Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (56447 Views)

Ladies, Get Familiar With The Types Of Bras And Their Different Purposes / Bras And Pants For Wholesale And Retail / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Pio44: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2017
Abeg carry d bag come upper Iweka pls
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Aribambam: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
yet she is still naked
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by nwabobo: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
£30m(₦4.88Billion)

This dental-floss-sized swimsuit was designed by Susan Rosen.

It is worth a whopping $30 million.

Molly Sims took the honors of showcasing the bikini (and a whole lot of skin) which is an assembly of over 150 carats of D flawless diamonds.

The thong contains one of the world’s largest pear-shaped diamonds, weighing in at 51-karats, in addition to a 31-karat emerald-cut diamond.

All of these stones are set in platinum, making this teeny bikini the most expensive masterpiece of lingerie in the world.

Op, £30M @ N476 is N14.28bn. Make the correction ASAP. Cheers.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
Can husspuppi afford this for tontolet?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by anny268(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
£30m(₦4.88Billion)

Molly Sims took the honors of showcasing the bikini (and a whole lot of skin) which is an assembly of over 150 carats of D flawless diamonds.

The thong contains one of the world’s largest pear-shaped diamonds, weighing in at 51-karats, in addition to a 31-karat emerald-cut diamond.

All of these stones are set in platinum, making this teeny bikini the most expensive masterpiece of lingerie in the world.
Warisdis? 4.88 Billion? It is not a small something. Let me join d vanity crew..
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
where is linda ikeji.......plz dis is not hermes bag oo,oya come and buy this one,
bra or bag...
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by oliveleaves(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
what's my concern about bra and pant, then to run the vital shit and go my way.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by jonadaft: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
£30m(₦4.88Billion)

Oloshooo
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Op, £30M @ N476 is N14.28bn. Make the correction ASAP. Cheers.

Thanks bro, typo.

14.88 on google.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dz one is still coming up with bras n pants wen we re entering an era wia females prefer going pantless n braless. Baba with dz ur invention na you go lose o
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
U wear a bra that cost £6.8 million & u cover it with a dress that is worthless, what sense does that make
Or will it b wore semi unclad Lol
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
lipsrsealed they can only market such products to women because they usually buy with heart and not their head.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Mpanyi: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
£30m(₦14.88Billion)

Hian! Explorers, which kind wicked temptation is this?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by lilyheaven: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pinkfriday:
hian, u are still thinking if I will like it? Biko, buy it jare, I like it grin
U won't feel comfortable wearing them, it will be chocking ur body. Let him buy diamond ring and bracelet for you, even the handbag will be OK for you.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pinkfriday:
hian, u are still thinking if I will like it? Biko, buy it jare, I like it grin
it's all pink on the inside, be it a black or white lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by francesawesome(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
undecided
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by blahc007: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
£6.8m

The £6.8 million bra included a dangling 70 carat round diamond which was cut from the second largest rough diamond ever found at the time.

The bra was certified by the Guinness World Records in 2003 as the most expensive bra ever made.

This stunning lingerie piece is completed by matching briefs hat glitter with 3,236 diamonds and colored stones, with a total weight of 200 carat.
nawa oo..expensive things lyk dis should be on display on ur body...flaunt it,let the whole world see nd talk about it....owwk..maybe the owner will be walking about on bikini...without that,,,Bleep d designers nd buyers..
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday day Mr Explorers
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Saeed110: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
If I lay my hands on that money hayayaya
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Pinkfriday(f): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:
it's all pink on the inside, be it a black or white lady cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Pinkfriday(f): 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
lilyheaven:

U won't feel comfortable wearing them, it will be chocking ur body. Let him buy diamond ring and bracelet for you, even the handbag will be OK for you.
Lol... don't have plans of wearing it. If he eventually buys it, I will sell it nd use d money to build 10 lodges in my school wink

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 1:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Instead of you to look for money to buy it for your babe you are here complaining angry angry
Small 4.8 billion and you're shouting, angry
gerara here
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
undecided coolNo matter how expensive your pants and bra are you must still pull them off during sex. A man is never interested in your expensive panties or bras, we only interested in the honeypot and the ripe oranges.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Asek1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
dingbang:
Women... Wearing all that diamond just to please us...

But are we interested in that diamond? No!

We just fling it and go direct to the coochie....

Bros! wink
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Asek1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tolexander:
The only time a typical man will think about the value of the bra and pant is after sex. Before sex, nothing is more valuable than the poosy and bweasts to a man.

Baba!
You sabi cool
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
dingbang:
Women... Wearing all that diamond just to please us...

But are we interested in that diamond? No!

We just fling it and go direct to the coochie....

Lol.

See u.

I pick the diamond and disappear.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by castrokins(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oga, How Much Go Come Enter Inside The Purse?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by MiracleOparah(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Only ordinary handbag undecided
Explorers:
The stunning heart-shaped purse is made with 4,517 yellow, pink and colourless diamonds and took 10 highly-skilled craftsmen 8,800 hours to make.

The 1001 Nights Diamond Purse became the world's most valuable bag when it sold for $3.8million (£2.9million).

Taking inspiration from the One Thousand And One Nights collection, the sparkling bag reflects themes of romance, mystery and fantasy in its design.

http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-lingerie-pieces/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5001298/World-s-expensive-handbag-goes-sale.html
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Greatozone(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tolexander:
The only time a typical man will think about the value of the bra and pant is after sex. Before sex, nothing is more valuable than the poosy and bweasts to a man.
My people my people...na true u talk sha.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Btruth: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
ceezarhh:
£6.8 million for bra!...how much is the breast then?...
.... I wonder ooooo. While the ritualist are buying complete set of breast here for 10k according to the police.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by ceezarhh(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Btruth:
.... I wonder ooooo. While the ritualist are buying complete set of breast here for 10k according to the police.
ritualists will steal the bra and leave the breast...lol

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by oblaak(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
So if I patronize an olosho and she's putting on this bra and panties plus the handbag, how much will I have to pay for 1 hr? 12 billion dollars I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.