Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Is The Real Wife? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Real Wife? (765 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Jesus Chtist Is Fake,not The Real Son - Rev Isaac Owusu / Jesus Christ Is Fake, He Is Not The Real Son Of God - Popular Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi guys. A very short but mind boggling story. A christian woman did traditional marriage to a muslim man, before d marriage he promised not to coerce her into doing a muslim wedding or change her religion. After d wedding tins took a weird turn. He started pressuring her to do Nikkai nd change her name in d process. She out rightly refused that she was xtian not Muslim and that was not their agreement. He also told her no registry/court wedding. He was once married to a lady, his first wife. They did nikkai n trad wedding. She was a xtian. He changed her name too, but due to issues known to dem they separated. No divorce. Just separated and live apart. After some years he met d second lady n did only trad wedding for her. No nikkai no registry. He claimed he did no registry for first wife only nikkai n trad. For second woman only trad. In d eyes of man n God who is d legal nd true wife of the man? Please share your views. Xtians nd muslim family! Who Is d true wife of d man?
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Shhhh01:
Hi guys. A very short but mind boggling story. A christian woman did traditional marriage to a muslim man, before d marriage he promised not to coerce her into doing a muslim wedding or change her religion. After d wedding tins took a weird turn. He started pressuring her to do Nikkai nd change her name in d process. He also told her no registry/court wedding. He was once married to a lady, his first wife. They did nikkai n trad wedding. She was a xtian. He changed her name too, but due to issues known to dem they separated. No divorce. Just separated and live apart. After some years he met d second lady n did only trad wedding for her. No nikkai no registry. He claimed he did no registry for first wife only nikkai n trad. For second woman only trad. In d eyes of man n God who is d legal nd true wife of the man? Please share your views. Xtians nd muslim family! Who Is d true wife of d man?
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by KardinalZik(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Interreligious marriage isn't permitted biblically. Bible says never marry them, and never let yourself to be married by them (Deuteronomy 7:3; Ezra 9:12).

There's no other way to be happy than to trust and obey.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
KardinalZik:
Interreligious marriage isn't permitted biblically. Bible says never marry them, and never let yourself to be married by them (Deuteronomy 7:3; Ezra 9:12).

There's no other way to be happy than to trust and obey.
so ur saying that the second woman who is a xtian but did only trad with the guy and refused to be converted to islam is not even his wife? The first lady did nikkai nd trad and was given muslim name. She never divorced the guy. Just separated.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:44am On Nov 22, 2017
I am still awaiting a response my fellow xtians and muslims.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by dominique(f): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2017
The real wife recognized by the law is the one wedded in court.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by smoy: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shhhh01:
Hi guys. A very short but mind boggling story. A christian woman did traditional marriage to a muslim man, before d marriage he promised not to coerce her into doing a muslim wedding or change her religion. After d wedding tins took a weird turn. He started pressuring her to do Nikkai nd change her name in d process. She out rightly refused that she was xtian not Muslim and that was not their agreement. He also told her no registry/court wedding. He was once married to a lady, his first wife. They did nikkai n trad wedding. She was a xtian. He changed her name too, but due to issues known to dem they separated. No divorce. Just separated and live apart. After some years he met d second lady n did only trad wedding for her. No nikkai no registry. He claimed he did no registry for first wife only nikkai n trad. For second woman only trad. In d eyes of man n God who is d legal nd true wife of the man? Please share your views. Xtians nd muslim family! Who Is d true wife of d man?
as far as he paid the dowry for the 2 of them with the consent of the parents, witnessed by people either traditional or nikah they are all his wife in Islam
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
smoy:
as far as he paid the dowry for the 2 of them with the consent of the parents, witnessed by people either traditional or nikah they are all his wife in Islam
but dowry can be returned and marriage annulled for second wife who did not do nikkai. Right?
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by smoy: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shhhh01:
but dowry can be returned and marriage annulled for second wife who did not do nikkai. Right?
she is not obliged to return the dowry if two of them have slept together as husband and wive but if she dose not wont the marriage any more she can file for divorce.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
smoy:
she is not obliged to return the dowry if two of them have slept together as husband and wive but if she dose not wont the marriage any more she can file for divorce.
File for divorce at a court? For a traditional wedding
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by smoy: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shhhh01:
File for divorce at a court? For a traditional wedding
i said before that either traditional or nikah as far as they met the criteria for wedding they are all recognized by Islam and they have the will to divorce.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
smoy:
i said before that either traditional or nikah as far as they met the criteria for wedding they are all recognized by Islam and they have the will to divorce.
I understand. But is d divorce gonna b in a court is what I'm asking or in presence of family members who witnessed the trad wedding?
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
dominique:
The real wife recognized by the law is the one wedded in court.
what I'm asking dear is the first did nikkai nd trad. D second just trad. Which Is d true wife of d man
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by smoy: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shhhh01:
I understand. Divorce in a court is what I'm asking?
yes she can file for divorce in court of law even with the traditional weeding but the Husband can out-rightly divorce her wive without going to court but it need to be documented.
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
smoy:
yes she can file for divorce in court of law even with the traditional weeding but the Husband can out-rightly divorce her wive without going to court but it need to be documented.
thank u. I now understand
Re: Who Is The Real Wife? by smoy: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Shhhh01:
thank u. I now understand
well come my sister.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To @daddyfreeze On Tithing Just To Bail Out The Church / Pastor Adeboye, Chris, TB Joshua, Oyedepo What You're Doing Is Wrong - Lady / Church Members Ran Out Of Church As Redeemed Pastor Escapes From Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.