Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! (4714 Views)

Help A Brother Promotes His Hair / A Dude Needs Advice For His Hair Troubles / Is It Fashion For A Guy To Braid His Hair. Your Views: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by kellorah: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
he didn't have to be nasty about the whole thing nau, haba. shocked
if u love him, u shd learn to love his hair too and ur family shd understand that u love him (and his hair)

if sure he's d one u want to end up with, no length of his hair will put u off

did he 'scream' @ u cos u keep naggin him about it or wot? undecided
he shd learn to spk to u better, esp; amongst family members! that was way embarassing
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Free(f): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2007
your boyfriend is not a bad person, he just likes his hair. he isnt in love with u for goodness sakes, dotn take it personally but when he loves u he will be more willing to listen to what u have to say. so relax he still has a lot of growing up to do. so its up to u to decide if u want to stick around and see how long it takes him to mature.

hmmm
shave his hair when he sleep/ or drug him
then leave him grin grin grin

jus a suggestion grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by kike001(f): 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2007
i dont think d guy should ve shouted at u but wen u met him he has his hair in it so y dont u want dat anymore ?? u just gotta love him 4 who he is u dont try to change ppl 4 but dat doesnt mean he should shout at u anyway good bye plus dont take him back make him sweat
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by shylladear(f): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2008
Girl i understand ur point but i guess u met him with his hair long so let him be, but it is very bad that he would rather loose u than cut his hair that is cruel angry i dont think he is worth having u.
An am also very sure the jobs he gets are modelling jobs cause no co-operate company bank or organisation will accept a guy with long hair as one of their staff in nigga. it is not possible. Na fatto i dey harn lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by lekush(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2008
Getting a job with long hair

Who says you can not get a job with long hair? Try multinationals especially in the Oil & Gas industry where you can even have tatoos with wide surface area exposed at work place. All managements wants to know is Can you do the job well.

I know some people that went for training in Milan from Agip. Most of the trainees bought laptops, books and the rest but one of the guys bought clothings and later did jerry curls with ear rings on getting back. Will you believe that the white men like the guy with jerry curl more than those that bought books and laptops. So what are we talking about?

I am very sure most multinationals will employ him if he truly knows what he is doing

The only problem with him is loosing her before loosing the hair, i see that as being childish
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by adebisi1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2008
Girls with there problem hmmm  I'll rather be single other than having a girl who controls me embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by favococo(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2008
"Girls with there problem hmmm I'll rather be single other than having a girl who controls me "

if u ADEBISI ll be single WHY do u sharing ur life with me in this country in the same house and giving me stories all the time??
when u ll not make me confuse with urself i really wondering
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by adebisi1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
favococo (f)

i dont think you understand what i mean i said I'll rather be single other than having a girl who controls me , it mean i can't take any shit from any girl ,so shine your eye o shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by favococo(f): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2008
adebisi1

i understanding everything don t be worry about it we re together over 2 years now i know ur all thoughtswink
and if u thinking i don t understand why u re still interesting to answer mewink
don t play with me cuz u know me already, u can never racing with me,
love u baby, tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by adebisi1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
e gba mi ooo grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by ekas(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d cheri-e-oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Pataki: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
Topic reminds me of Samson in the bible. grin

I love my hair and I do not want to be dictated to, as to what I should do to it. If I wakeup today and I feel like weaving it, I would gladly do so.

At the moment, I have done some crazy stuff to my hair and it is crazy I know, but whoever does not like it, can as well jump into the lagoon. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by favococo(f): 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2008
neden kendine guvenemiyorsun anlamıyorum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Tweek: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ Sonye
Hello, Sonye, haven't u heard? There are three things never to tease a guy about: his hair, his cojones, and his money (even it is talking about that pint-sized box he calls a TV) Sorry, gal.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by daisy4real: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2008
His hair should not be a problem if you really love him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Afro Hair / Smelly Hair: Shampoo, Hair Oil, Relaxer, Perfume. Why? / Trending And Stylish Fade Haircut For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.