Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Do I Increase My House Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Increase My House Rent (874 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase My House Rent by xana101: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
How do I increase my house rent for my tenants. The both of them pay 250k/yr each for a 3 bedroom flat. They are young guy like me of mid 30es. I occupy the entire up while they live downstairs. Its 5 yrs now and I've not been able to increase cos we have been living like friends. Sometimes, we hang out together and most time we gist inside d compound. My kids go to their house while theirs come to mine freely. Now we are close and I'm having d challenge to increase their rent. 3 bed room in my area right now is 300k to 400k and I want to increase to 300k. How should I do it. Thank u
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by Gentlevin: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
@op......well that is one of d reasons why its not really good to get close to your tenants due to familiarity issue. It will be difficult for u to increase cos u are too close to them.....But if they are not giving u any headache, then no need to increase na.....just keep enjoying d peaceful arena.....cos for some compounds , dem dey do operation python dance for there oooo....
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by Flashmove: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
xana101:
How do I increase my house rent for my tenants. The both of them pay 250k/yr each for a 3 bedroom flat. They are young guy like me of mid 30es. I occupy the entire up while they live downstairs. Its 5 yrs now and I've not been able to increase cos we have been living like friends. Sometimes, we hang out together and most time we gist inside d compound. My kids go to their house while theirs come to mine freely. Now we are close and I'm having d challenge to increase their rent. 3 bed room in my area right now is 300k to 400k and I want to increase to 300k. How should I do it. Thank u

You need to increase the blocks of your house, then invite them and tell them that Buhari's win of change has blown, then handout the increment letter to those your timid friends, and watch how dey will swear for you.... Dont be friendly with your Tenants next time , try to always frown your face when you see them... grin shocked
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by Nutase: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hope they at not on NL
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by xana101: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nutase:
I hope they at not on NL
I don't think so. I wouldn't have increased it but this Buhari wind really blow me. Right now things are not like b4. Na manage man de manage now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by MrRitchie: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Remember as u dey manage na so ur tenants too dey manage as the thing affect everybody including animals because poeple no dey throwey food anyhow again, so just leave the rent as e dey, you own a house, you don't pay rent, u can't compare yourself to them, so thing affect them more than u
xana101:
I don't think so. I wouldn't have increased it but this Buhari wind really blow me. Right now things are not like b4. Na manage man de manage now.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by xana101: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
MrRitchie:
Remember as u dey manage na so ur tenants too dey manage as the thing affect everybody including animals because poeple no dey throwey food anyhow again, so just leave the rent as e dey, you own a house, you don't pay rent, u can't compare yourself to them, so thing affect them more than u
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by idu1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
xana101:
cry cry cry
who built the house you or your father undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by xana101: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
idu1:
who built the house you or your father undecided undecided
lol. My father's house was built in the 80es in d village. This own was built 5 yrs ago by me. I think I've made up my mind to increase it. Thank u
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by Flashmove: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2017
xana101:
lol. My father's house was built in the 80es in d village. This own was built 5 yrs ago by me. I think I've made up my mind to increase it. Thank u

I will quickly go and tell them your plans..... Are you in APC? Do you want them to suffer more.. The King must hear your plans... grin grin
Re: How Do I Increase My House Rent by xana101: 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flashmove:

I will quickly go and tell them your plans..... Are you in APC? Do you want them to suffer more.. The King must hear your plans... grin grin
bro its not my fault. The APC change affected me big time. I'm looking for how to survive.

(1) (Reply)

Mogah Homes Ilamija Ibeji Lekki N400k Per Plot / Electrical Design With COREN Seal / 2 Numbers Of Mini Flat On Full Plot Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.