Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan (1043 Views)

Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Presidency Hits Obasanjo Over Buhari’s Visit To U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by newsbook: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2017
The Presidency responded to the dismissal of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as a failure by former President Goodluck Jonathan, saying that the former president has no moral ground to criticise Buhari.

Receiving a People’s Democratic Party (PDP) chairmanship aspirant in the forthcoming national convention of the party, Prof. Tunde Adeniran, Jonathan had said the All Progressives Congress (APC) government led by Buhari had not recorded any achievement after two years, adding that the ruling party was feeding Nigerians with lies and propaganda.

“Those who are giving us some kind of names, what have they done?” Jonathan queried, saying that the Buhari government had taken propaganda and lies to professional level.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/10/21/attack-on-apc-govt-presidency-hits-back-at-jonathan/
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by folashade96(f): 5:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The Commonwealth is a mere club
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by EASY39(m): 5:48am On Oct 21, 2017
"
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by SirINTELLECTUAL(m): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2017
If the current presidency and the APC are not corrupt, where is the $25 billion oil deal?
Or...anti-corruption fighters (EFCC) don claim am?
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Moyinoluwa35(f): 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
So embarrassing.....read South African 's reaction to Zuma's statue: Papiki Noko Mphalaborwa: That is an awesome strategy by Nigeria to unveil the showerhead statue. They want a free pass to import drugs and illegal people into our country Klass Happy Marobola: Even top criminials respect Zuma for his crooked ways. Charles Ernest Doller: Too many drugs that killing our south Africa and shame on Zuma for his honour with this corruption 782 or maybe more during 2017. Lisa Shosha: Can they take him and make him a permanent resident. Phiri James Gordon: The most corrupt country in the world honours one of their own. Antonella Di Cicco: Stop wasting your money on Nonsense and feed your people. Dudley wells: Isn’t that the state where all the drug dealers come from? They are honoring him for protecting the trade. Leon Barries Bernard: Why don’t they just take Zuma , we will donate him to Nigeria with a years supply of pap en vleis. Ehiscuttie Craig: He was not honoured by Nigeria, he was honoured by a state that are known for drugs dealings all over the world. Muzi Nsibande: The most corrupt president in the African continent is honoured with a bronze statue in one of Africa’s most corrupt country.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Truth be told,he is right.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Babacele: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2017
stealing is not corruption.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Lomprico2: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2017
He has every moral right!
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Lordave: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2017
So who then has the moral backing to criticise this joke of a government? Sarrki?

Useless government, so Tinubu, Amaechi, PMD, Oshi-M-Ole, Lie Mohammed all had the moral backing To criticise the Jonathan and his Administration but Jonathan has no moral backing to take his own shot?
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Zendinho(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2017
To be very frank, am disappointed at the type of opposition PDP is running. Despite the glaring atrocities, propaganda, wanton lies, colossal corruption, genocide, nepotism, mal-administration, looting, poverty-stricken citizens,bigotry, nefarious activities of the present government, yet PDP cannot give them a run for their money. How i wish there's a LIE MOHAMMED in PDP, may be, just may be things wouldn't have gone so deteriorated.

PDP go and learn the art, processes, rudiments, fundamentals, bases and origin of opposition because you failed to hold on to power and yet fail again as an opposition party.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Fxmanager(m): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Okay.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2017
grin sometimes, when i see parties against each verbally, i feel relaxed and smile.
what only goes through my mind is "WHO CARES?"
as far i am not going to give my vote to any party, i gat no worry.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Nbote(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2017
So d APC can talk of morals? Even with all d massive lies and propaganda dey feed d ppl with and d numerous corrupt practices ongoing in dis govt? What case have dey proven against GEJ or any of d alleged corrupt ppl so far? Until dey do dey have no right to talk of moral justification

folashade96:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:The Commonwealth is a mere club

andreweb:
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:Only God who appointed me will remove me.

Ur Mugabe jokes are as lame as d 2 monikers u are operating. Its not by force to b funny. U really need to stop trying
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by emmydadave: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
So embarrassing.....read South African 's
reaction to Zuma's statue:
Papiki Noko Mphalaborwa: That is an
awesome strategy by Nigeria to unveil the
showerhead statue. They want a free pass
to import drugs and illegal people into our
country
Klass Happy Marobola: Even top criminials
respect Zuma for his crooked ways.
Charles Ernest Doller: Too many drugs that
killing our south Africa and shame on Zuma
for his honour with this corruption 782 or
maybe more during 2017.
Lisa Shosha: Can they take him and make
him a permanent resident.
Phiri James Gordon: The most corrupt
country in the world honours one of their
own.
Antonella Di Cicco: Stop wasting your money
on Nonsense and feed your people.
Dudley wells: Isn’t that the state where all
the drug dealers come from? They are
honoring him for protecting the trade.
Leon Barries Bernard: Why don’t they just
take Zuma , we will donate him to Nigeria
with a years supply of pap en vleis.
Ehiscuttie Craig: He was not honoured by
Nigeria, he was honoured by a state that are
known for drugs dealings all over the world.
Muzi Nsibande: The most corrupt president
in the African continent is honoured with a
bronze statue in one of Africa’s most
corrupt country.

THEIR FATHER
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by emmydadave: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Zendinho:
To be very frank, am disappointed at the type of opposition PDP is running. Despite the glaring atrocities, propaganda, wanton lies, colossal corruption, genocide, nepotism, mal-administration, looting, poverty-stricken citizens,bigotry, nefarious activities of the present government, yet PDP cannot give them a run for their money. How i wish there's a LIE MOHAMMED in PDP, may be, just may be things wouldn't have gone so deteriorated.

PDP go and learn the art, processes, rudiments, fundamentals, bases and origin of opposition because you failed to hold on to power and yet fail again as an opposition party.
C'mon, PDP is two big a party to start playing such games. They want Nigerians to be the judge. Afterall, if they start exposing this present govt and party, by 2019 there wont be much to criticise them with, and then the current govt might do something to take the peoples mind off it. Just wait till 2019 and lets see what they hav up their sleeves.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by emmydadave: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Nbote:
So d APC can talk of morals? Even with all d massive lies and propaganda dey feed d ppl with and d numerous corrupt practices ongoing in dis govt? What case have dey proven against GEJ or any of d alleged corrupt ppl so far? Until dey do dey have no right to talk of moral justification

Ur Mugabe jokes are as lame as d 2 monikers u are operating. Its not by force to b funny. U really need to stop trying
Dude i dnt know about u, but that man's quote are funny to me. Maybe u hv poor sense or humour.
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Nbote(m): 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
emmydadave:

Dude i dnt know about u, but that man's quote are funny to me. Maybe u hv poor sense or humour.

If u truly believe d man made most of d quotes ppl attribute to him then u can believe anything
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Preciousnelly19: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seriously APC are professionals in Propaganda and lies. Haven't really Achieved anything for 2years now.
Even with all these, some Nigerians are still stupidly and foolishly shouting APC
Re: Attack On APC Govt: Presidency Hits Back At Jonathan by Zendinho(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
emmydadave:

C'mon, PDP is two big a party to start playing such games. They want Nigerians to be the judge. Afterall, if they start exposing this present govt and party, by 2019 there wont be much to criticise them with, and then the current govt might do something to take the peoples mind off it. Just wait till 2019 and lets see what they hav up their sleeves.

Anyway, 2019 is just by the corner....lets keep our fingers crossed.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have A Serial Killer On Rampage In Nigeria?? Read And Judge For Yourself. / NTA Couldn't Even Air The Match Between Nigeria And Argentina / My Yoruba Nairaland Brothers,lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.