Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80281 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by umama23(f): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

And was the commandment?

"If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. (John 15:10-12)

How about all these other ones;

Mat 5
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Oaths
33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.[g]

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

And many more that are wrapped in that one sentence.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 12:23am On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

Are you equating prosperity to cardinality??

How e take concern me! Make of it, what u will, thats a direct quote from d bible. Let ur conscience guide u!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
umama23:

How about all there other ones;

Mat 5
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Oaths
33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.[g]

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

And many more that are wrapped in that one sentence.

I don't understand what you are driving at with these statements
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by LeJeun3: 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017

WWJD What Will Jesus Do

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 12:27am On Oct 21, 2017
ashjay001:

How e take concern me! Make of it, what u will, thats a direct quote from d bible. Let ur conscience guide u!
If you choose to hate or be myopic then it's your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

If you choose to hate or be myopic then it's your cup of tea.

gringringrin

U shall know d truth, and d truth shall set u free!?

I know only three things abt him;

His fracas with d blogger lady

His members buying him a private jet

And u trying to defend his extravagant life by posting pictures of his philanthropy!?

Evans was a philanthropist.

Rev King was a great MOG

What sets him apart from these men?

How do u differentiate a true MOG from a charlatan?

Of d 3 things i've heard of him, 3 are controversial. Its no biz of mine how he lives his life anyway, as long as he can live with himself!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by dasauce(m): 12:36am On Oct 21, 2017
wedding has always been free, are they going to help pay for brides price..cook for guests and share souvenir ??

EMEKA1MILLION:
Weddings every Saturdays has always been free.. Sometimes the halls for receptions are already paid for..
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by umama23(f): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

I don't understand what you are driving at with these statements

You have narrow down the commandment to love and I am showing you that love contains a lot of commandments. If you love God and his people one-tenth of your income will not be too big to give to his work on earth. God's work needs money and it is God's lovers that will supply the needed resources for the expansion of the gospel.

Some people will never attend church but we can reach them in their sitting-room on their TV without permission. My dad is not a christian but he watches Mathew ashimolomo, pastor Adeboye and pastor Tunde bakare. Only money can do that, you can'tdo that by begging.

A lot of these ministries help the needy around; I am sure daystar do a lot of that.

It is not a must you are convinced but pls leave those who can part with their one-tenth.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 12:49am On Oct 21, 2017
umama23:

You have narrow down the commandment to love and I am showing you that love contains a lot of commandments. If you love God and his people one-tenth of your income will not be too big to give to his work on earth. God's work needs money and it is God's lovers that will supply the needed resources for the expansion of the gospel.

Some people will never attend church but we can reach them in their sitting-room on their TV without permission. My dad is not a christian but he watches Mathew ashimolomo, pastor Adeboye and pastor Tunde bakare. Only money can do that, you can'tdo that by begging.

A lot of these ministries help the needy around; I am sure daystar do a lot of that.

It is not a must you are convinced but pls leave those who can part with their one-tenth.

Umama, aren't you feeling sleepy? My eyes are heavy. I still have a lot to say but I am feeling seriously sleepy right now. Sweet dreams.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Timijo(m): 12:50am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

God is using me too. The Bible said we have all become priests.
Please ignore those people quoting you to criticize the Pastor. This is the problem with the body of Christ today, we don't love ourselves. But we pull down ourselves out of envy and hatred.
I don't know the problem of people criticizing him for receiving a gift. They are greedy set of people who will hardly give offering in church or pay their tithes let alone appreciate their pastors by giving to him.
They are selfish people who will not see good things in people to appreciate because they are full with hatred.
Please ignore them, they want ministers of the gospel to live in penury and become frustrated. Please ignore these people because the devil has captured their mind.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by umama23(f): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Umama, aren't you feeling sleepy? My eyes are heavy. I still have a lot to say but I am feeling seriously sleepy right now. Sweet dreams.

Good night, nice chatting with u, have a wonderful night rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

U shall know d truth, and d truth shall set u free!?

I know only three things abt him;

His fracas with d blogger lady

His members buying him a private jet

And u trying to defend his extravagant life by posting pictures of his philanthropy!?

Evans was a philanthropist.

Rev King was a great MOG

What sets him apart from these men?

How do u differentiate a true MOG from a charlatan?

Of d 3 things i've heard of him, 3 are controversial. Its no biz of mine how he lives his life anyway, as long as he can live with himself!

Envy is the roots of all your ramblings, and hate is it's fruits.

signing out.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Choplyf(m): 1:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Heavance(m): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2017
If God uses all of them this way, Buhari will be less popular in every bus-stop and market, even in every mari#uana joint....
A lot needs to be done by these pastors if they are to be taken seriously.

Someone mentioned the pastor selling the private jet to feed the poor, it reminds us of what Judas said when that woman used the expensive perfume to wash the feet of Jesus Christ.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by delishpot: 1:52am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Having gone through the thread where E warriors blasted pastor David Ibiyeomie's church members for buying him a private jet, I decided to shut them up with this thread.
In this generation, it's easy for anyone to just say what they want without knowing the truth first.
I was a church critic, even worst than daddy freeze, until God took me to this church one day and my life turned....
I am not here to prove anything to anyone but to let them understand the wonderful work this man does that bloggers will never carry neither nairaland mods pay attention to it since its not a post criticizing a certain man of God...

U can't avoid moving this to the front page.

When will you sit down and write a letter as to why YOU deserve more than a private jet? Human ass licker

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Mbediogu(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

Following.
Emeka1million am with you on this.

1.) David Ibiyeomie has given over 200million in scholarships.

2.) Trained more than 3,000 people in various skill acquisitions through the DIF ( David Ibiyeomie Foundation )

3.)The WF ( Widows Forum) carters for the needs of widows through cash gifts, distribution of foodstuffs, sponsoring their children in various fields of training etc
4.)Donation of medical equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to the UPTH.

5.)Building of schools and renovation of existing ones e.g In Plateau state and renovation of schools in Rivers state and neighbouring states

6.)Donation of relief materials to victims of natural disaster e.g The Benue flood victims, Bayelsa flood victims etc.

7.) Construction of community roads in Rivers state

8.) Donation of materials to inmates of the Port Harcourt prisons and ensuring the release of some.

No links between all those and the jet, or is he about to donate the private jet too?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by fromnigeria(m): 4:10am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Having gone through the thread where E warriors blasted pastor David Ibiyeomie's church members for buying him a private jet, I decided to shut them up with this thread.
In this generation, it's easy for anyone to just say what they want without knowing the truth first.
I was a church critic, even worst than daddy freeze, until God took me to this church one day and my life turned....
I am not here to prove anything to anyone but to let them understand the wonderful work this man does that bloggers will never carry neither nairaland mods pay attention to it since its not a post criticizing a certain man of God...

U can't avoid moving this to the front page.
I wonder why Christians just decide to disobey their Lord Jesus, in order to please the world or go the way of the world.
Jesus said what your right hand does, your left should never know. Or else there is no reward.
Our men of God these day go as far as hiring media to cover their act of generosity.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Acidosis(m): 4:34am On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
you are seeing all this for the first time cos I posted it here... No one is making noise about anything. Why don't you sell your fone and use it to feed a fraction of the poor billion?

Don't waste your time bro.

These guys are born critics... They want the pastor, who's also a christian like them, to sell his properties in order to feed the "poor", but right there in their neighborhood, there are thousands and hundreds of people without food yet they won't sell their phones to feed them. Even freeze has never spent 50% of his salary from his radio station job to feed the poor.

Ignore them for who they are - blo.ody hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by bigsandz(f): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2017
No one is being force to pay tithe and offering is willing.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Acidosis(m): 4:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Lastly, what many people don't understand is that the more you give, the more you earn.

Even if Ibiyeome eventually sells off his private jet to feed the needy, he would end up having 2 private jets; more problems for critics grin grin

TB Joshua has been giving since I was in my teens, (over 20 years ago), yet his money keeps increasing. grin The more the critics encouraged them to give, the more money they have, and the cycle just continues.

Those that desire to see these men go broke by giving all they have are the most f00lish of all. grin Givers don't go broke, never! No true philanthropist can ever go broke, ask Bill Gates, even our Aare Afee Babalola. Great preachers like Reinhard Bonnke don't even bother taking any offering from any of their crusades. Millions of people attend Bonnke's crusade, that's an avenue to make billions of naira, yet his cycle of donors are less than 100. He spends the money from the sparse donors on ALL the crusades yet that man has never for once gone broke. cheesy

The best way to make our pastors go broke is to encouraged them to stop giving..that's the secret!

A lot of people have criticized Adeboye, many of his old critics are currently 7 feet below the ground. They got tired and they retired. Unfortunately, freeze has decided to take on that job by recruiting some mindless and good-for-nothing jobless wanderers. If only they can all focus on their personal lives, Nigeria will become greater!

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oloolo: 4:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Please the poster is acting like he used his personal money to do all this things.....
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:01am On Oct 21, 2017
Adaora93:
I will keep on celebrating my Papa, A living Legend. If anybody don't like the jet let them go and hug transformer �... I'm inviting all those critics for the birthday celebration tomorrow by 3pm in all our satellites church around. God bless you

Lol, after hugging transformer ? Christianity without brain is like one without religion or do you want to prove your PAPA wrong ? Is his teaching not impacting christlike life in You?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nackzy: 5:51am On Oct 21, 2017
U can be educated but don't know the meaning of Brainwashing...your contributing money buy for another person and U think you don't deserve a private jet..
Imagine Christ was on earth people like you wouldn't allow others smell Christ...
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by kolaish(m): 6:03am On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:
That doesn't warrant having private jet. It's uncalled for.he should just stick to his calling
You are right on point. OP, GO AND LEARN ABOUT THE LIFE OF MOTHER THEREZA.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by mykelswa(m): 6:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Nawa o so the church has to glorify his name instead of the ppl. Ur evidence is obvious the jet is OK but how far the school fees of his schools hope una children go atrend

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by starstunna1313(m): 6:13am On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:
That doesn't warrant having private jet. It's uncalled for.he should just stick to his calling
Wait ooo... Am not a pastor or from salvation ministry but what I don't understand about what you said is as a medical doctor, footballer, boxer and what ever you may be.. You don't have the right to enjoy good things like owning a private jet if the person can afford it rather the person should stick to hospital, football pitch or a boxing ring??... Is he not a human being like us. That someone is a pastor doesn't make the person a higher or lower being.. After all I did not see any report showing he forced them to buy it for him or forced them to give tithe..
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2017
starstunna1313:

Wait ooo... Am not a pastor or from salvation ministry but what I don't understand about what you said is as a medical doctor, footballer, boxer and what ever you may be.. You don't have the right to enjoy good things like owning a private jet if the person can afford it rather the person should stick to hospital, football pitch or a boxing ring??... Is he not a human being like us. That someone is a pastor doesn't make the person a higher or lower being.. After all I did not see any report showing he forced them to buy it for him or forced them to give tithe..
He's a pastor for heaven sake. They are things he shouldn't do. Acquiring private jet will send a bad signal to others no matter the reason behind it. Perhaps you don't know how some of these pastors operate? It's their members that suffers it the most. Those other professionals you mentioned ,they can own private jets because they worked for it and can maintain it but a pastor owning such is uncalled for. Initially it may sound nice acquiring it but at the end it might lead to destruction. Pride and the love of money begins to set in unknown to him then gradually he begin to deviate. That's why many preachers in Nigeria have lost it. Even though they still preach, the presence of God has left them
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 6:37am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Moses was not counted among the Levites set aside by God. If you have Biblical verses, please, I want to see them.
like i said earlier, levite is a whole tribe. For example God set aside the igbos to work in his temple cos dey stoodup and identified with him wen a test was done, does dat make anyone given a higher responsibility less an igbo? Are u also going to say Aaron is not a levite just because he was given an higher responsibility as an highpriest?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He's a pastor for heaven sake. They are things he shouldn't do. Acquiring private jet will send a bad signal to others no matter the reason behind it
just because it doesn't seem right to u doesn't make it wrong... Where is it written in d bible that a pastor should not enjoy d good things of life? Jesus even said those who leave everything in this life and follow him will reap a hundred fold in this life and in the life hereafter
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

If tithing was not part of the Law, then what was it? You are the one misleading gullible folks. I am sure you are either one of the thieving con men, a family member or some other beneficiary of the awoof.
really? Abraham was part of the law?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
just because it doesn't seem right to u doesn't make it wrong... Where is it written in d bible that a pastor should not enjoy d good things of life? Jesus even said those who leave everything in this life and follow him will reap a hundred fold in this life and in the life hereafter
It's not about me but about the pastor, the salvation of his soul. He true believer don't acquire all these because they are all vanities. Yes a preacher can be rich but he doesn't have to display it. the Bible say in 1 Timothy 6:7-10 that "For we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs"
1 John 2:16 also says "For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world". Gradually with time he the love for wealth will begin to sink into his head unknown to him
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by starstunna1313(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He's a pastor for heaven sake. They are things he shouldn't do. Acquiring private jet will send a bad signal to others no matter the reason behind it

Bad signal like stop winning souls for Christ?.. I beg to differ oh!!... As far as am concern you are accountable for your actions and what you say here on earth. It's not on any pastor. Whether he gives bad signal or not.. I still see him as mere mortal. But aside that have we ever seen a pastor's job description which says he can't own a private jet. I can only understand not having a private jet by Catholic Priests bc during and before there ordination there is an oath they take. Can't really remember the name now but under it there are some certain properties you are not allowed to acquire

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.