Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Make Extra Income While You Sleep - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Extra Income While You Sleep (1372 Views)

Make Income While At Home / Do You Want To Make Extra Income In 2019? Come In Here If You Can Get Referrals / How To Make Extra Income From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra Income While You Sleep by steveblue: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
In view of the present recession crisis rocking the nation, it is therefore imperative to invest wisely in the right profitable business that yields good returns as profits. Thus it is in the light of this i present to you SARROGATE FOREX . This is a method of trading where a professional trader manages the account of a client on his behalf. The main reason why i came up with this scheme was as a result of personal observations knowing fully well that there are some working class personal who would like to make extra income simply by trading forex but due to tight office schedules are denied this privileges. To effectively kick-start, an equivalent amount of a standard lots is required This amount is set as a benchmark to enable the actualization of a considerable returns at month end which will be 20% of total investment this will continue over a set stipulated time ( usually within 6 months to a year) based on the bilateral agreement between both parties.

NOTE: I DO NOT PRACTISE GUESS WORK OR FLUKE IN FOREX, RATHER , I TRADE PRICE ACTION DIRECTLY ,IRRESPECTIVE OF CURRENCY PAIRS. SO I KNOW WHEN TO ENTER THE MARKET TO MAKE PROFIT AND WHEN TO STAY OUT OF THE MARKET.

At the moment, to ensure full concentration i can only entertain serious interested participant , who are willing to take advantage of this exclusive offer and watch their finance grow effortlessly .

Below is the screen shot of today trade

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Car Bring Money For You? / Beware Of This Site Www.clubkonnect.com / Fishing: Inauguration Of MOHAMMED VI Pier Of Locodjro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.