Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) (59312 Views)

Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ola12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
mayor2upra:

undecidedwhat did u just say.is it 70% that u want to mention abi 50%

Don't know if it's worth respondin to u, bt I meant gettin a distinction with d 70% mark is still just as difficult
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mayor2upra(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Yes ooo you are right I will learn to thin as intelligently as arinola or what ever her name is ..how ever also think that we have courses more difficult than medicine ,okay
She isn't the alpha and omega of brains ..I how ever wish her the best in all she does
I won't dignify you further as your thinking is limited
My sister i smell something unpleasant.
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by toshmann(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
I want to marry her cool
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
mayor2upra:

My sister i smell something unpleasant.

Come and inject me for it...
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Prectega(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
lazygal:

Yes ooo you are right I will learn to thin as intelligently as arinola or what ever her name is ..how ever also think that we have courses more difficult than medicine ,okay
She isn't the alpha and omega of brains ..I how ever wish her the best in all she does
I won't dignify you further as your thinking is limited

your moniker says it all..

what a pity!
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by lazygal: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Prectega:

your moniker says it all..

what a pity!

Great pity oooo my bro..stay blessed
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by Hahjascho(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
Records Broken again but this time it's was a clean clearance as Miss Aarinola Olayia.

She has 12 Distinctions.
17 Awards awaiting her on Convocation Day.

Obafemi Awolowo University released her Final MBChB result and this wonderful,cheeeful and Hot Brain lady broke a 28th year old Record in the Presence of Distinguished Professors in Surgery Department like Almighty: Professor Adejuyigbe,Professor Lawal,Professor Akinola,Professor Adesunkanmi and Professor Agbakwuru and other Distinguished Professor's.

She not only took Distinction in Surgery but her sister Course Medicine too.

This is the Breakdown of Her Records.

Part Three First MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Medical Biochemistry
Medical Physiological Sciences.

Part Four Second MBChB Examination
Distinction in Pathology
Distinction in Pharmacology
Distinction in CLI

Part five Third MBChB Examination.
Distinction in Dermatology and Venerology
Distinction in Mental Health
Distinction in Obestrics and Gynecology

Part Six Final MBChB Examination Result
Distinction in Surgery
Distinction in Medicine
Distinction in Community Health.

Let's keep sending this record till it's gets to Nigerian Government and CNN. Whoever that knows what these records will definitely know this young beautiful lady must have read her eyes out. It takes diligence and more than hard work to achieve this Great Success in Great ife!!!!!!!
......Nice work Lady
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
kabaka1:
i had a smart bookworm like this b4 and guess what? surprised she gave me the mouthjob I ever had.
Kudos to her!
You desperately need Jesus in your lyf. no offence bros
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by kabaka1: 11:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dwizeone:
Sadly, Nigeria will loose her to the western world.

U know what's up right. No blame her if she jumps on any mouth watering offer she gets from the western. in Nigeria she go just be another housewife trying to climb the glass ceiling
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by rkarang: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
toshmann:
I want to marry her cool

Unemployed husband cheesy
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2017
adekayo1234:
Atimes I wonder how that small head could accumulate so much stuff...
Funny. God is great..
Re: Doctor Aarinola Olayia Breaks OAU 28-Year Record (Photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
eni4real:
Wow. She is the best ever! My Advice: Run away from Nigeria for your further programs. Doctors are not appreciated here!
Chai, I pray God help her so that she doesn't regret years of labour & hardwork.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) In Pictures / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.