Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sicker Than Your Average! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sicker Than Your Average! (445 Views)

"Kelly Is An Overhyped Average Looking Girl" - Daddy Freeze Stirs Reacti / Big P*nis Cums Quickly, Small Sizes Annoys, Average Is The Best- Tiwasavage. VID / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sicker Than Your Average! by MChaze25(m): 4:20am On Oct 21, 2017
SICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE!

Yesterday evening I listened to peter Okoye a.k.a Mr. P's newly released solo effort "Cool it down" and just shook my head.
"How thou mighty art fallen"
Don't get me wrong, I don't pity them or mean the song is not cool but I was thinking out of the box!
For once in my life, I felt I was a law enforcement agent to finally arrest both of the and charge them to court for the numerous copyright infringement laws they broke from day one.
Maybe that will help calm their nerves or reset their brains to factory settings.
I want to remind them how they started by breaking laws and never saw this day coming!
In a purely egalitarian society, the P-square brand wouldn't last up to one year and they will pay heavily for crimes against talent theft.
But in a lawless entity, they lasted more than ten good years. Such is Life.
The end will always justify the means no matter how long.
For once I had to believe that judgement starts from mother earth. Same way I believe karma is dealing serious blows to my dear country Nigeria.
When a human being starts thinking of the fantasies of the moment and rather than the realities of the future, that person awaits shame, embrassment and mockery in future.
I remember how one lady cried bitterly in the media about going to meet these brothers for help with her song and yet the same song got copied in their new album.
How callous can that be?
Or is it the numerous copyright infringement they did with many people's songs?
Yet We danced and sang but some people cried.
I have been a victim of this kind of treachery and I can't deny I may have committed same but what is bad, is bad!
I don't blame anybody for the separation of the duo band of Psquare. Nobody holy pass!
I just want to state this;- " You can never go that far with evil".
You cant bite more than you can chew and you can never be sicker than your average!

Re: Sicker Than Your Average! by folashade96(f): 4:37am On Oct 21, 2017
i was here
Re: Sicker Than Your Average! by NairalandCS(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2017
What's this ?

Re: Sicker Than Your Average! by mofeoluwadassah: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2017
and how he take consign you bayi undecided
Re: Sicker Than Your Average! by MChaze25(m): 8:08am On Oct 21, 2017
NairalandCS:
What's this ?
Your average mentality talking

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's Room Gutted By Fire While She Was Asleep (video) / Bobrisky Has Moved On To Davido After His Declaration Of Love For Wizkid / See What Happened To This Biker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.