Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today (1230 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good afternoon Nairalanders.

My boss, who keeps a little farm at the lagoon front at the back of our office went to his farm and brought this animal that his trap caught today.

This happened to be the third time. The previous two times got me scared as those ones were bigger.

As he brought it in, I quickly picked up my phone and took shots. Please what is the name of this animal?

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by chicwoman(f): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
It looks like alligator sha
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
chicwoman:
It looks like alligator sha

I doubt this is alligator though
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by nosiebaba(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
That's a monitor lizard some species are called komodo dragon I Guess
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
nosiebaba:

Are monitor lizards this big?
Komodo dragon, is that a scientific/botanical name?
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Ennyholar: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
nosiebaba:

Komodo dragons are much bigger

1 Like

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by nosiebaba(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ennyholar:

That's why I said some species
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ennyholar:

I don't even know what a komodo dragon is
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by MhizzAJ(f): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Are u advertising your Tecno Camon C9
Hope u guys are not planing to eat that thing
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by princetom1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Its monitor lizard. I have seen gigger one by far
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Are u advertising your Tecno Camon C9
Hope u guys are not planing to eat that thing

I am asking for the name of the animal. Meanwhile, my Camon C9 takes good shots.

My colleagues are about to devour it.
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Dandsome: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's the baby of the dragon in game of thrones.

Wetin the thing find reach where una de?

Lalasticlala come and verify the name of this animal for us biko
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by kagari: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Its not a strange animal. Looks like a monitor lizard

https://www.nairaland.com/4104935/general-market-food-price-weekly/2#61610462
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's been prepared to be devoured

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by nosiebaba(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Yes that's the size of a monitor lizard.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by adeememman(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can see lala running to this thread

1 Like

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
adeememman:
I can see lala running to this thread

Lol. Apparently oga Lalasticlala is still busy with other threads
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by surrogatesng: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
nice meat

1 Like

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by princetom1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
D4Daymoo:

I am asking for the name of the animal. Meanwhile, my Camon C9 takes good shots.

My colleagues are about to devour it.

You calm this good shots? tongue

The whole pic is messed up and blurred... No details in the pics at all
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Lapeywilliams(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
A monitor lizard.

Hundreds Of Acres Of Good Virgin Land Available In Iyana-Offa After Airforce Secondary School ,Lagelu L.G.A. Ibadan.

There Is Good Road Network To The Farm.

You Can Pay On Installment When You Buy From 10 Acres And Above.

Price Is N250,000/Acre.
For More Enquiries, Contact Mr. Sholape @ +2348060424589, +2348020626259.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2017
surrogatesng:
nice meat

I didn't eat though. Was afraid to eat abeg
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow!! Uncle Seun and Lalasticlala come and see o!
Re: See The Animal My Boss Killed In His Farm Today by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

(1) (Reply)

NOW IN STOCK!! Imported 2640 Eggs Capacity Incubator @ 08065781796 / Agro Commodities Supply To Companies / Nigerian-grown Basmati Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.