Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold (3441 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Adekunle Gold And Simisola Albums: The Chemistry Between Simi And Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by dmainjo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
The couples legal wedding is scheduled today the 9th of January.

According to our source, Simi and Adekunle Gold are set to tie the nuptial knot later today and only 300 people will be privileged to witness the epoch event.

We can authoritatively confirm this!

Falz the bahd guy shared a GIF of a boy crying to express his feelings towards the wedding of Simi and Adekunle Gold.
https://9jarocket.com/falz-cries-out-to-the-wedding-of-simi-and-adekunle-gold/

Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Danchoco(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Deomovies: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmmmm... Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Please refer to my Whatsapp link down. Thanks.
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Ukeachu1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Deomovies:
Hmmmmm... Meanwhile, you can get external drives filled with Latest and Top Rated TV Series in HD quality at affordable price. This is a perfect gift for TV Series Junkies. Help a bro today by patronizing. Lagosians with hard drives, we can set a meeting for the transfers. Please refer to my Whatsapp link down. Thanks.

pH?
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Deomovies: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Ukeachu1:

pH?

Waybill
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Ukeachu1(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Deomovies:

Waybill
you on Watsapp?
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Ukeachu1(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Deomovies:

Waybill
you on Watsapp?
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Deomovies: 9:13am On Jan 10, 2019
Ukeachu1:

you on Watsapp?

My link down my signature
Re: Falz Cries Out To The Wedding Of Simi And Adekunle Gold by Ukeachu1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2019
Deomovies:

My link down my signature
you have no signature

(1) (Reply)

"Power" Star, Rotimi Confirms His Relationship With Tanzanian, Vanessa Mdee / Gospel Singer Tope Alabi Celebrates Daughter’s 22nd Birthday (photos) / Cardi B's Cookie Box Got Leaked On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.