Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Visit Of Indian Business Delegation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Visit Of Indian Business Delegation (884 Views)

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? / Enslaved To An Indian Company By "Service Bond" / Recruitment Of Indian Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Visit Of Indian Business Delegation by Eineje(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2007
This is to notify all Nairaland users that there is goinging to be a business delegation from India consisting of companies which deal in artifical jewlries like glass beads, designer jewlry, beaded jewlry, fashion jewlry etc.The essence of this delegation coming to Nigeria is for them to explore new business channels in partnership with Nigerian enterprenuers.There will be a forum through which the companies coming from India will be able to showcase their goods and services after the presentation ,there willbe room for one on one business discussion with these companies.So anybody, company, group or association whom are interested and want to attend this buyer-seller meet should endervour to contact me through the following meduim so that I would able to include their particulars in the master list of those attending.I am a commercial attache in the Indian High Commision Lagos.
1.My email ids are agammadede@yahoo.com , my office email are hoc.lagos@mea.gov.in comsec@hcilagos.org
My telephone number is 08025790298, my office numbers are 01 7972442, 2627680. Hoping to hear from you soon

My name is Enny Onobu

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Uba Chat / Hp Nigeria Limited Interview(urgent) / I Need A Job.(transmission/fiber/facility)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.