Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos (29505 Views)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Mega Campaign Rally To Hold At TBS, Lagos On Tuesday. / PDP Leaders Storm Ekiti For Mega Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
lux fiat
Dengramite 06 set

don't mind omenka i guess those that broke their heads used broomstick to do so

Lux fiat, 88 set.

1 Like

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by etenyong(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
After struggling for Nigeria currency they will come to Nairaland and shout no election, we want Biafra

1 Like

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by chiamaka4g: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Liar! And you couldnt take a shot? grin grin
you are really pained. Even your smiles are fake. Buy a casket already, APC is not winning. Tony Nwoye is a cultist.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by chiamaka4g: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Lux fiat, 88 set.
88? You don old o undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:
You don't get it do you?

Where is the proof they were fighting?

Where's the proof these are APC supporters?

If this were to be a thread about PDP, would you have believed the news with these pictures?

In all honesty, do the pictures really prove anything?

The pix does not appear to show then singing, playing or dancing and it was taken in front of the church, which is about 400 metres away from the main field itself and the persons which are seen in the first pix are clearly struggling over a thing.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
chiamaka4g:

wink wink
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Marotzke(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Lux fiat, 88 set.
you remember O Bryon?
Met him Uniben 89'.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by osazsky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
u guys sold ur birth right cos of 2k by the time APC wins and starts their multiple taxation,hardship,destruction of markets without building new ones, owing salaries,pensions,hike in tf,prices of goods pls don't come online and start crying crocodile tears o.u all will have to bear it for 8years cos this is wat APC is known for,so youths can use 1day to mortgage 8years cos of 2k, spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Marotzke:
you remember O Bryon?
Met him Uniben 89'.

His full names.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by victrick105: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some Nigerian youths be selling there destiny and future for 5naira since 1960.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
we how the youths are selling theirselves and tomorow they will be the first to shout no work!
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Marotzke(m): 8:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

His full names.
we are talking 28 years ago.
Chinedu Nebe or something in that neighbourhood.
From Awka. He Read Botany or Microbiology.
There was Ben Odidika in Pharmacy.
Kingsley Egwuonwu in Medicine. (Now a reverend Canon and medical consultant.
They may have been 86'set. The last set to do class 5.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by rajiraymond(m): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know Nwoye, but I hate the way our people rant at times when it has to do with opposition, their fighting might be on something else. So next time don't just arrive to conclusion like that, Nigerians are wiser than that propaganda news.

1 Like

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Marotzke(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that
hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was
the man that made things happen. Against all odds
,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the
last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against
his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's
disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He
beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is
rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife
(who was promised the restoration of her senatorial
seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee
winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is
a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local
government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local
govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely
Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has
only one local government in Anambra north. Peter
Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and
co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to
APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because
it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they
want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka
Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he
supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share
Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share
Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and
marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss
Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The
PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?
How can you plagiarise my post without giving me credit?
Haba !! Ogini ne ese?
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by ESDKING: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
apc win wll shock some people

By bribing INEC officials and security agencies like military in coverts rigging and secrets thumb printing.

Remember campaigns gifts comes with consequences after elections.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by luvinhubby(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Marotzke:
we are talking 28 years ago.
Chinedu Nebe or something in that neighbourhood.
From Awka. He Read Botany or Microbiology.
There was Ben Odidika in Pharmacy.
Kingsley Egwuonwu in Medicine. (Now a reverend Canon and medical consultant.
They may have been 86'set. The last set to do class 5.

Yeah, definitely know them, was in the same house with Egwuonwu, Odidka and Nebe (Nnaemeka not Chinedu), he had a brief mental relapse while we were in school but later recovered.

Egwuonwu represented the school in debates from his class 2 days and from same hometown as myself.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by barinedan(m): 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
A........ P........ Shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SHAME
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
luvinhubby:

Lux fiat, 88 set.
shocked
Jesus!!!

good evening sir cool

sir with due respect I be your boy oo
i dey loyal smiley

omenka ooo
see daddy
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
chiamaka4g:
i dey tell you grin
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by sheDD(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Clerverly:
Someone just took random pictures and tagged them APC supporters! grin grin grin grin
oga na true
I witnessed d environs

I almost poo for holdup today
coz of d gridlock caused by d campaign rally
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
barinedan:
A........ P........ Shit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SHAME
You will poo accidentally after nwoye wins next month.it is common knowledge that most of the crowds at political rallies/campaigns in nigeria are usually rented,no be new thing.even pdp and apga did same.infact pdp's own was scanty because they dont have the financial muscle.for nwoye to rent more people than apga means that he would still buy more voters,polling units,inec staffs which would give him victory.even if an entire polling unit votes apga,the money power of prince arthur would change the tide at the collation centres.obiano has spent his money on his wife's attire and his alcoholism.

2 Likes

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by omenka(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
shocked
Jesus!!!

good evening sir cool

sir with due respect I be your boy oo
i dey loyal smiley

omenka ooo
see daddy
Your daddy ba?

Lol.

Una busimess jor.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Ewedegubbler: 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Underestimate Tony Nwoye at your own peril. This guy is the most feared politician in Anambra because of his grassroots and mass followership prowess.. Watch this guy rout Obiano
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Your daddy ba?

Lol.

Una busimess jor.
[/s]
claptrap
am sure by then you're still in primary school grin
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by comodo: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Like I no sabi All saints again. Abeg make dem no spoil anything for that Church oh.
Clerverly:
Where is the evidence that the pictures were taken in Anambra State?

Obiano don dey shit for cloth grin grin grin grin

Panic Mode activated!

Tonye Ka Anyi Ga Esoo!

Ma O na jeje, ma o na ala ala

Tony Ka anyi ga eso!

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by comodo: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Andy Uba to deliver Aguata... I laugh in stanzas. Andy my broda wey we use mouth finish for family meeting.. Guy leave matter for Matthias. We know d one wet be rain and d one wey be spit.
Marotzke:
How can you plagiarise my post without giving me credit?
Haba !! Ogini ne ese?
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Marotzke(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
comodo:
Andy Uba to deliver Aguata... I laugh in stanzas. Andy my broda wey we use mouth finish for family meeting.. Guy leave matter for Matthias. We know d one wet be rain and d one wey be spit.
Orumba north and south nko?
Can you in all honesty say that Obiano will win Aguata?
Who are his foot soldiers? Tell me one seasoned politician in his camp?
Can he campaign authoritatively as Ngige or Obi? Where are the likes of chris Atuegwu? Is Okey Ude or Eselu in his camp.
Andy Uba has for six years now represented Anambra south in the senate. The south comprise Aguata,Orumba north,Orumba south,Nnewi north,Nnewi south, Ekwusigo and Ihiala local government areas.
In the words of Chuba Okadigbo,"You need political sagacity to under stand political Arithmetic" .
Andy Uba will deliver more than a failed senatorial candidate (Victor Umeh) and a political neophyte Williams Obiano.
During the last election ,was it not Peter Obi that was campaigning for him?
Now Obi and his group are opposing him.
Eselu and disenchanted PDP members like Annie Okonkwo, Ken Emeakayi and Offia di Ulu are now with Nwoye.
Ngige and the Idemmili mafia are wih Nwoye.
Arthur Eze will deliver Dunukofia to ApC ,
Uche ekwunife is still very strong in Njikoka, APC.
Anaocha will go PDP due to Obi factor .
Uzu Awka will deliver Awka south to PDP. Awka north and Ayamelum are very loyal to Andy Uba APC.
Obiano in four years concentrated development and appointments in Aguleri.
Now he wants to bribe communities with 20 million naira projects ehkwa?
Let Aguleri re elect him governor.
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by Sagay212: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2017
But ipod miscreants said there will be no elections in anambra.. . Who are these crowds in the rally? Abi afonja people don tlavel go anambla go support obiano? Lol...ipod cowards..they have been dealt with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by omenka(m): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2017
luvinhubby:

The pix does not appear to show then singing, playing or dancing and it was taken in front of the church, which is about 400 metres away from the main field itself and the persons which are seen in the first pix are clearly struggling over a thing.
It was taken in front of a church close to the venue of the event, they seem to be struggling for something, then in conclusion, that makes them APC supporters. ..

Did I get you right?

WTF! sad
Re: Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos by zudozz: 1:58am On Oct 21, 2017
and they say Anambara masses no go come out and vote?? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Shooting At Ikotun? / Aisha Buhari Returns From Mecca, Spotted In Daura For Sallah Celebration. Photos / Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.