Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos (29508 Views)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Normal level...
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gggf
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by AlfaWaleFatai: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:
Someone just took random pictures and tagged them APC supporters! grin grin grin grin
shatap there and get out
that's all saints second gate by the new building

shameless ngeneukwenu
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by MyMouth(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that
hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was
the man that made things happen. Against all odds
,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the
last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against
his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's
disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He
beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is
rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife
(who was promised the restoration of her senatorial
seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee
winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is
a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local
government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local
govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely
Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has
only one local government in Anambra north. Peter
Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and
co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to
APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because
it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they
want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka
Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he
supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share
Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share
Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and
marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss
Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The
PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?
Why would PMB want to stop him? PMB needs the east for 2019! Honestly I have written off APC in the election but when I saw that "short man" El-rufia at the rally, I knew the APC may jus end up winning, that guy is the president''s point man and head of the rigging machine. He was in Edo election rally dancing with oshomole, the rest is history, They did it too in ondo! Underestimate these guys at ur own risk!

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Egein(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
All of you saying the photos are fake, must believe that the crowd in the photos attended the rally due to genuine love for the APC or any politician for that matter.
Four words for you: YOU ARE THOROUGHLY MAD.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by ValUlasi: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC is a fraud. Collect their money and vote against them

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Ugosample(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm just wondering how this guy plans to win the election

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:
A VERY BIG LIE
That is not Anambra state, you took a random picture from a differnt place and coinjoined it with the Anambra Apc Rally.
Mynd44 this is a fake news by a biased blogger.

That is the All Saints Cathedral, Onitsha, Einstein.

http://dioceseontheniger.org/index.php/all-saints-cathedral/

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Confusion party, this is d beginning of their failure

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:
National Helm says "according to reports" which means this news isn't originating from their reporter's eye witness account.

Where then did they get the story? A facebook user? Twitter user? Someone who keeps screaming "no referendum no election"?

Which part of these pics shows there was a FIGHT over anything (not like these things aren't common). All the pictures show are a group of people close to a building.

This was how sloppy Trent, breakingtimes and igberetv got with their reportage that they've all but relegated themselves to blogs for hate mongers and radical PDP elements.

Smh.

I schooled at DMGS Onitsha and it is adjacent to the All saints cathedral field where the campaign happened, we worshipped in that church and i can tell you categorically that the pix was taken front of All saints cathedral Onitsha.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Cire80: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC is cursed. Everything they touch turns to dust.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by bestview: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
APGA has genuine and biggest crowd

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Look at them. Fighting and showing their pricks in the public because of corrupt APC and the zoo politicians campaigns bribery for future hungers government.

No single debate to know what these good at lying Nigeria politicians will do and how when they are voted into office.

The mistakes were made in 2015 elections are yet to be corrected. Now another mistakes are tempted to be make again.

Remember, campaigns bribes has consequences after elections.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lmfao

I'm not surprised at all grin

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:
Where is the evidence that the pictures were taken in Anambra State?

Obiano don dey shit for cloth grin grin grin grin

Panic Mode activated!

Tonye Ka Anyi Ga Esoo!

Ma O na jeje, ma o na ala ala

Tony Ka anyi ga eso!

That pix is All saints cathedral Onitsha.

You have returned with your habitual lying as usual, that was how you bought pants for your girlfriend from a market that was sealed up.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

I schooled at DMGS Onitsha and it is adjacent to the All cathedral saints field where the campaign happened, we worshipped in that church and i can tell you categorically that the pix was taken front of All saints cathedral Onitsha.

DMGS stands for Dennis Memorial Grammar School, right? Read about your school in "Eze goes to college".
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by FlintGuevara(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:

Panic Mode activated!

Tonye Ka Anyi Ga Esoo!

Tony Ka anyi ga eso!

Must you spew thrash in the course of your failed quest to market a brigand? Any one who has seen All Saints Cathedral can easily tell that this is Onitsha.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by highchief1: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:

Panic Mode activated!

Tonye Ka Anyi Ga Esoo!

Tony Ka anyi ga eso!

u must be one of those mad men I c on upper iweka...why will u wish ndi Igbo Apc
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by ugofr(f): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
nyenu anyi ego anyi.. give us our money.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by cstr1000: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:
National Helm says "according to reports" which means this news isn't originating from their reporter's eye witness account.

Where then did they get the story? A facebook user? Twitter user? Someone who keeps screaming "no referendum no election"?

Which part of these pics shows there was a FIGHT over anything (not like these things aren't common). All the pictures show are a group of people close to a building.

This was how sloppy Trent, breakingtimes and igberetv got with their reportage that they've all but relegated themselves to blogs for hate mongers and radical PDP elements.

Smh.
You are a shameless entity
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/226842-photo-story-anti-amnesty-international-protesters-caught-sharing-money.html
With patriots like you, Nigeria needs no enemy.
Just know, you and Nwoye have no hope in anambra elections.
The election will come and go and your APC will move their failed baggage to Abuja from whence they came.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by dabiton: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is where IPOB should strategically take the lead in the affairs of the SE by nominating members sympathetic to their cause to take over the affairs of the region as Governors and Legislators. The Nnamdi Kanu follower-ship base is massive!
They can then replicate same in all coming subsequent elections and implement a master plan that will infra-structurally/economically develop and empower the SE using the subvention given from the central government. And when the region becomes the economic haven they dream it to be, they can then move for a referendum from a position of great advantage and strength. And should they wish to bargain for anything else in the zoo, where they are for now fellow occupant animals, nobody or power can stop them. This in my view can be achieved in less than four years!
But I don't see such initiatives and unfortunately, I see the same circle of looters leading the SE and the Biafran dream further dims!
I am only thinking aloud!

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by omenka(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

I schooled at DMGS Onitsha and it is adjacent to the All saints cathedral field where the campaign happened, we worshipped in that church and i can tell you categorically that the pix was taken front of All saints cathedral Onitsha.
You don't get it do you?

Where is the proof they were fighting?

Where's the proof these are APC supporters?

If this were to be a thread about PDP, would you have believed the news with these pictures?

In all honesty, do the pictures really prove anything?

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amarabae:
A VERY BIG LIE
That is not Anambra state, you took a random picture from a differnt place and coinjoined it with the Anambra Apc Rally.
Mynd44 this is a fake news by a biased blogger.
apc will win with a landslide.....up ayaka nsugbe
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Spylord48: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na normal thing for Anambra politics! Apc. Pdp and APGA.That why people like Yul doesn't stand much chance because Anambra politics is all about money.Don't be suprised that these youths fighting attended both PDP and APGA flag off too.
For those shouting no elections in Anambra state, I pity una because that day you will see people troop out not because they want to vote but because if they vote,they are sure of some kudis depending on the polling unit they voted.

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by shiimah: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
They are always good at renting crowd

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
MyMouth:

Why would PMB want to stop him? PMB needs the east for 2019! Honestly I have written off APC in the election but when I saw that "short man" El-rufia at the rally, I knew the APC may jus end up winning, that guy is the president''s point man and head of the rigging machine. He was in Edo election rally dancing with oshomole, the rest is history, They did it too in ondo! Underestimate these guys at ur own risk!
apc win wll shock some people

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by AlfaWaleFatai: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

lux fiat
Dengramite 06 set

don't mind omenka i guess those that broke their heads used broomstick to do so
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by SeanBeezy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Liar! And you couldnt take a shot? grin grin
people like you and the mods made me promise myself never to upload anything here again. That was how I took photos of some events that happened last month in Aba and uploaded, I got banned for like 2 weeks
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by daveP(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
The same youths we've been hoping would change the tide come 2019. Truly Christ did cry "it is finished"!!
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by translux(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Awon alainironu ara galatia
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by toprealman: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why will any sane person want to associate with APC if not desperation and delusion?

Grassroot Sensitisation Of Peter Obi In Gwoza LGA Borno State(video & Pictures) / Serious Shooting At Ikotun? / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart