Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

M.I Is Sending A Message To Rappers That Switched To Singing. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Is Sending A Message To Rappers That Switched To Singing. (593 Views)

5 African Rappers That Can Take On Any American Rapper / 5 Rappers That Probably Got AIDS! / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Is Sending A Message To Rappers That Switched To Singing. by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2017
M.I speaking out his mind on rappers that switch to singing after blowing up. He is using this music to advocate to rappers to be real to their style and not switch to singing to get popular. Who is worthy enough to take over from him when he retires, he said he has not seen. The South is taking over!!!!!!!
http://www..ng/download-mp3/m-i-abaga-you-rappers-should-fix-up-your-lives

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My New Songs And Win Airtime / Ugo - Ebube Ft. Abraham Peters / Davido – Fia [new Song]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.