Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) (47535 Views)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by fergie001: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
French President Emmanuel Macron was hit on the shoulder Monday by an egg thrown at him by a man during a visit to an international food trade fair in the French city of Lyon.

A video of the incident, widely shared on the social media, shows Macron walking through the crowd when an egg bounced off him without breaking. Two bodyguards can be seen immediately getting closer to the president.

The video also shows a man being taken away from the scene by other bodyguards.

Reporters heard Macron saying “If he has something to tell me, then he can come.”

No details have been released by authorities on the man’s identity or possible motivation.

In June, Macron was slapped in the face by a man as he was greeting the public in a small town in southeastern France. He then denounced “violence” and “stupidity.” The slap prompted a wide show of support for France’s head of state from politicians across the ideological spectrum.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dGn1UlCLM

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
THIS MAN DON TOO SUFFER I SWEARgrin

WELL LE PEN IS GOING TO TAKE OVER FROM HIM

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Blaqstick: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Surely this man is shit. First na slap
Second one na egg.
Seems like e Dey do something wrong wey the media no show
Even France news rarely make it into the global news

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by melaniaup: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
That's the people's friendly in position of a leader,

Let's do same for Nigeria

Vote Uzor Orji Kalu to make U Ok

A friendly person for a friendly country

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by HabzinhoMacquin: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin grin
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by esky158(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
U can not try dis one in my country

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by temmytee2309: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
If to say na one cow master from Daura.... Hell for don break loose
grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Naturalobserver(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
This man better beef up security to the best maximum
Anything happening more than once shouldn't be taken for granted.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Algold: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
A
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by SincereBigot: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
This is serious

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by donofdons: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Abomination. I was expecting to see blood, gore, open abdomens with spilled intestines of the perpetrators.
Later, hang the heads of their supporters on the doors of the presidential palace as a warning to other would be idiots

6 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
We need a very young Leader like this guy...

A young man with lots of sense and human feeling

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by mainman7(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
cry I wish I was warned! Why didn't someone warn me before I took it?

Like if you think it should have been avoided. Share if you think it is safe to take the 3rd dose.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Why are they acting so aggressive against the gentle man??

Hmm, only if they knew who Buhari is grin, they would appreciate Macron two million times cheesy..

Well, I'm beginning to suspect Macron as one of our Nigerian governors, who go about trying hard to make outsiders believe that he's working...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by femi4: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
From slap to egg...

Next one is bomb...he should be careful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by ify2016: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Humble President

Do this in one part of Africa and regret the day you're born...

It takes humility to be a leader.

Nigeria has a ruler and not a leader.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by AutoReportNG: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
This guy again

Anyone that dare tried this stunt in Naija... DSS will arrest and parade his whole family cfor trying to kill the president.

Marcon must be an extremely patient guy..

12 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
I see macron getting hit with used sanitary pads, used condoms, undies... etc, before the end of the year.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by dudusky007(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
NA WETIN DEM FOR DON DO BUHARI SINCE JUST THAT WE ARE NOT 1 NIGERIA.

5 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Can't please everyone
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by jimmyolasun: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
This man suppose learn how to deal with civilian from African politicians.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by udemejack(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
A
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by KUNZEH(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lol, this guy don too suffer. Last time na correct slap he receive.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Villagemeat: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
I wish it was
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please don't try this at home.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by dfrost: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy

Macron be collecting back to back.
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Kingcalls: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
This guy just de collect sha... he should better resign b4 them throw an bullet ...the other time na slap

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by Kennedy97: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Last time person recharge am 30 euros

Now them stone am egg

Na wa o
Re: President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video) by nonhuman(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
In my country is an instant death death penalty, for every one present there

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fearless Female Soldier Uses High Kicks To Disperse Crowd Of Jewish Protesters / COVID-19: India's Richest People Are Fleeing On Private Jets / President Mugabe Dozes Off As Wife Chastises His Spokesperson (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.