Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured (52726 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by OboOlora(f): 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
oshe11:

tank U

na ur fellow nak.ed dey disgrace hersef for Abj so

wit ur man face n fallen olympus
Hahaha her head be like dick cap cheesy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by crisycent: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Na this one e take top up?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by frankobinna(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin IPOB terrorists are brainless pig IPOB terrorists are brainless pig

e pain u wela
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by oshe11: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
OboOlora:
Hahaha her head be like dick cap cheesy
u dn burst my stomach wit lafta
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
oshe11:

tank U

na ur fellow nak.ed dey disgrace hersef for Abj so

wit ur man face n fallen olympus
That Olympus isn't meant for gays like you... sorry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by uglodoh(f): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2017
deolu2000:
The rich also cry, i am sure that boy might hv been born abroad, but fate turns out this way for him, another of his age might hv been born in a tradomedical house, and he is healthy, strong and brainy. Indeed God is unquestionation in His sovereign ways.

Where you give birth to your child does not matter when it comes to cerebral palsy. Many of these children with cerebral palsy are born in tradomedical houses. There are many causes of cerebral palsy. It can be very frustrating having a child with this disease. I like the courage of this Governor and his wife. I pray the boy is healed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Greenbuoy(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Mbediogu(m): 2:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Future governor of kogi.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:28am On Oct 21, 2017
xreal:
Is this deformation a sign of wealth to come?

A large percentage of the rich has 1 in their home.
this is sooooooo true, I've observed it too...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Caseless: 5:18am On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Is he Yahaya Bello?
mesere
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by python1: 5:27am On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Is he Yahaya Bello?
The thing weak me o undecided
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Itzurboi(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2017
oseka101:
Nigeria.... A country with all the ingredients to cook but dying from starvation...... cry
Gas no dey, if only you can get gas :-P
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by mechanics(m): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2017
Oni of Ife just dey flex o
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Wilit: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Well mr yahya,kudos to you on this, you have only encouraged those who have similar problem not to be ashamed of their situation because only God can help you of this. Thank you Mr governor. But sir help the workers their salaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by WeRblessed(f): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most of us didn't know Yahaya Bello's 'mumuism' was in his DNA.

They should put the son up for adoption or hide him in the closet.
Or maybe he is as daft as Dino says.

If I were you I would look in the mirror and slap myself and say 'i I am a fool' ten times. Shame on you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by oseka101(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Itzurboi:
Gas no dey, if only you can get gas :-P
grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by AlanSugar(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
go away with your toothpick kini

Eyeneka, abadie?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by oshe11: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
That Olympus isn't meant for gays like you... sorry

Yeah right....

I'd be "gay" if I date U, cos U r a Man with sagged olympus....

#kissthetruth
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by deolu2000(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2017
uglodoh:

Where you give birth to your child does not matter when it comes to cerebral palsy. Many of these children with cerebral palsy are born in tradomedical houses. There are many causes of cerebral palsy. It can be very frustrating having a child with this disease. I like the courage of this Governor and his wife. I pray the boy is healed.
Bro, i get your point, i was only acknowledging the sovereignity of God in the affairs of men, Abroad or trado, birth defect can happen to any child, that i know as well, it is only the grace of God that prevails for us all.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Adaomalight(f): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Bros, why are you always like this? I think you need a "hot" slap so that your brain will come back to it's original state.

Kpachara anya gi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by hokafor(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2017
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

is this guy a human or robot God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by malisah(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
God bless KOGites
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by godunia(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
At the end we all cry over something, whether rich or poor. Nature will always hold back something. While the poor have good health but no food, the rich have abundance and yet desire something else. Thanks be to God, he knows everything. May God grant the family the strength to provide support for their son.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by Konquest: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
The Kogi State Governor, Mr. Yahaya Bello and his wife, Mrs Aminat Bello, have earned more accolades from Nigerians than they would have from any election.

Hundreds of guests at the HAYAT Foundation Launch Dinner on October 4, 2017 were impressed at the State Executive and his pretty wife as they showed off their son, who is physically challenged and suffers from Cerebral Palsy. The Hayat Foundation is an initiative of the First Lady with the objective of addressing the needs of Special and other less privileged kids.

The First Family attracted the admiration of all as they doted on the boy who is a split image of his dad. All dressed in the same attire, the boy, who is on the wheel-chair was the cynosure of eyes throughout the duration of the event. Governor Bello also proved to be a romantic husband as he openly showered his wife with love which she responded to—they hugged, they kissed and held hands.

Present at the event, which was broadcast live to millions of Nigerians were, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II, Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, (who was absent and delivered her message via a video) Hon, Minister of Labour Chief Chris Ngige, Chief Dele Momodu Representative from Mrs Aisha Buhari, Representative from United Nation and other prominent Nigerians. Entertainers present were AY comedian, Timi Dakolo, and a host of others.

However, speaking in an interview, Aminat Bello encouraged parents with Special needs not to give up. According to her, no matter the challenges, the stigmatization and discrimination encountered, with a good education and adequate care for children with special needs, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

“I live on my son everyday I cherish him and love him so much,” she said.
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/gov-bello-and-wife-show-their-disabled-son

^^^^^^
Nice move. This helps to demystify
cerebral palsy in the minds of people.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured by flyingdutchman(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Such hatred coming from a human being! Even Dino would never have made fun of his child. You are cursed
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / The Nigeria Army: Best In Land Troops Worldwide? / Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.