Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,441 members, 7,839,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT (53593 Views)

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / TUC Chairman Confirms Payment Of July Salaries Without FAAC Allocations / We've Paid June Salaries Without Federal Allocation, Says Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by benuejosh: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Alkanoicacid:

A professional did analysis based on facts and research you're here posting trash, why you comot kastina? Jealousy go kill una.
if you can't comment without sentiment don't quote me. And who told you if i wasn't a professional too. Am from North Central and If i really was to take side i wouldn't complain. But i said my High Expectations were to Anambra which i know is also an industrious hub Same as the other three. And by other indications the state surpass Katsina. So am surprised not to see it. Keep Sentiments aside.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
Keep deceiving yasef.
Don't argue with disillusioned people who live in self denial.
You call the south west a region embarassed Brown roof region . SMH. Oyo generates more igr than the whole SE. Whatever makes you happy. SMH.

U beta travel out of your potor land and see what you're missing
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have lived and worked in Ibadan and Lagos, so I know the sw.
There is nothing to miss in the sw.
apart from agodi and bodija, what is in Ibadan? Abi is it cocoa house or crin or what? SMH.
Alkanoicacid:

U beta travel out of your potor land and see what you're missing
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by deepwater(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
mccoy47:

You are the one who needs to get enlightened! & smell the coffee!
Sharing formula or not, a state that gets over 15billion naira from federation account monthly and yet can't cater for a population of less than 3million people is not only a disgrace to the indigenes but to every right thinking human!

So ask yourself, if you are!!!

Still again, get Good education and learn the multiple tables.

And ask your self why Nigeria can't cater for all her citizens with its natural resources.

What you don't know, don't discuss son.

I wonder how you researched on your project thesis (if you ever had any that could hold Waters) with this inability to decipher and understand who takes what from who has it.

Get educated, stay out of ignorance son

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by mccoy47(m): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
deepwater:

Still again, get Good education and learn the multiple tables.

And ask your self why Nigeria can't cater for all her citizens with its natural resources.

What you don't know, don't discuss son.

I wonder how you researched on your project thesis (if you ever had any that could hold Waters) with this inability to decipher and understand who takes what from who has it.

Get educated, stay out of ignorance son

I'm giving you numbers and here you are ranting like a rabid dog!
Anyway my people say :- It is impossible to wake a man pretending to be alseep

Continue in ur folly! WE ARE DONE!
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by rummmy: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
I pity your generation
python1:

Is it because of low consumption of weed in osun that the "richest hardworking developers" can't pay without borrowing?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by tarano: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Only if Ondo, ekiti, Osun, Oyo, and Ogun could have invested in Cash crop like cocoa. They all will be able to pay salary without Abuja.

2017 figures

Ivory Coast produces 1.8 million metric tonnes. Exports 1.3 million metric tonnes. Listen cocoa is grown only in 1/3 of the landmass of Ivory coast.

Ghana produces 879,000 metric tonnes. Exports 800 metric tonnes. Also cocoa is grown in less than 1/3 of the land mass of Ghana.

Indonesia produces 356,000 metric tonnes. Exports 300,000 metric tonnes. Indonesia never planted 1 cocoa seed before 1980.

Nigeria produces 385, 000 metric tons per annum. Exports 275,000 metric tons per annum.

$2900 per metric tons do the Math.

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
rummmy:
I pity your generation
If you how I imagine you to be, I swear you go deactivate. undecided
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by rummmy: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Can't you see it is only the no man state that is not borrowing to pay salary among the assumed industrialist South West states
python1:

Is it because of low consumption of weed in osun that the "richest hardworking developers" can't pay without borrowing?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by blacknp(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Exclusive32:
The all south south states can pay salary and steer infrastructures if true federalism is practice. The current system is just some POS.
Even with free oil money they can't pay salary? lazy people,i know you don't live in the region or else you would have had a better understanding. Ordinary refinery they cannot build individually or collectively or you think tying wrapper and marrying many wives is a way of live?
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by deepwater(f): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
mccoy47:

I'm giving you numbers and here you are ranting like a rabid dog!
Anyway my people say :- It is impossible to wake a man pretending to be alseep

Continue in ur folly! WE ARE DONE!

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by blacknp(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
tarano:
Only if Ondo, ekiti, Osun, Oyo, and Ogun could have invested in Cash crop like cocoa. They all will be able to pay salary without Abuja.

2017 figures

Ivory Coast produces 1.8 million metric tonnes. Exports 1.3 million metric tonnes. Listen cocoa is grown only in 1/3 of the landmass of Ivory coast.

Ghana produces 879,000 metric tonnes. Exports 800 metric tonnes. Also cocoa is grown in less than 1/3 of the land mass of Ghana.

Indonesia produces 356,000 metric tonnes. Exports 300,000 metric tonnes. Indonesia never planted 1 cocoa seed before 1980.

Nigeria produces 385, 000 metric tons per annum. Exports 275,000 metric tons per annum.

$2900 per metric tons do the Math.
Don't mind them then some mumus will blame the Hausa Fulani for their own short comings.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Exclusive32: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2017
blacknp:
Even with free oil money they can't pay salary? lazy people,i know you don't live in the region or else you would have had a better understanding. Ordinary refinery they cannot build individually or collectively or you think tying wrapper and marrying many wives is a way of live?
Did the northerners ever distribute or contribute the groundnut money to the st upid fg? let restructure and let see if we won't b able to build our refinery.
you mean the southerners love marrying many wives? Are you an hypocrite? my father is married to only my mother. You northerners are so backward and hypocrite. the crime you are guilty of, is the same crime you are accusing the southerners of. who are the ones responsible for marrying many wives and paedophile in Nigeria? With no fg assistance like the do in the north by using the oil money to subsidized fertilizer, the southerners are still doing their own plantation, come over here we don't import plantain, banana, garri, cocoyam, palm oil and we are even involve in exporting palm kernel see. I believed you guys are so hostile about the name we tagged you guys as being a "vile parasite living and feeding from the Niger delta oil" that why you guys decided in feigning the word lazy. kiss the truth, Niger Delta are feeding the country with their oil money, if you don't agree with me argue with your lingering brain.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Exclusive32: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:
A stark reality that many of us do not want to face. With all the monthly allocations and IGRs, almost all the states in the SS can not pay salaries yet we are the ones calling others parasites.

Even if we have full resource control, what's the proof that things will get better if small Bayelsa with only 8 LGAs and less than 4m population cannot pay salaries.?
yea, we called them parasite without they don't want to leave our resources . federal government should not be rubbing peter to pay Paul. the should stop dissuading our resources, let them allow each state to country its resources and then pay commission to the fg. We can pay salary without fg intervention if our crude oil is not temper with. we are the host every other regions are vile parasites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola / Biafra: Remove Itsekiri Land From Map To Avoid Civil War – Itsekiri Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.