Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump Revealed In New Video As She Gave Adeniyi A Surprise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump Revealed In New Video As She Gave Adeniyi A Surprise (3438 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump Revealed In New Video As She Gave Adeniyi A Surprise by vicky85(f): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2017
Actress Seyi Edun Baby Bump revealed in a New Video as She gave Adeniyi Johnson a Surprise in Texas

Okay, let us set the record straight. The Affair is Official, so, it is not a rumour again.

Straight to next thing on the agenda but they have already climbed the next agenda before we could notice. We are busy with some other profitable things in the entertainment industry and not a stunt. Congrats to the new mum to be and dad to be.

According to spyetv, Actress Seyi Edun best known as Shai in the Yoruba Circle of Nollywood posted a video on her Instagram page revealing how she gave a surprise visit to Adeniyi Johnson who is in Texas, America for an Award event.

Read what she posted or better still watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ekDWMnFqo

i_am_shaiI might not be the best of woman, or the most beautiful but I’m set out to make my world and that of my darling beautiful… I fought him intentionally refused to take his calls and didn’t call him because that’s the only way my plan can work.. I imagined the smile and happiness plus his reaction when he sees me in America unaware and unannounced.. Today one of my many mission and dreams is accomplished!! Thanks Ademi for being who you are .. love you with your flaws and thanks for taking me as I am… I’m sorry I got u this way.. we both agree on newness and I think this is it .. love you❤❤❤ and he ran away @adeniyijohnson … @wumitoriola thanks love my planning commitee @tawaajisefinni i shock u babe com.n beat me

SOURCE: http://www.spyetv.com/2017/10/21/actress-seyi-edun-baby-bump-revealed-in-a-new-video-as-she-gave-adeniyi-johnson-a-surprise-in-texas/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Has More Awards Than Davido In 2017 / Linda Ikeji Complains About Nigerians Not Subscribing To Her Tv Channel / Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.