMMENT: "IF THE CHURCH IS DIRTY, THEN AUTHOMATICAL CHRIST JESUS THE HEAD IS ALSO DIRTY"
Christ is coming for the spotless church not spotted one. There are many that are spotted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Make what?
Your word
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zzyco:

Sorry sir, can you do this for the gospel.
Why not. I will do wholeheartedly but I wouldn't want publicity
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Christ is coming for the spotless church not spotted one. There are many that are spotted
THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IS SPOTLESS YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER...AMEN!...DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE, CHRIST IS HER SANCTIFIER AND PURIFIER.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by OtemSapien: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

Sheeple or shepherd spotted
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by sonofluc1fer: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Your word
You said, 'wont make it'.

Make what?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by OtemSapien: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

This was last year October at Teslim balogun stadium, Lagos. I was under that rain live...

Rain of anointing cheesy
I remembered a crusade I attended as an undergraduate in those days. One powerful rain began to fall, we started casting and binding under the rain. Omo, we were soaked more than a soaked ijebu garri that day, thinking that the trinity gods will dash us 5dot because of our zeal grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by OtemSapien: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I agree.. The church today stinks like Jesus' rotten corpse.
cheesy
I wonder if a fictitious hero stinks. Pls describe what a fictitious stink looks like.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
Rain of anointing cheesy
I remembered a crusade I attended as an undergraduate in those days. One powerful rain began to fall, we started casting and binding under the rain. Omo, we were soaked more than a soaked ijebu garri that day, thinking that the trinity gods will dash us 5dot because of our zeal grin

Whatever happened to that zeal
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
THE CHURCH OF CHRIST IS SPOTLESS YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER...AMEN!...DO YOU KNOW WHY? IT IS BECAUSE, CHRIST IS HER SANCTIFIER AND PURIFIER.
Let give you reasons why the church isn't purified very few are but many are not.
1. Many churches have idolized things instead of giving reference to Jesus. They include those bowing to images and honouring them, those worshipping their pastors, those idolizing handkerchief, apron e.t.c.
2. Many Christians now gossips, argue unnecessary about tithe even when the Bible made it clear, come with sound doctrines that will be pleasing to the ear. Many argued unnecessary on why pastors perform miracles, why Christians speak in tongues e.t.c
3. Many churches have deviated from preaching the undiluted word of God instead they focus on prosperity, miracles, healings e.t.c. These aren't bad but paying more attention to them is dangerous.
4. Many Christians dress anyhow and many preachers allow such because they're interested in money and membership. They tell members that it doesn't matter if they dress as they like because God sees the heart after all God choose David instead of elder brother because of what he saw in him but they forget the Bible said in Romans 12:1 says " I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service."
From the above analysis can you see most churches are exhibiting this?. These are same churches that the lord Jesus bought with his blood yet they're failing him. Jesus is weeping everyday and regretting why he created man. So you expect him to come now? How many persons are ready to meet him? Can we confidently say we have met the full standard of God?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by OtemSapien: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jacksonville:

Whatever happened to that zeal
that zeal had to go when I finally discovered my soul purpose. I was working for a stranger earlier, but now I'm working for the ancestors of my fatherland Africa.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Holds Crusade Under The Rain. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
NOTE! NOT ALL THAT TITLE THEMSELVES AS A CHURCH IS TRULY THE CHURCH OF CHRIST...ALL I KNOW IS THAT, THE CHURCH WHICH JESUS IS THE HEAD IS NOT DIRTY...

(1) (Reply)

I Went To A Catholic Church / Monotheism And The Lord Gods / Rape Allegation: Ongoing Protest In Abuja Against Rape And Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.