Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80277 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by onyokometer: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Who knows how much this collect to post this.son of God who did diverse miracles never get this kind gift. I was expecting to see miracles,signs and wonders but na only photos for good image laundering. I give up
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Okenwa10: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2017
SO THAT'S WHY HE NEEDS A PRIVATE JET, THINK AGAIN
EMEKA1MILLION:
Relief materials sent to benue during the flood
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Okenwa10: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
WHY ALL THESE PRAISE SINGING AND TRUMPET BLOWING, CAN'T HE DO HIS DEEDS WITHOUT ALL THESE ATTENTION SEEKING AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD
EMEKA1MILLION:
For this workshop no one was charged a kobo.. All he said was, bring a friend, family, relatives that is unemployed
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rottennaija(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
samzzycash:
wao so with all your level of knowledge you can still be this ignorant i just hope you are not talking about the governing body of the jws.. Did i just hear you say they does nothing to help people. Better go and make your findings before spewing trash

How have they help set up a business before? How have they given financial assistance before? Who have they given scholarships to go to school before? Among their suffering members, who have their given money to start up a business? Among their members, who have they feed the poor, fatherless or widows before? Create a thread on them doing that and post it here on nairaland and we will move it to the front page.

It's a challenge, bring your evidence here on nairaland.

And please, I don't mean disaster relief ooo. Everyone does disaster relief
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by gracetolly: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
What is it that is extraordinary about

Having a good house

Car

And even a jet

By a pastor.
I don't give a shit what they have, why is it that the poor criticize the rich, rich people don't criticise the rich, just like poor people don't criticise each other. Am very sure most people that post derogatory remarks about pastors possssesion are mostly not men of means.The problem of many is that we see having a jet as luxury. Because many cannot afford.having a car and a house is not worldliness, but there is a kind of car and house u will have that people will say you are worldly.

the truth is that totally independent of the scripture, the world already have an idea of what a pastor lifestyle should be, once it does not conform to it, you will be criticized
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Can Buhari do the census by himself. It was evident that Moses was not among the Levites set aside.

When Moses and Aaron counted the Levite clans at the LORD's command, the total number was 22,000 males one month old or older. (Numbers 3:39)
like i said d first time, u are so ignorant and u don't even know it...
Dats how u end up deceiving people.. God even called Aaron a levite and u are here trying to prove to urself that he is not.. I will help ur ignorance, check Exodus 4:14
Then the Lord became angry with Moses and said, “All right! I’ll give you someone to help you. Aaron the Levite is your brother, isn’t he? He is a good speaker. In fact, Aaron is already coming to meet you, and he will be happy to see you.
Exodus 4:14 ERV
http://bible.com/406/exo.4.14.ERV
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2017
False prophets thrive on Ppls ignorance.. Dey want u to be like dem, deep in their hearts dey know dey r on d wrong path but still choose to lead ppl astray
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by samzzycash(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2017
rottennaija:

How have they help set up a business before? How have they given financial assistance before? Who have they given scholarships to go to school before? Among their suffering members, who have their given money to start up a business? Among their members, who have they feed the poor, fatherless or widows before? Create a thread on them doing that and post it here on nairaland and we will move it to the front page.

It's a challenge, bring your evidence here on nairaland.
just look at you so things like scholarship and enrichment is the only way to help people you yourself knows jws are not about riches i have nothing much to say to you when disasters struck or war broke out that's when you ll know what I'm talking about. This people help better than the government when it comes to disasters relief they turn their places of worship into hospitals sending relief supplies from neighboring countries they also provide medical help.. Help to rebuild people's homes to you helping people is all about giving them wealth you know nothing bro those people live simple live they practice what they preach there religion is not about gaining wealth and enriching people you hold nothing against them man i don't have much to say to you.. You preach vanity here and there but you are about material wealth even Jws who sacrifice their entire life to preach do so voluntary they don't get a penny for that unlike your pastors whom you are here flaunting their wealth..
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
like i said d first time, u are so ignorant and u don't even know it...
Dats how u end up deceiving people.. God even called Aaron a levite and u are here trying to prove to urself that he is not.. I will help ur ignorance, check Exodus 4:14
Then the Lord became angry with Moses and said, “All right! I’ll give you someone to help you. Aaron the Levite is your brother, isn’t he? He is a good speaker. In fact, Aaron is already coming to meet you, and he will be happy to see you.
Exodus 4:14 ERV
http://bible.com/406/exo.4.14.ERV

Mr Man, please, take your time to read my posts very, very well before wasting my time like this.

We all know Moses and Aaron were Levites but was Moses part of the Levites set aside to have God as an inheritance?

I understand your argument. Moses was a Levite. My question is: "Was Moses part of those designed to work in the temple as the Levites would later become?)

When I said Moses was not a Levite, I meant he was not included in the clans expected to receive tithes.

The Bible verse you showed up there was before God specifically chose the Levites for religious purposes.

Moses and Aaron were brothers but God chose Moses as mediator of the Old Testimony and Aaron as the High Priest.

"And I have given the Levites as a gift to Aaron and his sons from among the children of Israel, to do the work for the children of Israel in the tabernacle of meeting, and to make atonement for the children of Israel, that there be no plague among the children of Israel when the children of Israel come near the sanctuary " (Numbers 8:19 ).

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Willie2015: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
D1official:

I hv. BT these statements clearly shows u Dnt study d word, let me help u out sir.
Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mark 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Matthew 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
Matthew 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
Matthew 26:8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
Matthew 26:9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
Matthew 26:10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
Matthew 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
If only u understand who we are in Christ nd d difference Btwn Want ND Need u would keep quite In other nt to make God angry.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DrClemzzY(m): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Adaora93:
I will keep on celebrating my Papa, A living Legend. If anybody don't like the jet let them go and hug transformer �... I'm inviting all those critics for the birthday celebration tomorrow by 3pm in all our satellites church around. God bless you
Who him birthday epp?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Analee:
bt bros no vex,make i ask u,if actually he does all these,am nt doubting d fact,y una members com full OPM lik sand?and are alwaz available in all d free schemes n opm?even if u no c any oda church member u must c dem is a must.Y?and na una critize opm pass oo,yet una members dey benefit both spiritually n physically Y?
Your post is already conclusive and lack basic facts.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Tellemall:

Was it his private money he used in all these? You've seen his bank statements?

Because of the above you enumerated, he deserves a private jet? Just say he has one because he can afford one and stop all the lists.

He deserves one, for the purpose of a global outreach.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Chuvin22:

These are pure lies.. Bros easy nah
What does he do for a living?
When the facts are staring you in the face??
His business is preaching the gospel, what is your business??
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
ashjay001:

Can u'll just use ur brains for once? And, stop seeing antagonists on every corner!

Do u know how many percent of ur brain cells are lying in waste? Yet, u'll be using nonsensical dogma to defend ur position on matters of vanity!?

If I'm going to envy, I'll prefer d likes of zuckerberg, gates, all those saudi princes u hear abttongue

Those ones dont av to pretend to be what they're not!? They dont make excuses when spending their wealth, afterall na their money!?

So, is it your money??
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Mr Man, please, take your time to read my posts very, very well before wasting my time like this.

We all know Moses and Aaron were Levites but was Moses part of the Levites set aside to have God as an inheritance?

I understand your argument. Moses was a Levite. My question is: "Was Moses part of those designed to work in the temple as the Levites would later become?)

When I said Moses was not a Levite, I meant he was not included in the clans expected to receive tithes.

The Bible verse you showed up there was before God specifically chose the Levites for religious purposes.

Moses and Aaron were brothers but God chose Moses as mediator of the Old Testimony and Aaron as the High Priest.

"And I have given the Levites as a gift to Aaron and his sons from among the children of Israel, to do the work for the children of Israel in the tabernacle of meeting, and to make atonement for the children of Israel, that there be no plague among the children of Israel when the children of Israel come near the sanctuary " (Numbers 8:19 ).
lol. I love the way u came back to eat ur words.. Now its about Moses alone abi? U agree now dat Aaron was chosen to work in the highest office in the temple don't you or how more levite could he av possibly been.. The government under d law included the office of prophet, priest and king.. Only moses doubled as a prophet and king, u didn't expect him to also occupy the office of a priest do you? God gave the priesthood to Aaron in order to assist moses, so being the prophet and king, who does dat make him less a levite.. Thats where ur argument becomes baseless
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by iwatchandlisten(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

These are not his good works. Or, is the money his? He is a con man if he preaches tithing under the Law. He is a thief if he has enriched himself by merely preaching the Word.

Real spiritual followers of our Lord Jesus Christ do their tithe willingly and joyfully...and they do more than 10% because they are not under the law, but covered by the grace of their Master Jesus Christ. I pray the Holy Spirit gives you understanding in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
lol. I love the way u came back to eat ur words.. Now its about Moses alone abi? U agree now dat Aaron was chosen to work in the highest office in the temple don't you or how more levite could he av possibly been.. The government under d law included the office of prophet, priest and king.. Only moses doubled as a prophet and king, u didn't expect him to also occupy the office of a priest do you? God gave the priesthood to Aaron in order to assist moses, so being the prophet and king, who does dat make him less a levite.. Thats where ur argument becomes baseless

Moses was not a king.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Analee(f): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

Your post is already conclusive and lack basic facts.
abeg list d basic facts wey my post lack.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2017
iwatchandlisten:

Real spiritual followers of our Lord Jesus Christ do their tithe willingly and joyfully...and they do more than 10% because they are not under the law, but covered by the grace of their Master Jesus Christ. I pray the Holy Spirit gives you understanding in Jesus name. Amen.

You people should stop misinterpreting me. I never said Christians should not tithe. But you and I know how pastors emphasize Malachi, using words like "If you don't tithe, things will be tight for you?"

Any pastor who collects tithes under the Law is a thief. People should willingly give because they want to and love to and not because they want double blessings or don't want things to be tight for them.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by rottennaija(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
samzzycash:
just look at you so things like scholarship and enrichment is the only way to help people you yourself knows jws are not about riches i have nothing much to say to you when disasters struck or war broke out that's when you ll know what I'm talking about. This people help better than the government when it comes to disasters relief they turn their places of worship into hospitals sending relief supplies from neighboring countries they also provide medical help.. Help to rebuild people's homes to you helping people is all about giving them wealth you know nothing bro those people live simple live they practice what they preach there religion is not about gaining wealth and enriching people you hold nothing against them man i don't have much to say to you.. You preach vanity here and there but you are about material wealth even Jws who sacrifice their entire life to preach do so voluntary they don't get a penny for that unlike your pastors whom you are here flaunting their wealth..

Then you have no response to my challenge. Untill you do, have a good day.

Secondly, empowering someone is about help them to start on themselves and feed their family. You don't seem to know what it means to give wealth to someone. I understand, you are a jw and you think in that tiny box and act within that tiny box.

The day your organization starts real charity, you come back and respond. That's if you know what charity really is.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Moses was not a king.
u think so because there was not yet differentiation in the offices.. Moses operated in the capacity of a king as a ruler of the children of Israel, he was even responsible for judicial functions until he raised up elders to oversee smaller matters.. Tell me another prophet in d bible dat operated in dat capacity right after d office of the king was differentiated? Jesus today also operates in those three offices of prophet, priest and king
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:
u think so because there was not yet differentiation in the offices.. Moses operated in the capacity of a king as a ruler of the children of Israel, he was even responsible for judicial functions until he raised up elders to oversee smaller matters.. Tell me another prophet in d bible dat operated in dat capacity right after d office of the king was differentiated? Jesus today also operates in those three offices of prophet, priest and king

Stop making up positions. There was no king. God ruled and Moses was mediator. When the sons of Israel asked for a king, God told Samuel to indulge them because they had not rejected Samuel but Him.

Read this verse:

And the LORD told him: "Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. (1 Samuel 8:7)
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Adeyeye09(m): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

You people should stop misinterpreting me. I never said Christians should not tithe. But you and I know how pastors emphasize Malachi, using words like "If you don't tithe, things will be tight for you?"

Any pastor who collects tithes under the Law is a thief. People should willingly give because they want to and love to and not because they want double blessings or don't want things to be tight for them.
simply because the dummy 'daddy freeze' spoke negatively abt tithing, everyone thinks they ave a say. Say whatever trash y'all want to say. Afterall, ur not paying tithe and no one is coming to arrest u.....hw is it ur headache?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Adeyeye09:
simply because the dummy 'daddy freeze' spoke negatively abt tithing, everyone thinks they ave a say. Say whatever trash y'all want to say. Afterall, ur not paying tithe and no one is coming to arrest u.....hw is it ur headache?

Alright, continue being under the bondage of the Law. Hope you know that those under the Law are also liable to share in the curses of the Law and not just the blessings?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

Stop making up positions. There was no king. God ruled and Moses was mediator. When the sons of Israel asked for a king, God told Samuel to indulge them because they had not rejected Samuel but Him.

Read this verse:

And the LORD told him: "Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. (1 Samuel 8:7)
So God no longer ruled after saul became king?
What u don't know is above you
Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob. And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together.
Deuteronomy 33:4‭-‬5 KJV
Wev deviated so much from d topic.. I see how much u know now. I wont be surprised if u continue insulting men of God cos u read ur Bible selectively as it appeals to ur greed nd selfishness
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Willie2015: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
D1official:

I hv. BT these statements clearly shows u Dnt study d word, let me help u out sir.
Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mark 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Matthew 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
Matthew 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
Matthew 26:8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
Matthew 26:9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
Matthew 26:10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
Matthew 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
If only u understand who we are in Christ nd d difference Btwn Want ND Need u would keep quite In other nt to make God angry.

You should be careful of how you quote the scriptures to justify your own selfish interest to seek material gains.

Christ owns the whole world and yet lived a simple life walking from one place to another place preaching the gospel.

Jacob's well was there; and Jesus, tired from the long walk, sat wearily beside the well about noontime. (John 4:6
).

The 12 Apostles followed the same process, their focus is simply the gospel and nothing else.

Why all these praise singing and trumpet blowing with private jets ,limos, no tight no blessing, brand of christianity etc etc etc ?

Bill Gates donates 95% of his wealth to charity........

Mark Zuckerberg donate 99% of his $45billion dollars wealth to charity........

Warren Buffet donate 99% of his $43.6billion dollars wealth to charity........

I challenged you to give me the name of any pastor that has donated just simple 10% of his wealth to charity in Nigeria
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
oyeludef:

So God no longer ruled after saul became king?
What u don't know is above you
Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob. And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together.
Deuteronomy 33:4‭-‬5 KJV
Wev deviated so much from d topic.. I see how much u know now. I wont be surprised if u continue insulting men of God cos u read ur Bible selectively as it appeals to ur greed nd selfishness

We know those who select the Bible verses for pecuniary gains.

Who is greedy? I, who preach giving out of love as in the Early Church or you who forcefully collect other people's tithes using curses that were obviously not directed at Christians.

Jesus said, "It's finished". But thieves and wolves like you say "No, it must continue" just so you can enrich yourselves.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
DozieInc:

So, is it your money??

I didnt comment on d other thread, because, e no concern me!

But, when sheeple like u create threads like this, to justify it, I av no choice but to masturbate all over it!? gringrin

And, if d Ibi man himself comes out to try n justify it, I will still do same!?

No true xtian should try justify an expense of billions of naira on baubles!?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by daveblessed(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
you are seeing all this for the first time cos I posted it here... No one is making noise about anything. Why don't you sell your fone and use it to feed a fraction of the poor billion?
blessings fall on u my brother....dat was dsame "line" Judas iscariot used, wen a woman poured a very expensive ointment on d master's feet "she should have sold d ointment n give d money to d poor".....Acting generously but still betrayed jesus for just 30pieces of silver...so because he's a pastor, he shouldn't enjoy comfort wen God has blessed him wit d wherewithal to do so...abi..?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
BluntBoy:

We know those who select the Bible verses for pecuniary gains.

Who is greedy? I, who preach giving out of love as in the Early Church or you who forcefully collect other people's tithes using curses that were obviously not directed at Christians.

Jesus said, "It's finished". But thieves and wolves like you say "No, it must continue" just so you can enrich yourselves.
my pastor must av been doing a nice job for making u think am a pastor.. Am not even a worker and u dat u know everything on theology av been turning the Bible upside-down since we started talking.. If u got it wrong in several other areas we went tru den u r more likely to also be wrong in dis area of tithing u are arguing about.. But ur ego won't make u even realize it.. Lol. Leave us tithers alone, we ain't complaining, the kingdom is moving and lives are getting touched.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by daveblessed(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
etoroh:

No 1) who warrants a private jet?

No 2) have you read in the bible where Jesus told his disciples to go get him a donkey tied for use, which no man has ever used? What will you say about that?
blessings fall on u..!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.