Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream (22389 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by GisterBlogger: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Whitenicious Boss, Dencia has finally spoken up after her company faced intense criticism over her decision to bring Blac Chyna to Lagos to promote her new bleaching cream line and she mentioned that average Nigerians cant afford the product.

Speaking with Broadway TV, the Cameronian singer said her products aren’t for the average Nigerians because they can’t afford them.

“[Nigerians] have a choice. It’s not a necessity, it’s a luxury. The average Nigerian cannot buy it. So, it’s for people that need it and can afford it,” said the entrepreneurial singer.

And she said a lot more.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcVFz3-NPbo

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/average-nigerians-cant-afford-cream-dencia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by GisterBlogger: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Drakkernoir: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Only Nigerians with low self esteem, will even want to afford it in the first place

Smh

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Mrop(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2018
See mouth

Checkout The beautiful gigantic Cake Chioma present to Davido on his birthday >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-the-beautiful-cake-chioma-present-to-davido-on-his-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Celebgistz1: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2018
She’s meant to say that an average Nigerian doesn’t see any foolish reason to waste $250 (N90,000) on a useless bleaching cream.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Seeker17(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Dencia, always in the news for the wrong reasons

Very uncultured yob undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Jamesmatic(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
So she knew Nigerians cannot afford her product, yet she brought DAT American ashawo dat will cost her for the launch. I think dis bitch brain need to be corrected by 20 Bariga agbero...

39 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
true
yur cream is about $250 a jar and thats the average salary earned by a nairaland male per month so you're right my sister. know your worth and stick to men that can afford you. watch as broke boys come for her head grin

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by trybunal101: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Oloshoo ���

4 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by cyberpelumy(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
An average Nigerian no fit buy am because an average Nigerian get sense, give our Igbo brothers from the East that kin money, see how him business go boom within months. E go better make i use u do ritual since u no wan get sense

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by mjbaba: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by greatbuc(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
It means your cream is useless madam.. Go and ask Samsung and IPhone how many Nigerians are using their phones. Stupid Girl whose brain do you want to bleach?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by alklas(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
u go win award wit am abi
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Triangles1(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Cream na food?

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
angry they be buying cancer.. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Elnino4ladies: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
This girl has never been in the news for good reasons

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by NoChill: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Farm tool

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
I saw this coming
Where are the mumu people that were calling burna boy names

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
We go call Burna Boy for you again. Ode

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by frankmoney(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't understand this girl and her cream rants

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by easynetsms(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Hold ur stupid cream

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by mixzstar: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
This is what happens when we don't appreciate our own melanin, if we refused to accept our blackness, then this smart girl will make money off you. Don't be surprised when you get to know how much she's made already from Nigerians . Now she's visiting orphanage to appeal to our soft side. The question is, are there no orphanage in the US? Bring her useless indomie and lacasera.smh

7 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
bleaching cream. hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Ramon92: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Of course, average Nigerians are sharp when they decide to..

This case, average Nigerian can't afford to be foolish..

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by officialteemi(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
then take it to cameron nah....

4 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by nanzozo(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Celebgistz1:
She’s meant to say that an average Nigerian doesn’t see any foolish reason to waste $250 (N90,000) on a useless bleaching cream.

After all this, it's the same ground we are going to be buried in, hiiiss.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by lesbiconverter: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
She use her mouth spoil her market

She's done doing business in Nigeria I guess. Let her move to Ghana, there maybe hope grin

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by wittyt98(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Drakkernoir:
Only Nigerians with low self esteem, will even want to afford it in the first place

Smh
Real Talk

Well I Like My Tings Dark And Lovely So I'm Less Concerned wink

8 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by nelronaldo(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Aunty please go and sell your cream in Cameroon. I don't understand why a Cameroonian will be doing business in Nigeria and will be talking anyhow. If it's SA now, we will be hearing Xenophobia. Mtchew.

10 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by lucianohase(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Nobody needs it here.....Besides, since average Nigerians who r not informed on the adverse effects of such cream but wants to buy but can't cos of the price tag , that means 98percent of Cameroonians can't buy it cos they r all leaving in abject poverty.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.