Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (40283 Views)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by driand(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hypocrites, this is how almost all abattoirs looks like

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nigeria is poo generally. won't be shocked if Abuja butchers will be passing thru same routine

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obiano is a scam
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Jetleeee: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
~~~~~~
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Lol...the way potor hype this shithole online ehn, one would think the village is on the same level with Newyork

Elections are nearer, so they've started exposing themselves grin cheesy

AFONJA...mind yourself ooo, Anambra is more developed than New York.

Imo is the new Dubai. We know you are jealous, joor! tongue

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by gqboyy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
N
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by A7(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
fingard02k:
This is where majority of the meats sold in Anambra State Capital, Awka and its environs comes from.

Awka abattoir popularly called Kwata, the smells from this place is enough to make one lose appetite for meat.

The word kwata in Hausa has two meanings with variant pronunciation.

1 - Abattoir

2 - Gutter

Which meaning best fits this Kwata, i do not know.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Blue3k(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is disgusting. I'm surprised people aren't getting more cholera and e. coli more often. Local government should be regulating such activities because they are closet to situation. If you wonder where these crazy diseases are coming from here's one answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by SpaceAngel: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Same all over Nigeria. There is nothing like public health once abattoir is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by kay29000(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Some things are just meant to be done by some certain people. I believe is knowing your lane and stick to it, dont dabble in whats not yours.
[b]Butcher work i believe should be the hausa thing, they have been doing it for years they know the ropes, and the do it well.
Just like how i will not advice a hausa man to go into spare part business or yoruba man to forgo PHD and farm cotton and herd cows.
[/b]

GBAM!!! You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Jetleeee: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
~~~~~~~~
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Baroba(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
SpaceAngel:
Same all over Nigeria. There is nothing like public health once abattoir is concerned.

Word, from old artisan Enugu to glorified sh*t holes called abbatoirs in Lagos; it is the same all over Nigeria.. Nigerians must have some of the strongest immune system known to man, serve meat from this cesspit to oyibo watch all of them die like flies. Our lives are truly in God's hands..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
[s][/s]

Afonja grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0e9FvZEMc6g/Ukm4lsImAVI/AAAAAAAABCU/O8ENJZFA5r4/s1600/DSC_7737.JPG[/img]

Guys, you don see say this Jet Li guy isn't Chinese. He's an Ewedu-eating Amala-gobbling Afonja. That's his picture right there, i exposed him

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by joinnow: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Did Obiano not complete the ultra modern abattoirs for all local government
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Omofunaab2: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jetleeee:
Lol...the way potor hype this shithole online ehn, one would think the village is on the same level with Newyork

Elections are coming nearer, so they've started exposing themselves grin cheesy

Lol, before November 18..Everybody go sabi d truth about anambra.

Na potor go still use their mouths tell us say Ogbomosho better pass anambra

Recently i got to know Anambra has only three flyovers, Imo state has just one whereas brownroof Ogun state has more than 15 grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
We don't value and respect the sanctity of human lives in this country. Just look at this,then we wonder where all these public health scourge like meningitis,cholera,viral hepatits,monkeypox arise from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abbatoirs around the country are in similar unhealthy conditions and nobody is doing anything about it

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tedassie:
We don't value and respect the sanctity of human lives in this country. Just look at this,then we wonder where all these public health scourge like meningitis,cholera,viral hepatits,monkeypox arise from.

Local government and police could care less about this part of job. It's not about sitting in office all day. Someone has to go around doing code enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Taribo2503: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is terrible and should be stopped immediately.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by nwabobo: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
fingard02k:
This is where majority of the meats sold in Anambra State Capital, Awka and its environs comes from.

Awka abattoir popularly called Kwata, the smells from this place is enough to make one lose appetite for meat.

The unbearable stench that oozes from the abattoir has forced most people living within the vicinity to relocate to other areas of the town and also made Eze-Uzu Awka, Obi Gibson Nwosu, who’s Palace is 20 meters away from the slaughter house, once threatened to close down the place due to how unkept the place is.

Commissioner of Heath in the State, Dr. Josephat Akabuike, once said that “it is suicidal to eat meat coming out from the dirty abattoir.”

Though the operators there had cried out over the unfair treatment they receive from the authorities in the state in spite of the heavy levies they pay, yet they still lack the basic amenities, including access to potable water needed for a decent abattoir.

I wonder if the state Governor, Chief Willie Obiano who claims to be the people’s Governor eat meat from this same place since 90% of Awka residence and his workers at the goverment house eat meat from this dirt or rather posion?

http://www.enzyhub.com/anambra-abattoir-where-butchers-sell-poison-in-name-of-meat-photos/

Willie is working

cc: globemoney, bestview.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by airlord2020: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
I pity this country. Most are just here fighting tribal wars of who is better while the elite class is busy milking and under developing the rest. Imagine where meat is prepared.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by holysainbj(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
smithsydny:
So these people can't have flowing water? Anyways anambra Dont have water that I know off
Mechionu!
They don't have water
Listen to your old self
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Oloripelebe: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

Lol, before November 18..Everybody go sabi d truth about anambra.

Na potor go still use their mouths tell us say Ogbomosho better pass anambra

Recently i got to know Anambra has only three flyovers, Imo state has just one whereas brownroof Ogun state has more than 15 grin grin

Afonjas always masturbating on biafla thread grin
No reflendum, no erection in anambla.. The day has been declared Ofe nsala day by our dillector Mazi nlamdi flash Kanu the eze ndigbo kuje prison.
For ur own information, we developed the flyovers in Ogun state. Julius berger is from anambla and he has contributed to the development of Lagos State cry

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by elmerperry: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
fingard02k:

The unbearable stench that oozes from the abattoir has forced most people living within the vicinity to relocate to other areas of the town and also made Eze-Uzu Awka, Obi Gibson Nwosu, who’s Palace is 20 meters away from the slaughter house, once threatened to close down the place due to how unkept the place is.

Commissioner of Heath in the State, Dr. Josephat Akabuike, once said that “it is suicidal to eat meat coming out from the dirty abattoir.”

Though the operators there had cried out over the unfair treatment they receive from the authorities in the state in spite of the heavy levies they pay, yet they still lack the basic amenities, including access to potable water needed for a decent abattoir.

I wonder if the state Governor, Chief Willie Obiano who claims to be the people’s Governor eat meat from this same place since 90% of Awka residence and his workers at the goverment house eat meat from this dirt or rather posion?

http://www.enzyhub.com/anambra-abattoir-where-butchers-sell-poison-in-name-of-meat-photos/

na only God go save his children ooo....there is a sayin' dat dirty nor dey kill africa man

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Obaf1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
on a serious note, government is the problem here but the people (the chairman of butcher association in dis area should be tie down there for good 3 days if he percieve those smell he will act fast to change thins)
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by WaffenSS(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
I can even perceive the pungent smell here embarassed

No that's your armpit.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by spotty232(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enter dei-Dei abattoir for abuja na , you go know say this once they learn,went there with my uncle to buy meat, what I saw there my hands cannot type it, Na God dey save person for this country....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by globemoney: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
nwabobo:

Willie is working

cc: globemoney, bestview.
Kwata has always been like that, it was even worse during obis tenure lol
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Answer dis question OP.....
ARE PIGS CLEAN AND HYGIENIC IN NATURE?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Naruto87(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Some things are just meant to be done by some certain people. I believe in knowing your lane and stick to it, dont dabble in whats not yours.
Butcher work i believe should be the hausa thing, they have been doing it for years they know the ropes, and the do it well.
Just like how i will not advice a hausa man to go into spare part business or yoruba man to forgo PHD and farm cotton and herd cows.
bro whoever u are.. u get sense wella, I thought I was d only one that understood the gift of each tribe.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by emekaceazar: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
smithsydny:
So these people can't have flowing water? Anyways anambra Dont have water that I know off

River Niger
Ezu River
Omambala River
etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help / Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) / Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.