Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters (47791 Views)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / See What Happened To Ugandan Police On Their Way To Disperse Protesters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by ivolt: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
9japrof:
If this kind of ladies stand up and claim feminism, I would gladly join their struggle and even support them in whatever way I can, not the kind of nairaland feminists who hides behind the keyboard, to shout gender equality,but would shout and leap at the sight of a mere cockroach.

Feminine Westerners do almost everything their male does, drive trucks, go into warfield's, most are smart and intellectuals and attract men through that not just flaunting bodies.

Let our ladies keep up to the pace and claim feminism.

N/B: I am not against ladies getting their human rights infringed on because of their gender or been maltreated in some way

Chai!
It is none of your business what a female decides to do with her life
whether she is a sit at home wife or hawks fruit for a living
and her decision does not in any way make her a lesser human

Get this into your head:
Feminism is about treating women like humans.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2017
There is no expertise in her kicks, she is just lashing out. She does not kick like a Martial Artist.

And orthodox Jews will never touch an unrelated woman. She knows that. That is why they are avoiding her touch and just spitting on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by evesdon4u: 9:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

Are u sure you r a female?
Hmm

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...I don't think so!
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
No be only high kick, these fearless Israelis could easily mob that woman.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Boss347(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2017
Them nor won beat her jor
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8iHmdOYA4

A fearless female soldier put her martial arts training to good use when she fought off dozens of Jewish ultra-Orthodox anti-draft protesters during a rally in Jerusalem.

Off-duty soldier Nomi Golan fended off a baying crowd of protesters, demonstrating against the arrest of two yeshiva students who refused to show up to the military recruitment office.

Using a series of expert karate kicks and chops, Golan held back the violent rabble who were preventing a car from driving up a street.

The video shows the group of men spit and swear at Golan, calling a 'shiksa' (a non-Jewish woman) as well as w****.

Golan is return flicks out with a series of kicks aimed at head and knee to push the protesters back, as well as kung-fu chops aimed at those spitting at her. 

While ultra-Orthodox students are exempt from compulsory military service, they must still present themselves to the army with a letter from their school - which some still refuse to do.

IDF soldiers are taught the Israeli fighting method of Krav Maga, which uses elbows, knees and locks to inflict as much damage on enemies as possible.

The Washington Post reports that her subsequent interview in Hebrew with local media revealed she had stopped to help the car pass through the protest.

She said her was to approach the protest's leaders and tell them to back off.

'They attacked me, so as a soldier, a civilian, an old woman, young or no matter what role I or what I was wearing, I defended myself as I would in any other situation,' she said, according to the Facebook page First Report, quoted by the Post.

During such angry ulta-Orthodox protests, young men block roads and spit and curse at passing motorists to draw attention to their anger over military service. 

With the exception of Israeli Arabs and the ultra-Orthodox, all men and women are required to serve in the army at the age of 18.

This has caused tension in recent years as there are those who feel they should serve and shoulder the country’s burden too.

Some yeshiva students have been instructed not to respond to call up papers or even request the exemption as is required from the ultra-Orthodox Jews, which is where the source of protest stems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5001110/Israeli-soldier-karate-kicks-violent-crowd-bay.html

Mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Nature8(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n8iHmdOYA4

A fearless female soldier put her martial arts training to good use when she fought off dozens of Jewish ultra-Orthodox anti-draft protesters during a rally in Jerusalem.

Off-duty soldier Nomi Golan fended off a baying crowd of protesters, demonstrating against the arrest of two yeshiva students who refused to show up to the military recruitment office.

Using a series of expert karate kicks and chops, Golan held back the violent rabble who were preventing a car from driving up a street.

The video shows the group of men spit and swear at Golan, calling a 'shiksa' (a non-Jewish woman) as well as w****.

Golan is return flicks out with a series of kicks aimed at head and knee to push the protesters back, as well as kung-fu chops aimed at those spitting at her. 

While ultra-Orthodox students are exempt from compulsory military service, they must still present themselves to the army with a letter from their school - which some still refuse to do.

IDF soldiers are taught the Israeli fighting method of Krav Maga, which uses elbows, knees and locks to inflict as much damage on enemies as possible.

The Washington Post reports that her subsequent interview in Hebrew with local media revealed she had stopped to help the car pass through the protest.

She said her was to approach the protest's leaders and tell them to back off.

'They attacked me, so as a soldier, a civilian, an old woman, young or no matter what role I or what I was wearing, I defended myself as I would in any other situation,' she said, according to the Facebook page First Report, quoted by the Post.

During such angry ulta-Orthodox protests, young men block roads and spit and curse at passing motorists to draw attention to their anger over military service. 

With the exception of Israeli Arabs and the ultra-Orthodox, all men and women are required to serve in the army at the age of 18.

This has caused tension in recent years as there are those who feel they should serve and shoulder the country’s burden too.

Some yeshiva students have been instructed not to respond to call up papers or even request the exemption as is required from the ultra-Orthodox Jews, which is where the source of protest stems.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5001110/Israeli-soldier-karate-kicks-violent-crowd-bay.html

cheesy
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by greggng: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

Hmm

She go use kick tear ur small cock
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by joinnow: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
wickyyolo:
Just the kind of woman I'd like to marry kiss

And you will return to Nairaland after marrying this kind of lady and be asking how can a stop receiving beating from my wife ]grin

1 Like

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by hugoboss36(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Aldebaran post=61614033]
Hmm [/quote...checkout the name... grin grin..'afrodite'...]

1 Like

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
FroshJaynex:
See as God don expose you. Na guy man u be. Morafucka! Lol

i be maphrodite.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
jalay:

Come let me Bleep you Just email me

If i need it i know who to Give to me, Thanks
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
xpool:
You Be lesbian?

Maphrodite.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Austin234:
Are suppose to be a male or a female? No offense oo

Maphrodite
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Jbcmotive(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
If i catch dat woman eh, i go fucck an Die!

One fish down! Many more to be known with time.
@jbcmotive

1 Like

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
drotba:

So you see! Pretense is the hardest thing to put up for long.

what do you mean?
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Jiang:

Keep ur dirty thoughts to urself, closet pervert!!

Bleep you.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
This one na guyman oh.. lmao. too many scam profiles on NL

am a maphrodite.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by lollyheart: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
male moniker
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by nelsonebby(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
This one na guyman oh.. lmao. too many scam profiles on NL
she has a diiick too
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Adexadex: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
Africa mentality. shioo
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Luukasz(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2017
wildcatter23:
Imagine tryna Bleep this lady and she pulls this jet li shit
Bleep Or Rape
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by maxnedu11(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
breeze done blow fowl Nash done open.. baba. pls change it to male now

1 Like

Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by kingAsaAdeka(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
grin iff diz wan katch u :/
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by certifiedjenny0(f): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Hahahaha
Jackie chan grin
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by tyup(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:

ehn le o
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
sureteeboy:
The guy don forget say he put 'f' for im moniker front.
Some people are very good at tracking.
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by Malayy(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2017
cyborgviper:
I like her.....no strings
i like you... Yes strings
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by delishpot: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Press and propaganda. She held off the violent rabbels....
Me: still looking for the violence
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by wizod(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:
Are u sure you r a female? Hmm
d lez crew
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by jbhill(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
8,585,000 is not upto to the Lagos population, i hope u are not misquoting me i am not talking about military sophistication. How many be 8.5m dem go draft pipu
u are miquoting urself,u have to understand that population does not amount to greatness,so isreal is not a small nation
Re: Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters by billyG(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
JaneMafrodite:
u cunning haemaphrodite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: India's Richest People Are Fleeing On Private Jets / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.