Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:16 PM

Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ (514 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / I Am A Professional In This Killing Business-asari Dokubo Boast, Unveil Security / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by mediahubng(m): 12:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Ex Niger Delta militant’s leader, Asari Dokubo, has described President Muhammadu as a “satan” for ignoring the people from the south-south in a viral video that is currently trending on the internet.

The ex militant accused Buhari’s government of doing nothing about their rivers which has been polluted with crude oil.

In the video, Asari Dokubo said,

“You know we are Ijaw people. Look at our river, see the pollution inside. Look at how oil has destroyed our river. The river has changed colour.

“I’m at Ekpeye land to show you how oil has destroyed our river while the people are enjoying our money in Abuja. They are enjoying our money in Lagos and we’re suffering.

“Now, the ever-lying Buhari just travel with his family in our Presidential jet bought with Ekpeye and Ijaw people’s money to enjoy in Turkey.

“Look at the water. Unfit water polluted with oil. This is the plight of Ijaw people; the plight of the oil producing people. This is the plight of the oil bearing community. My people are digging sand to feed and they say we are lazy people. My people are bringing sound from the river to build houses while our oil is making Buhari fly the Presidential jet.

“My people want to build house, they want live well and that is what we’re asking for but they give our oil blocks to different people to our own expense while we are poor. The owners of the oil are walking on foot; living wretched life but people who do not know anything about our oil are living in wealth.
“The pollution of our water and the neglect by Buhari show he is satan.”

See video.
http://verge24.com/2017/10/20/watch-asari-dokubo-describe-buhari-as-a-satan/

Re: Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by AkieWillis(m): 2:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 21, 2017
dis guy is a clown u care so much about ijaws, and yet u did not even invest in any ijaw Area, or south south Rather u went to Niger another country to invest. u and d dullard president are d same. Enjoy ur Amnesty in peace.
Re: Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by Lomprico2: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2017
He is!
Re: Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Riko2:
dis guy is a clown u care so much about ijaws, and yet u did not even invest in any ijaw Area, or south south Rather u went to Niger another country to invest. u and d dullard president are d same. Enjoy ur Amnesty in peace.

Niger? i don't think so. i think it is benin republic
Re: Watch: Asari Dokubo Describe Buhari As ‘a Satan’ by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
chinedubrazil:

Niger? i don't think so. i think it is benin republic
Benin or Niger is d xame thin d nigga did not invest in his own place.

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Man Sets Himself And Family Members Ablaze Following His Inability To / Ex-super Eagles Player Docked After Battering His Wife Over Properties / Two Men Behead 17-yr-old Girl Hawking Puff-puff For Money Rituals (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.