Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (53338 Views)

I'm Officially A Graduate (Pics) / Man Signs Out On Lady's Boobs As They Graduate (Photo) / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by ezegenigbonine: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think its possible only wen they padlock there kpekus
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by haconjy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
I wish u well
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by kulrunsman79(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
grin embarassed
OP, you said 5 girls but am seeing just 3 with one pregnant lady or do i still need my glasses ,

Hahahaha...... Saw the same thing ooooo
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
the way people take moves in impressing others nowadays eh
must you let people know what you are going to do or not in place of irrelevance issues?
trying to be impressive is more likely to be destructive.
smart niggas alround but we are smarter.
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Michaelpresh(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
This 1 weak me die �
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by chidextec: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
They promised not to get preggy grin grin but they not promise not to knack grin grin one self don get preggy grin grin
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by twentyk(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
This ones wey don geh belle
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Opakan2: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Girls in Junior Secondary school now befriend older guys..
you'll see them 14, 15yrs dating 35+ men and those ones too will be using shuku shuku to slacken their veejay. No be dem say, we dey see am koro koro.

I start to wonder what the future will be like.
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Ibbejay: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
There was a mild drama in Koluama 2 in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area Of Bayelsa state as five Secondary school students wrote a commitment letter to their their sponsor, Dr Nimibofa Ayawei, promising to be of good behavior . In the letter, the students pledged not to indulge in anti social vices such as drugs, prostitution and cultism. They went a step further to vow that they won't get pregnant till they graduate and properly get married.

The letter was delivered to Dr Nimibofa Ayawei by the students who went on a visit to his country home.

In his response, he thanked the little girls for their courage and commitment and also pledged to take care of all their academic expenses to their university level and advised them to take their studies seriously.

He also promised to send them laptops to expose them to be computer literate before they write their WAEC/JAMB in few years time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/secondary-school-students-promise-not-to-get-pregnant-till-they-become-graduates.html
https://topkunlex..com.ng/2017/10/mark-zuckerberg-virtual-reality-is.html
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by userplainly(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
cameeeeel:
the second gal from left cannot escape it... she is beautiful in embryo
ati d one on white belt? tan God say nobi only dey see am...I even believe say the sponsor sef go taste her honey pot.... ( iamnotaperv, justsayingwatisawtgewayiseeit)
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by thunderbabs: 9:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op sef needs restructuring....how can u say 5 promised not to geh pregnant when we seeing 3 here with one already pumped
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Pat081: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
ezegenigbonine:
But the first one is already pregnant na
please help mi tell dem not to go to Kano state ooooo or dey should run anytime dat King in Kano cum to dia state nobody is too small for him n his kings men to marry ooooooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by frankfab(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
grin embarassed
OP, you said 5 girls but am seeing just 3 with one pregnant lady or do i still need my glasses ,
what are you doing here?
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Onyesblog(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has alleged that the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari is characterized by lies and propaganda.
Jonathan spoke in Abuja on Thursday when he received one of the national chairmanship aspirants of the Peoples Democratic Party, Prof. Tunde Adeniran, and members of his campaign team in his office.

Jonathan said the solidarity being enjoyed by the party even though it lost the election at the centre in 2015 showed that “there is something in the PDP.”
While pledging to speak up some day on the achievements of the PDP in its 16 years in power, the former President took a swipe at the Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), who as a state governor reportedly said that a serious government at the centre must be able to fix power within six months.
The former president observed that more than two years of the APC Federal Government, to which Fashola belongs as a minister, the government had not been able to fix power.
He noted that Fashola who made the statement is incidentally in charge of power today.
Jonathan said the Buhari government had not done anything since it came to power on May 29, 2015.
“The PDP administration for 16 years did well and will continue to do well but this administration has done nothing. They deployed propaganda and lies at a professional level.”
“In the power sector, we did well to revive it. A state governor attacked our government, saying that any serious government should be able to fix the power challenge within six months.”
“Today, APC has been in power for how many years now? Fortunately, the then governor is in the APC government as a minister.”

Source: http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/10/president-buharis-government-is-good-at.html?m=1
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by ralphmi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
one is already pregnant naw

1 Like

Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by victorioushands: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
A very deep and brave move by girls whose time, environment and community are ravaged by absolute neglect so much that they have affirmed publicly that the pride of a woman is priceless and that they would keep theirs as long as they are given a future. Even girls with all the luxuries of life cannot promise that. And Christ will see you through and keep you all from dark men, rapists, and death. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Even runs girls don't get pregnant b4 they marry, what's the big deal here. Am sure they already have bf that's pressing the button.
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by asawanathegreat(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rubbish are they suppose to man b4 they finish secondary school?
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by cyborgviper(f): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
They just need to taste it once..... they'll even be the one telling the guy not to use protection.
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by eyinjuege: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kimkardashain:
grin embarassed

Me sef dey wonder o....
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by swagkingcole(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kim, how is Kanye doing and what are you feeding him? :-/

Kimkardashain:
grin embarassed
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by bigfather(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
They should have promised to remain VIRGINS till they get married. embarassed
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Bibi294(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
There was a mild drama in Koluama 2 in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area Of Bayelsa state as five Secondary school students wrote a commitment letter to their their sponsor, Dr Nimibofa Ayawei, promising to be of good behavior . In the letter, the students pledged not to indulge in anti social vices such as drugs, prostitution and cultism. They went a step further to vow that they won't get pregnant till they graduate and properly get married.

The letter was delivered to Dr Nimibofa Ayawei by the students who went on a visit to his country home.

In his response, he thanked the little girls for their courage and commitment and also pledged to take care of all their academic expenses to their university level and advised them to take their studies seriously.

He also promised to send them laptops to expose them to be computer literate before they write their WAEC/JAMB in few years time.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/secondary-school-students-promise-not-to-get-pregnant-till-they-become-graduates.html
One is pregnant already....
Laptop will be the Genesis of their problems
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by ReachHard: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
As them dey promise so, e be like say the one for the extreme left there don dey grow belle o.

I dey laugh...
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by beccab78: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
thats good keep it up focus on ur study and be a good example to orders.education -beautie .
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Shannelle5: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I ve nt gotten pregnant till nw I'm abt to graduate from the university... nd some girl is saying till secondary schl..they r funny
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
python1:
So, for secondary school students to get pregnant is now a norm that these ones have to promise to do the "abnormal". Bayelsa, I hail una.

Over here getting pregnant b4 marriage is extremely abnormal
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
So what's the big deal about not getting pregnant till they graduate. Almost every other girl out there does it. No one plans getting unwanted pregnancy. Not even prostitutes. thought they would've vowed not to have sex till they graduate and get married.
mtcheeew
Re: 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
that one no be belle oo Na too much food cause am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.