Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,454 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' (30046 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by otunbadan(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Me that like eating plenty eggs, how I go take do am with only one egg? I will not eat one egg...
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by dview001(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Ugosample:

LMAO

How little you guys know.
see u... What do you want to counter here.. U have no argument bruh... peter himself said it that Paul is d writer of their songs, he sings the songs too peter only lipsync in the videos
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by shadeyinka(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who takes Peter seriously these days?
No one!!!

Simply because even he does not believe in his jumbles of half-baked, incoherent impulses.

I would never respect Peter, till he does what's right.
Till he pleases his late mom and listens to the counsel of his brothers.
1. Pls what does the late Mom want?
2. What does the brothers want him to do?

No body seem to know! Do you?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by joebeckz(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

Simply because even he does not believe in his jumbles of half-baked, incoherent impulses.

and what's their counsel? To choose his brothers over his family? To do what actually? Are you a family member? Do you know what really transpired? What if he had lesser fault?
Simply wish him well and let him be. Nothing is permanent, it's time to breakaway if things ain't working. Respect other peoples opinions even if it looks a thrash to you.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by talk2saintify(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2017
The song dope jor

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by femi4: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2017
oshe11:
Back den wenever we hear psquare na dia dance we all dey look forward to

Dancing was their brand

if na cos of voice n lyrics, Faze for blow pass them
How many people watch music videos back then, dance wasn't their brand, it was Paul's vocal. 2face , Dbanj were known for their vocals
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by 5errguru: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmmmm...

Mr. P if one good egg is better than a create of egg. Please help me answer these questions.

1) Why did the zygote in your mum's womb split into two embryos.. :- undecided .

2) why didn't the only one egg come fort during child delivery.

3) why the PSQUARE, why not the Mr. P from the onset?

Abeg I need answers oooo!

Thank you.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
How could anyone say one egg is better than a crate of egg (as in, 1>30). This guy mathematics is poor!
I never knew Peter Okoye is this unintelligent.
He's been hiding under his brother all these years to achieve greatness. If na before Paul for Don correct am before posting such rubbish! Now his yanch has been opened. I don't see this guy going anywhere. Indeed pride goes before a fall.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by nwokolokingsley(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Dharniel:
if Peter Okoye had started out as Mr. P, does he think he would have come this far
Who go sabi am? And how can one good egg be better than a crate of eggs, if the quality of eggs in the crate is not stated...
On point
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by oshe11: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
femi4:
How many people watch music videos back then, dance wasn't their brand, it was Paul's vocal. 2face , Dbanj were known for their vocals

Bro....

Alot of us watched Videos....

dats why dey alws release music videos....

wen we talk of pipo wen gt voice for 9ja music, Paul no even smell top 20

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by ElsonMorali: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Sapphire86:

Transitions to new beginnings

Hmmm... any particular reason you'd like to share with us?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by hemjayb(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2017
anny268:
Men that can't handle their differences.. SMH
am certain the root of all their problems boils down to their wives
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Temmytea70(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2017
RaeMystix:
Their songs were becoming washout anyways. Good bye and good riddance P square. Hope you guys invested your earned money? .

investor Bj
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Temmytea70(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Sapphire86:

Your calendar has started reading 2018??

Well 2017 still has blessings oooo and until 31st Dec 23:59, it's still 2017.

finish him
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Alpha0000(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2017
dat egg na 4 small pikin , an entire family need a crate of eggs
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by PaddyX: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Dharniel:
if Peter Okoye had started out as Mr. P, does he think he would have come this far
Who go sabi am? And how can one good egg be better than a crate of eggs, if the quality of eggs in the crate is not stated...

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Bsc(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Dharniel:
Not all statements need to be completed when u know your audience... Especially when you know they already know what u mean or what u are trying to say..
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by jtwest(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin apparently he can use one good egg to eat tubers of yam compare to a crate of (good) eggs. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by paix(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Replying a comment by a fan who felt his new song 'Cool it down' which has been received mixed reviews would have been better with his brother, Peter Okoye a.k.a Mr. P told his fan that being a 'good egg is better than a crate of eggs'.

Here's their exchange below;

https://www.lailasblog.com/one-good-egg-better-crate-eggs-peter-okoye-tells-fan/

Lalasticlala
A crate of GOOD eggs or BAD eggs?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No one!!!

U mean her yoruba wife? kotunu
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Ugosample(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
dview001:
see u... What do you want to counter here.. U have no argument bruh... peter himself said it that Paul is d writer of their songs, he sings the songs too peter only lipsync in the videos

How little you know grin

Even tho Paul had more songs than Peter in their last 2 albums (which is the hand work of Jude btw) Peter had his own songs too.

Peter and Paul worked very hard to raise the p square brand, but Jude (not even Paul) makes one feel inadequate by his actions.

They will miss each other IF they have decided to part ways permanently.

If Paul changes his mind about Jude and puts him in his place, then Peter and Paul will have no problems again, because the main issue is not between Peter and Paul, but between Peter and Jude.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Ugosample(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
femi4:

Peter and Paul have distinct voices of you listen to tgeue songs very well.

And yes, the stage craft and the dance steps sold them as a group.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by meskana212(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
watchwoman:
"one good egg is better than a crate of eggs" I don't understand the wisdom in this, someone help me out
one good egg is better than 30 good eggs grin grin grin, As if one egg do to eat indomie.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by CioAngels(f): 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peter my child, your answer to your fan may be right, but, next time, apply wisdom. Peter, don't be lead to say what you will regret tomorrow because, tomorrow is Huge.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Usernamefornl: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
oshe11:
Back den wenever we hear psquare na dia dance we all dey look forward to

Dancing was their brand

if na cos of voice n lyrics, Faze for blow pass them
why u bring faze inside dis matter? Why can't u let som pple to rest in peace?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by oshe11: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
why u bring faze inside dis matter? Why can't u let som pple to rest in peace?
lol

that guy is stil one of my best artist....

his lyrics r dope
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by RaeMystix: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:

From their last album, double trouble, released in 2014, they had the undermentioned songs. Some of these songs rocked the airwaves till 2016. And they've had singles too. You remember "bank alert na gbagam"? It's a hit and rocked everywhere. Though, I don't like it. Remember "away"? In between times, they give out something to keep them relevant. They started the beautiful video revolution in Nigeria; they've given their own.

"Growing up"? I was already grown when they came out. Maybe you were quite young then

Shekini
3:38
Missing You
3:33
Bring It On
4:00
MMS (Mugu Money Spender)
4:20
Ifeoma

Ejeajo (feat. T.I)
5:00
Collabo
3:44
Ogadigide
4:13
No Be Joke
3:50
EnemySolo (feat. Awilo)
Sari Sari
4:12
Zombie (feat. Jermaine Jackson)
5:05
Ije Love
4:11
Testimony (Bonus)
4:20
Personally (Bonus)

Alingo

# Do give a flying fig
Got it. Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Andeze(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The split of Psquare marked the end of my buying any song by the square brothers
Yeah, even me, they cant do without each other, REMEMBER A TREE CANT MAKE A FOREST.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by ifyain: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
All good things must come to an end. mr p psquare i wish you goodluck.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Shinery0123(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
One good egg is better than a crate of eggs? What if the eggs in d crate are also good?
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
anny268:
Men that can't handle their differences.. SMH
my dear is very difficult for us to do when u ppl are involved.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'One Good Egg Is Better Than A Crate Of Eggs' by newoffer: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerians got no time for empty skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos) / Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.