Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (56441 Views)

Ladies, Get Familiar With The Types Of Bras And Their Different Purposes / Bras And Pants For Wholesale And Retail / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrDandy:
Vanity upon vanity sad
you mean poverty upon poverty

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Freshemzy:
Happy birthday day Mr Explorers God blessings follow you age with grace

Thanks bro.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Oh ok safe journey .. make I go baff before u gab me finish ...

Wad up girl, what's happening around here then?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Tiffbuxas: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
I would av bought it o... But my gf bwess is already like slippers don't ask me y and the pigeon hole will swallow the diamond..... No need abegg embarassed
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by lilyheaven: 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Pinkfriday:
Lol... don't have plans of wearing it. If he eventually buys it, I will sell it nd use d money to build 10 lodges in my school wink
cheesy

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
how much is &3.8m dollars I f we are not a country of dullards
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dimples129:

Wad up girl, what's happening around here then?
Hey ur back! Nothing much Hun same old sh!t different day

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Kabvert(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Let me park for one corner
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by adehadex(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
ladies spend so much on wears but their most enjoyable moments are without clothes.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Ups01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
I dunno what in the whole wide world would justify why i would buy this for my wife, child or any of my relative. Pure VANiTY
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
hmmmm, and people will still buy them o.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Stakekay1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
ceezarhh:
£6.8 million for bra!...how much is the breast then?...
Lol, the breast is priceless.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
happy birthday explorers

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by brojoshua: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
I don't mind if the bag is used to carry excreta
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Georgeboo: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
see as bra be like net isn't freaking me out my bae gat d one of 27k on her chest and me not complaining about dat
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by bayocanny: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Woke abt 30minutes ago, slept early.
Okay
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow niceone
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by bravejoel(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
The purse they give long life?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by cana882(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Explorers:
The stunning heart-shaped purse is made with 4,517 yellow, pink and colourless diamonds and took 10 highly-skilled craftsmen 8,800 hours to make.

The 1001 Nights Diamond Purse became the world's most valuable bag when it sold for $3.8million (£2.9million).

Taking inspiration from the One Thousand And One Nights collection, the sparkling bag reflects themes of romance, mystery and fantasy in its design.

http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/the-worlds-10-most-expensive-lingerie-pieces/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5001298/World-s-expensive-handbag-goes-sale.html
HBD explorer.. More wisdom fall on you

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy birthday Explorers, age with grace more success to ur elbows.

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Tolexander:
Your eyes na Xray wey fit see through cloth?
poossys has levels'
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by IMASTEX: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2017
stupidity:
If you are not a billionaire, you can't naqed and fvck the pvssy that wears this pants and bra.
Incorrect assumption.
Haven't heard of driver, gateman, chef, sugar boy sleeping with oga wife?
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by jefcee: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey ur back! Nothing much Hun same old sh!t different day

Yeah, how are you? How's cherryice, is she around?

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
Dimples129:

Yeah, how are you? How's cherryice, is she around?
I’m good Hun.. no ain’t seen her since last time u were here

1 Like

Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na wa o
Re: World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) by tck2000(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / 10 Nigerian Hairstyles That Were On Fleek Back In The Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.