Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,744 members, 7,837,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT (53591 Views)

Buhari Government: 2900 Payments Worth N51bn Paid Into Personal Accounts– BudgIT / TUC Chairman Confirms Payment Of July Salaries Without FAAC Allocations / We've Paid June Salaries Without Federal Allocation, Says Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by bigfish3k: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
after restructuring almost all states will be able

they are currently not viable because they cant tap into their natural resources for proper utilization
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by zoedew: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State is indeed a prudent manager of resources!
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by bidierichie: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benue State nko? grin grin grin
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I thought the south east has the lowest igr and the south west the highest?
Why no south west state there?
So where are the highest igr state?
Shame on the enormous igr south west.
TimeMod1:
Abeg who help me see SE?
Their notion of being hardworking is only a myth that exists in their imagination. There is no corresponding values to show for it. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Leave afonjazzy headslammer the self deceiver.
Thought they have highest igr.,yet no south west state there.
mccoy47:

Oh shut up!
Ur dense skull just have to bring in tribal colouration to everything! Even when it affects ALL OF US!
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by davidque: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
hilroy:
Afonja lying journalist undecided

We developers don't need to borrow money before we pay salaries, we are all billionaires in Alaigbo and our roads are tarred with gold and silver. That's why we want to develop other places in the world just like we developed our Potopoto land

Hmmmmmm! this one smoked some of those exotic weed.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
So Lagos na SE? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Justiceleague1: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:
CHAATAAP DIA,UsmanDanZUNGERU grin
cattle rearer grin

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by cimag: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
What about Imo State?When Gov Rochas Okorocha took over in 2011,he shouted..."there is too much money in Imo State".
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by TimeMod1: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Are you dumb?
Is Lagos not SW?
Oyo state generates more Igr than the whole SE put together.
SE, is dat one a region. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Justiceleague1:

CHAATAAP DIA,UsmanDanZUNGERU
grin

cattle rearer grin
Pls, you are disturbing my mention, I will rather prefer real attacks from people who know what they are doing, not all these things that neither tails nor heads can be made out of. Now what exactly is the meaning of this rubbish? What are you trying to say? As in, you are not saying anything, but just disturbing me with some meaningless things. As in, no meaning at all. Abi na attack you sef dey attack so? Or is it trolling? I can't say exactly what it means. I try to ignore but the obsession seems to be getting too much. Later, e go post one picture say "e pain am" I don't understand. Example, which one be UsmanDanZUNGERU, cattle rearer? What exactly does that mean? Abeg, e be like say your own don pass my power, search for people wey dey the same level with you make una dey discuss una things. I take God or whatever you worship beg you. Your own pass me, pls. Thanks for your understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Justiceleague1: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

Pls, you are disturbing my mention, I will rather prefer real attacks from people who know what they are doing, not all these things that neither tails nor heads can be made out of. Now what exactly is the meaning of this rubbish? What are you trying to say? As in, you are not saying anything, but just disturbing me with some meaningless things. As in, no meaning at all. Abi na attack you sef dey attack so? Or is it trolling? I can't say exactly what it means. I try to ignore but the obsession seems to be getting too much. Later, e go post one picture say "e pain am" I don't understand. Example, which one be UsmanDanZUNGERU, cattle rearer? What exactly does that mean? Abeg, e be like say your own don pass my power, search for people wey dey the same level with you make una dey discuss una things. I take God or whatever you worship beg you.

lolss,liondeleo..emeritus mental grin grin

usmanDanMALLAM ;d
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Keep deceiving yasef.
Don't argue with disillusioned people who live in self denial.
You call the south west a region embarassed Brown roof region . SMH. Oyo generates more igr than the whole SE. Whatever makes you happy. SMH.
TimeMod1:
Are you dumb?
Is Lagos not SW?
Oyo state generates more Igr than the whole SE put together.
SE, is dat one a region. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lagos na former capital. It belongs to all Nigerians.
python1:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Justiceleague1:

lolss,liondeleo..emeritus mental grin grin

usmanDanMALLAM ;d
Abeg, e don do, leave me alone. I take whatever you worship beg you, I never reach your level, go dey discuss with those high people wey dey d same level with you. Thank you for your understanding. But if you think say na attack or trolling, you may continue because I never see dis type before. Just some senseless meaningless comments, nawao. Now, liondeleo...emeritus mental usmanDanMALLAM grin grin, meaning what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Lagos na former capital. It belongs to all Nigerians.
Nigerians, not Biafrans. Good you noticed that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Whatever, Biafrans own Lagos too tongue
python1:

Nigerians, not Biafrans. Good you noticed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Okay. Maybe their capital.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Justiceleague1: 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

Abeg, e don do, leave me alone. I take whatever you worship beg you, I never reach your level, go dey discuss with those high people wey dey d same level with you. Thank you for your understanding. But if you think say na attack or trolling, you may continue because I never see dis type before. Just some senseless meaningless comments, nawao. Now, liondeleo...emeritus mental usmanDanMALLAM grin grin, meaning what exactly?

they said u named uasef python cos python have bite ur yanch b4,so usmanDanPYTHON, is it true grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Justiceleague1:

they said u named uasef python cos python have bite ur yanch b4,so usmanDanPYTHON, is it true grin grin
I don hear, bye. Thanks.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by TimeMod1: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Keep deceiving yasef.
Don't argue with disillusioned people who live in self denial.
You call the south west a region embarassed Brown roof region . SMH. Oyo generates more igr than the whole SE. Whatever makes you happy. SMH.
Ode!.. Who is this dummy?
Go check up the 2016 IGR statistics by NBS. SW Igr was 10x bigger than SE combined. Ode oshi.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by TimeMod1: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
E bi like say koboko dey hungry you.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Justiceleague1: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:
I don hear, bye. Thanks.
lolsss grin usmanDanMENTAL grin
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin
TimeMod1:
E bi like say koboko dey hungry you.
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by shallysgirl: 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Keep deceiving yasef. Goodnyt dollykpoko. tongue
TimeMod1:
Ode!.. Who is this dummy?
Go check up the 2016 IGR statistics by NBS. SW Igr was 10x bigger than SE combined. Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by rummmy: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2017
E pain you well well....osun can pay when you increase your weed consumption...hahahahahahah
python1:
Choi, how come our hardworking states can't pay without borrowing? Not even one undecided I thought they are the most industrious states, so why can't their IGR sustain them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by deepwater(f): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2017
mccoy47:
Even bayelsa & Akwaibom with dia tiny population and massive allocation? undecided

Southerners! We need to wakeup and from our slumber and face the real enemies! OUR THIEVING RULERS!

You have to educate your self on the sharing formula first.

Stop embarrassing yourself here
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by python1: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2017
rummmy:
E pain you well well....osun can pay when you increase your weed consumption...hahahahahahah
Is it because of low consumption of weed in osun that the "richest hardworking developers" can't pay without borrowing?

Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by mccoy47(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2017
deepwater:

You have to educate your self on the sharing formula first.

Stop embarrassing yourself here

You are the one who needs to get enlightened! & smell the coffee!
Sharing formula or not, a state that gets over 15billion naira from federation account monthly and yet can't cater for a population of less than 3million people is not only a disgrace to the indigenes but to every right thinking human!

So ask yourself, if you are!!!
Re: Kano, Katsina, Rivers And Lagos Can Pay Salaries Without Borrowing - BudgIT by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2017
benuejosh:
I suppose Anambra to be among those state. Least expected Katsina state to be there.

Lagos.
Kano
Rivers
Anambra.

A professional did analysis based on facts and research you're here posting trash, why you comot kastina? Jealousy go kill una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Serious Riot In Ariaria Aba, As Police Kills A Man - Photos / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.