Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment (698 Views)

EFCC Arrests Ahmed Idris, Accountant General Of The Federation For N80billion F / Ochanya Rape: State Court Acquits Husband, Federal Court Convicts Wife Of Neglig / Gunmen Kill Imo Accountant-General's Brother (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by Thepasserby(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kebbi state court of appeal has found the state's accountant general Mohammed Dakingari guilty of 1.6bn fraud and has sentenced him to 70 years imprisonment.

This was released by the EFCC after the court session. See tweet below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kebbi-state-court-of-appeal-sentence-accountant-general-to-70-years-imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by andreweb(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
i do not even Know What to say on such threads
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by Thepasserby(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
U
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
1.6b under kworupsion pyteen he should return the money or I will steal my make una sentence to 70 decade in prison

and I full know well that he will never serve that prison terms
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by hatchy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by brainpulse: 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by Blue3k(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oh well the guys going to rot in jail.
Re: Kebbi State Court Of Appeal Sentence Accountant General To 70 Years Imprisonment by Hongbenga(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thank you Hausa/Fulani for not shouting because he is hausa, unlike Inyamiri.
I hope no any useless governor that will come frm nowhere and grant him freedom?

(1) (Reply)

How Joseph Okoawo Of Jumia Ran Away With My Money / Clash Between Gbagyi Natives And Hausa Residents In Bwari / Another Jealous Wife Bath Her Husband With Hot Oil - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.