Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products (1119 Views)

Invest In Our Agricultural Farm Investment And Earn Big With Us / Invest In Our Agricultural Program And Get At Least 50% Profit And Your Capital / Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Become a distributor of wholesome healthy foods that feeds and nourishes your body and helps you loose weight and revitalise your health.Would you like to promote a product that helps diabetic or hypertensive patients live a better normal life .

At Leandah's Wholesome FOODS, we have got wholesome healthy foods so you can eat healthy, feed and nourish your body and even loose weight while at it.

We currently have in stock:
-Chia seeds 250g
-Flaxseeds 250g
-Almonds 500g
-Walnuts 500g
-Acha- sand and stone free 1kg
-Extra virgin olive made in Nigeria, here on the Plateau 750ml
-Red kidney beans 1kg.

Join our Distributor Program and receive a great commissions for buying our products in bulk, helping you to not only make money, but also have the products readily available for prospective customers.If you’re interested in becoming a distributor, all you need to do is to contact us.

At that point, we will tell you how we can work together to ensure you make money.Our products are easy to sell because they work and they will help you in your goals to become profitable and more successful than ever. Together, we can grow and together we can help people regain their health.

Contact us on 080133180977 or email us on : abakuslinda@yahoo.com
Visit and like our facebook page : www.facebook.com/leandahswholesomefoods

Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please I want to know which steps to be taken to become a Travel and Tour Agency In Nigeria, How can someone start this business and what did I stand to gain from this. Please if you have any idea of this Kindly enlighten me further please.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2017
Great products
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Available
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Available to order
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Available
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
what is the cost of been a distributor
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2017
nkemjacob2:
what is the cost of been a distributor

Please send me a message on whatsapp,call on the advert
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Available for distribution
Re: Invest In Supplying Our Agricultural Products by afrimerch: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. / Get Quick And Fast Loan With Your SHARES&STOCKS / Plastic Bottles Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.