Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online (1641 Views)

Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen / What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by enny66(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
It’s one year already yet it still seems like yesterday when TECNO Mobile released the then industry leading smartphone – the Phantom 6 smartphones which debuted dual rear cameras of exceptional configurations, high-end features and stylish slender design in Dubai. The Phantom 6 was one of the best things that happened to the smartphone market in September 2016 when it was launched at the Burj Khalifa, Dubai.

This year, smartphone followers and the media at large has kept a close eye on the mobile brand to get firsthand information about the next Phantom – launch location, model name, price and most importantly product design. With the new spy images of the next Phantom circulating online, it is safe to say that we finally have a peep into the highly anticipated device.

The latest Phantom is very slim and retains the flagships typical uni-body design from its predecessors. Its dual rear cameras have been completely redesigned and are positioned horizontally at the top left of the device’s rear. The cameras do not bulge and interestingly, the device is wrapped with a full metal glossy body.

Really, the released spy pictures bring a lot to bare regarding the luxury finishing of the device and users can only be left to imagine what the internal specs of the device, its fluidity, swag, functionality and price will be like; I don’t think we will have to wait for long though because the launch is around the corner.

For more pictures and specs https://naijmobile.com/leaked-design-upcoming-phantom-smartphone-appeared-online/

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by MilesLamar(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Behankey(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2017
If these images are real, then the phone is going to be a beauty

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by RobinRay(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
space booked.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Queentito(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
From the pictures I've seen so far, the device will be something different entirely from the normal phones tecno have been producing

1 Like

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Norman4real(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Design aside, i really hope Tecno used the Helio X30 chipset on this. though i have a feeling we may get an X25 which will be disappointing.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by scarycuteface(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Sleek design. I guess there will be more information about the phone tomorrow.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Freelancerx: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
I think Tecno is aiming to be different with this phone. Looks nice
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by eki2000(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am still dreaming for the phantom 6, please tecno cool down
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by toocoded: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Once its bezel less, I'll consider
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by isaacasher(m): 3:35am On Oct 22, 2017
please who knows the time for the lunch event?
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by enny66(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2017
3pm

Here is the link to watch live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlHoeGl0EI
isaacasher:
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by tolexy007(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2017
isaacasher:

you wan go?
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by swagkingcole(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Will they die if they use Snapdragon?
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Norman4real(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
swagkingcole:
They have an exclusive partnership with mediatek, don't expect them to use any other chip.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by swagkingcole(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Were you at the Meeting when they agreed to that?

Norman4real:
They have an exclusive partnership with mediatek, don't expect them to use any other chip.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by edewojames(m): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
swagkingcole:
Well, Mediate chip is not that bad. Qualcomm only has a name and its popularity with big bros like Samsung and iPhone make us think it's the best.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by edewojames(m): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
enny66:
It’s one year already yet it still seems like yesterday when TECNO Mobile released the then industry leading smartphone – the Phantom 6 smartphones which debuted dual rear cameras of exceptional configurations, high-end features and stylish slender design in Dubai. The Phantom 6 was one of the best things that happened to the smartphone market in September 2016 when it was launched at the Burj Khalifa, Dubai.

This year, smartphone followers and the media at large has kept a close eye on the mobile brand to get firsthand information about the next Phantom – launch location, model name, price and most importantly product design. With the new spy images of the next Phantom circulating online, it is safe to say that we finally have a peep into the highly anticipated device.

The latest Phantom is very slim and retains the flagships typical uni-body design from its predecessors. Its dual rear cameras have been completely redesigned and are positioned horizontally at the top left of the device’s rear. The cameras do not bulge and interestingly, the device is wrapped with a full metal glossy body.

Really, the released spy pictures bring a lot to bare regarding the luxury finishing of the device and users can only be left to imagine what the internal specs of the device, its fluidity, swag, functionality and price will be like; I don’t think we will have to wait for long though because the launch is around the corner.

For more pictures and specs https://naijmobile.com/leaked-design-upcoming-phantom-smartphone-appeared-online/
Techno Phantom8 isn't a bezel-less smartphone. Well,I don't expect it to since its a middle range smartphone.

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Norman4real(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
edewojames:

Techno Phantom8 isn't a bezel-less smartphone. Well,I don't expect it to since its a middle range smartphone.
I didn't expect it to be bezel-less either. But that aside, i don't understand your "since it's a mid range smartphone" conclusion. I've seen bezel-less phones with much lower specifications than this.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by swagkingcole(m): 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please don't think, it is second best.
Qualcomm is not just better because it is popular..

edewojames:

Well, Mediate chip is not that bad. Qualcomm only has a name and its popularity with big bros like Samsung and iPhone make us think it's the best.
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by missslimzy(f): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
TECNO is not cooling down.
eki2000:
I am still dreaming for the phantom 6, please tecno cool down
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by enny66(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Watch unboxing of Phantom 8 here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOk_2e8osQs
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by omoalajah(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Leave people with ignorance
Norman4real:
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by datyorubaboy: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
This looks beautiful
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by Hakimrealest: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
The device is nice looking
Re: Leaked Design Of The Upcoming Phantom Smartphone Appeared Online by toocoded: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Norman4real:
I didn't expect it to be bezel-less either. But that aside, i don't understand your "since it's a mid range smartphone" conclusion. I've seen bezel-less phones with much lower specifications than this.
Tell 'em bro

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Pop 2 Vs TECNO Pop 2 Power / Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale Or Swap Iphone / Why Is Aliexpress Rejecting My Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.