Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (40285 Views)

Why Do Bricklayers, Bike Riders, Butchers, Agbero And Drivers Love This Thing? / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
genghiskhan007:
Answer dis question OP.....
ARE PIGS CLEAN AND HYGIENIC IN NATURE?

I'm not op but yes pigs are clean animals by nature. They wallow in mud because they don't have sweat glands so they need to cool off. Fun fact pigs are smart than dogs.

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150924-the-truth-about-pigs
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Caseless: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Some things are just meant to be done by some certain people. I believe in knowing your lane and stick to it, dont dabble in whats not yours.
Butcher work i believe should be the hausa thing, they have been doing it for years they know the ropes, and the do it well.
Just like how i will not advice a hausa man to go into spare part business or yoruba man to forgo PHD and farm cotton and herd cows.
leave me with cow now, I go fall am ; only me. Wetin Ibo man de do for meat business sef?
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
if u dey see some people mouth dey wide, teeth brown n black u no go know say the number of germs wey dem don swallow no be small. and when dem open mouth instead of make the germs commot Na abuse go dey fly out of the mouth
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
holysainbj:

Mechionu!
They don't have water
Listen to your old self
how many compound can say dey have borehole if not well everywhere and they have to wait for rain before dey get water.. Oya link the river to the villages nah. Yeye.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
emekaceazar:

River Niger
Ezu River
Omambala River
etc
can u link it to the villages and dig borehole with it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Tedassie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blue3k:

Local government and police could care less about this part of job. It's not about sitting in office all day. Someone has to go around doing code enforcement.
It's the work of public health workers to ensure that sanitary practices are strictly adhered to. But you find out these guys either don't do their job or are offered bribes from the abbatoir ppl.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Mrjo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
9japrof:
Abbatoirs almost all around the country is under the worse sanitary conditions. Have you being to ogbor hill in aba? The sanitary is even worse

Na the one wey you see na you go talk. Government at all levels should ensure that situations like these are been corrected.

It's Anambra today, tomorrow another state or town
[/s]stop saying rubish ogbo hill slughter is nt what u made people to beleive
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by holysainbj(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
smithsydny:
how many compound can say dey have borehole if not well everywhere and they have to wait for rain before dey get water.. Oya link the river to the villages nah. Yeye.
Come, are you alright like this? They wait for rain to get water? Infact carry ur wahala go
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by 9japrof(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mrjo:
[s][/s]stop saying rubish ogbo hill slughter is nt what u made people to beleive

Question you should answer with all sincerity, is the abbatoir up to the standard it should be?

Where do they they get the water for washing of their meat?

Could the place be said to have met international best practice
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by lozanni(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
9japrof:
Abbatoirs almost all around the country is under the worse sanitary conditions. Have you being to ogbor hill in aba? The sanitary is even worse

Na the one wey you see na you go talk. Government at all levels should ensure that situations like these are been corrected.

It's Anambra today, tomorrow another state or town

You are so on point. We are a very blessed people because in some places, epidemics and diseases would have ravaged the entire population.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Mrjo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
9japrof:

Question you should answer with all sincerity, is the abbatoir up to the standard it should be?

Where do they they get the water for washing of their meat?

Could the place be said to have met international best practice
international? What in this country meet standard talkless of international?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by bestview: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is a pleasure park compare to other abattoirs across the country.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
holysainbj:

Come, are you alright like this? They wait for rain to get water? Infact carry ur wahala go
answer nah nah place I dey always go so defend it
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
This stinks. Yet they are the first to tag a whole tribe dirty forgetting that it's a personal thing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damm! an epidemic is inevitable ! see how these people are bathing themselves in a pool of bacteria! shocked

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by figoperch: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
fingard02k:
This is where majority of the meats sold in Anambra State Capital, Awka and its environs comes from.

Awka abattoir popularly called Kwata, the smells from this place is enough to make one lose appetite for meat.

The unbearable stench that oozes from the abattoir has forced most people living within the vicinity to relocate to other areas of the town and also made Eze-Uzu Awka, Obi Gibson Nwosu, who’s Palace is 20 meters away from the slaughter house, once threatened to close down the place due to how unkept the place is.

Commissioner of Heath in the State, Dr. Josephat Akabuike, once said that “it is suicidal to eat meat coming out from the dirty abattoir.”

Though the operators there had cried out over the unfair treatment they receive from the authorities in the state in spite of the heavy levies they pay, yet they still lack the basic amenities, including access to potable water needed for a decent abattoir.

I wonder if the state Governor, Chief Willie Obiano who claims to be the people’s Governor eat meat from this same place since 90% of Awka residence and his workers at the goverment house eat meat from this dirt or rather posion?

http://www.enzyhub.com/anambra-abattoir-where-butchers-sell-poison-in-name-of-meat-photos/

Bestview

Una meat don done

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Martin0(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
Damm! an epidemic is inevitable ! see how these people are bathing themselves in a pool of bacteria! shocked

Hahahahahah na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibo people. later them go come lagos come dey form posh say yoruba people dirty.

see them.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by GavelSlam: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
DEVELOPERS ASSOCIATION grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:
I can even perceive the pungent smell here embarassed
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
The state government should do the needful.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by jeff1607(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

u don mess abi?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by OwoKolaChuks: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm sure people from ministry of health and environment visit that place monthly to collect contribution. They probably even buy meat on their way out

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by QuietMynd: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jetleeee , totti
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by robotix: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeutschJunge:
Some things are just meant to be done by some certain people. I believe in knowing your lane and stick to it, dont dabble in whats not yours.
Butcher work i believe should be the hausa thing, they have been doing it for years they know the ropes, and the do it well.
Just like how i will not advice a hausa man to go into spare part business or yoruba man to forgo PHD and farm cotton and herd cows.
you are wrong... actually, this is how it is nation wide... every slaughter house is very DIRTY... and no, it is the yorubas that knows how to butcher this thing the most. The hausa only rear the cattle
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Jessam: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is totlly unacceptble, if the government s serious they should partner with serious properly run livesock businesses like Jessam cattle ranch and farms.

jessam cattle ranch & farms aims to be a major player in the meat industry and help stop the importation of cheap, rotten, chemical induced meat from being dumped in Nigeria, often slowly ruining our health .

Slow and steady jessam will grow to be a strong brand in food industry. We are based in Enugu. The business environment is so challenging that we are postponing in further investments and scaling back. The government keeps yelling about the agriculture sector but doing nothing to make this sector attractive.

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
the cleanest people in the word...i hail

1 Like

Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by vioment: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have always said nigeria is a dirty, i mean very dirty country as a whole. North Korea is way cleaner than Nigeria. No joke.
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by Souljaboi1: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2017
DeutschJunge:

Du sprichst Deutsch ?
Re: Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) by DeutschJunge: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Souljaboi1:

Du sprichst Deutsch ?

Jaa!! Ich spreche Deutsch und du?

Ich sehe auf ihr profil, du bist nicht nur ein Soldat sonder auch sprichst wenig Deutsch. Das ist aber schoen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help / Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) / Man Falls Off A Palm Tree While Displaying His Youthfulness In Enugu - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.