Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. (1118 Views)

Sleepless AI Launches On Binance In 24 Hours - Get Free Airdrops Now / 10 Free Airdrops On Trust Wallet You Should Get In 2022 / You Can Actually Earn Big Figures From Free Airdrops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by stevespack(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pictures below are the airdrops I got since last year till date.
Don't even know what to do with them or if they are still useful since Bitcoin keep depreciating from seconds. Advice me friends.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by nuraindeen(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2019
Based on the tokens I saw in your wallet. Nobs is the most meaningful token you have there. Avinoc, soul ,Boldtokens too are also meaningful but you have them in small quantity. Just keep them till they have good value. But I think Nobs could fetch you some money for now. Chat me up on 07038709597 to help you out
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by stevespack(m): 8:08am On Feb 09, 2019
nuraindeen:
Based on the tokens I saw in your wallet. Nobs is the most meaningful token you have there. Avinoc, soul ,Boldtokens too are also meaningful but you have them in small quantity. Just keep them till they have good value. But I think Nobs could fetch you some money for now. Chat me up on 07038709597 to help you out
Thanks will do so.
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by stevespack(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Somebody talk to me
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by jinka(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2019
I also have quite a number of free airdrop tokens in my imtoken wallet. The truth is that developers don't give substantial amount of tokens again unlike in the year 2016/2017. they only give peanuts.
There is nothing we can do than to hope for bitcoin price to skyrocket to the moon, so that some of the tokens/coins will be valuable.
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by stevespack(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Still receiving more but is still useless
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by goat22: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
stevespack:
Somebody talk to me
What does it take to eat red garden egg?
Re: Here Are The Free Airdrops I Got Since Last Year Till Date. by Blvckfezz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Bro please we need to talk can you drop your WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Get More Traffic For Free To Anything ( Blog, Affiliate)- Free Pdf Guide / Dredger For Sale In Port Harcourt / Reasons Why You Need Pure Original Honey In Your Home(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.