Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God (772 Views)

Happy Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo / I Saved A Wonderful Soul From Commiting Suicide Last Night / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Happy Birthday Mr. IBEYOMIE
Smart man, fresh, packaged like Indomie

He went to Lagos, and saw the Adeboyes and Oyedepos
All the blood of Jesus had helped them acquire
How ignorance had led them to fortune
How the Holy Spirit can lift a man from penury to Obasanjo's laps

And so, armed with a vision, he moved back to PH
And built his own mission, with tools from His Fathers

Papa, Father, thank you for bringing God to Port-Harcourt.

Thank you, today you're flying Private jet, tomorrow Private Space ship.

Let those engineers abroad build them, you have God, with God, you will buy all their products. With God, you will walk the streets of Dubai, Canada, New York all around the world.

Let the people say Amen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala.. The witches of Nigeria said I should post this birthday mrssage for them. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by shaybebaby(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Let those engineers abroad build them, you have God, with God, you will buy all their products. With God, you will walk the streets of Dubai, Canada, New York all around the world.

Let the people say Amen.
Ever considered stand-up?
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ever considered stand-up?
Don't hVe the legs for it. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by analice107: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Let the people say Amen.
Jolousy go shame.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Jolousy go shame.
Jealous of what, sister? Have you seen your neighbourhood? You can't even go out night for fear of robbers. The killings and the stabbings. Do you see foreigners walking around the streets of Port-Harcourt? No one wants to live where you live if they had a choice.

But you're so used to death and confusion that common sense has been driven very far from you. Your greed and ignorance has risen a man to wealth. This world may not be yours, but it seems you love it so much.

Jealous of what exactly?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by analice107: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Jealous of what, sister? Have you seen your neighbourhood? You can't even go out night for fear of robbers. The killings and the stabbings. Do you see foreigners walking around the streets of Port-Harcourt? No one wants to live where you live if they had a choice.

But you're so used to death and confusion that common sense has been driven very far from you. Your greed and ignorance has risen a man to wealth. This world may not be yours, but it seems you love it so much.

Jealous of what exactly?
What has the pastor got to do with the crime rate in Port Harcourt? You lack something to say?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

What has the pastor got to do with the crime rate in Port Harcourt? You lack something to say?
Madam, let your age show in your wisdom. The ability to read should be accompanied by an ability to comprehend.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by analice107: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Madam, let your age show in your wisdom. The ability to read should be accompanied by an ability to comprehend.
Thanks for reminding me of my age, but tell me what he has to do with the crime rate in Port Harcourt.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Thanks for reminding me of my age, but tell me what he has to do with the crime rate in Port Harcourt.
Again, if you had read my comment, you wouldn't be asking such question. But the ability to read isn't always accompanied by an ability to comprehend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by analice107: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Again, if you had read my comment, you wouldn't be asking such question. But the ability to read isn't always accompanied by an ability to comprehend.
I read your Op and it didn't say how he is responsible for the crime rate in PH.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by shaybebaby(f): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Don't hVe the legs for it. grin
See what I mean? grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by sonofluc1fer: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2017
analice107:

I read your Op and it didn't say how he is responsible for the crime rate in PH.
Leave me o, Analice. Abeg.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Wonderful Man Of God by analice107: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Leave me o, Analice. Abeg.
Oh. But why do we smear people who have no business with what they are being smeared for?

Is Pastor David the Commissioner of Police who should keep the peace? Nigerian Police is a disgrace completely. Crime is being committed right before their eyes, they just laugh about it does nothing about. The attitude of the Nigerian Police force is responsible for the Crime rate in PH not pastors.

I even heard that the private Jet story is not true, why don't we make sure our facts checks out before writing about them?

Let me tell you of an incident that happened recently. You live in PH so you'd know Cala Police station in Ikwere road.

A friend of mind was robbed in front of the Police Station, right there without any fear of what could happen.
Officers where right there on the other side of the road seeing what was going on but did nothing. He knew the police where looking at them but felt they didn't know he was being robbed. The robbers were bold to use a gun in a broad day light on a road full of people.

After they had collected everything he had, his laptop in his backpack, his phones, his wallet, his his wrist watch, everything. He crossed over to the officers and told them pointing at the criminals who didn't even see it necessary to run or stop and enter a bus after the robbery.

You know what the Police did? They told him they were not with their guns to go after the men who robbed him. Tell me, if you were a thief, will you care if there was the police or not?

I have lived in PH since 1996 and i can tell you that the man who made Port Harcourt unlivable is the then Governor Peter Odili, because of his political ambition. He armed men who in turn armed kids on the streets during his second tenure rerun. From then henceforth, Port Harcourt has become what it is today.
When did Pastor Ibiyomie become a name to recon with in Port Harcourt? Just recently. What does he do to make people go out stealing, beheading people? Preach the Word of God. Motivate people to discover their potential and work to harness it, shd that make anyone kill someone?

And, just so you know, But, for these men of God our country will be in total chaos today.
Irrespective of the fact that the more the gospel is preached, the more the crime rate increased, making it seem like the gospel is in effective, believe me, it is, if not, most of us would be loose out there too doing what those other people are doing to survive.

We hear the word of God and we apply restrain from doing what others are doing, so yes, he is not our problem.

To tell the truth, i'm not in support of them buying Private Jets while the people paying for those Jets can't feed and send their kids to school.

I watch Christians overseas donate their own hard earned money to travel back here to help the needy, but our pastors collects the little we have from us and take the money over there.

To hang an Aircraft in a Hanger for a day can solve the problems of 10 families and those Aircrafts are just packed there doing nothing, gulping money everyday while people are hungry and homeless.

I'm mad at them, very mad. But let's apportion blames justly not unjustly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy The Military Coup In Zimbabwe? / Who Is The Real Wife? / When Will The Lies End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.