Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? (35670 Views)

Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Tajsagay(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2013
I recently went to a certain firm yesterday to make inquiries and right at the front desk, two officials there were conversing. They were blasting their Indian boss right in front of me a stranger. I was really shocked. I also recalled another acquaintance that really hated her Indian boss and never had anything good to say about him. SO FOR NAIRALANDERS WITH INDIAN BOSSES, ARE THEY THAT BAD?

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Tajsagay: I recently went to a certain firm yesterday to make inquiries and right at the front desk, two officials there were conversing. They were blasting their Indian boss right in front of me a stranger. I was really shocked. I also recalled another acquaintance that really hated her Indian boss and never had anything good to say about him. SO FOR NAIRALANDERS WITH INDIAN BOSSES, ARE THEY THAT BAD?
asian bosses generally... you see my guy this country called naija is a MUMU country forget the exploit of under 17 boys... instead of using money to build industries that will employ millions, BIG IDIOT MUGUS will pack the monies and dump them somewhere in foreign ACCCOUNTS where they lie idle. these Asians are almost the only ones doing what your mumu country supposse to do at cheap labour rate providing jobs for people. problem is the salary. my dear increase the salary and welfare and see the motivation levels increase. but to be honest these ASIAN guys have serious attitude problem just like AFRICANS. they dont just know how to MANAGE HUMANBEINGS. moreso whoever works with these guys MUST realise that they are PRIVATE ORGANIZATION not CHARITIES. whoever you are you MUST be ready to WORK with all YOUR MIGHT, HEART and STRENGTH

26 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by AjanleKoko: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Indian bosses are not bad.
It's Nigerian employees who are lazy.

11 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by birdman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
there are lots of undisciplined Nigerians workers. But yes, the bulk of indian bosses are r.tarded. If you work for one, plead the blood of Jesus every day you show up at work

8 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by biotun(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
India bosses are not that bad,it is Nigeria employers that are very lazy

9 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Olugbenger(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by mcdokwe(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
who I go ask?
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by adaksbullet: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Still schooling undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by ikeyman00(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
@@

they are all b astards like nigerian poli looters

no difference

i heard Indians saying they rather work for white man hmm; u dig?

no time to listen out for a fake naija azz
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
biotun: India bosses are not that bad,it is Nigeria employers that are very lazy

Dumb slave.. I bet you stink of tandoori/garlic.

45 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hw would I know wen am d boss? grin

11 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
We're probably not as good as white bosses (we don't have such big margins to be generous; thieves and robbers can afford to be generous), but we're about the same as Lebanese, Chinese and other Nigerian bosses.

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Indians are smart. Their bosses are intelligent. Lazy Nigerians cant cope with their pace and pressure.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by holyvirgin: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
I can't believe some of you are hailing those Indians undecided gosh... Those guys from third world country, with little education and terrible grammer shouldn't be allowed to boss any Nigerian. They are disrespectful, saucy, lazy and not professionals at all.
The annoying part is that as a Nigerian working in any Indian company, don't expect promotions. Oh yes your salary MIGHT be increased a little but you can never rise to the position of manager instead they will go back to india, employ another indian who knows nothing about the job to lord over you despite the rise in unemployment.

I don't pray any of you to work with indians abeg....

41 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Pangea: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
Indians are hard workers and they expect nothing less from their Nigerian employees who are ... lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by devigblegble: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
I got no freaking idea what the op talking about
Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
AjanleKoko: Indian bosses are not bad.

Beg to disagree - the ewure in my office is a grade a arsehole.

10 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Femoooo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2013

Thank you Ajanlekoko...
You are very right. Lots of Nigerian employees work without integrity. They only want money....

6 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by kachiz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Indian bosses are the best.
all i do at work is to sing and dance for them "i am a disco dancer pam pam para ra rah" and little flavour of "ja amina ah ah ah, jaminu weh eh eh eh" repeat chorus twice

8 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
I know they STINK .....

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Indians i have come across have the strangest superiority complex, they tend to be bossy around africans when in authority and sometimes downright racist. When you see them here (in England) they are the meekest creatures, consistently adjusting their lips that are firmly stuck on the white mans a$S.

Must have something to do with the caste system in india tongue

29 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by bigheart2013(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bro, trust me. I have tried to work with a lot of Nigerians back home when I tried to do business. Nigerians are some of the most unprofessional and difficult people to work with, especially the new graduates.

1.A lady shows up for work 1hr late and goes into another 30mins 'quiet time' (prayer) leaving customers to complain. She doesn't even care
2.staff abandon their work and attend burial, or church crusade for days and show up to be paid full salary
3.The cost of managing some Nigerians back home is high. If u hire them u have to hire someone to monitor them otherwise they steal you silly. What a crap!
4. Majority work for money and don't care about the job. Private business must make money before they pay salary
5. Some want to be compensated for a big paper degree with no expertise or hands-on skill to back it.

This is not how things work in some of this countries abroad. So don't blame foreigners who have strong work ethics. If you wana work with Nigerians back home you must be very strict, otherwise you will lose your investment. Period!

There are reasons why unemployment level in Nigeria is very high. It's not just lack of jobs but also lack of employable hands.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Dhurmynick(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Believe me.. i once worked as an iintern with them... it isn't good at all

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Jayses(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
I NO GET BOSS as such ur question no get answer

2 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by bandely(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
oyb:

Beg to disagree - the ewure in my office is a grade a arsehole.
Nitori oloun, ko da bayi oo! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by RockMaxi: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2013

How?

4 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Keneking: Indians are smart. Their bosses are intelligent. Lazy Nigerians can cope with their pace and pressure.

Shut up! You work too much for small pay! You say Nigerians are lazy. You virtually do everything manually with less help from machines. Nonsense...

Those guys will never make God bless your hustle...

11 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by indianin9ja(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
Blu Malam: The Indians i have come across have the strangest superiority complex, they tend to be bossy around africans when in authority and sometimes downright racist. When you see them here (in England) they are the meekest creatures, consistently adjusting their lips that are firmly stuck on the white mans a$S.

Must have something to do with the caste system in india tongue

This is just human nature. In Africa, they're high on the social/racial hierarchy, but in Europe, they're low. So they have to act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
chinziaski:

Shut up! You work too much for small pay! You say Nigerians are lazy. You virtually do everything manually with less help from machines. Nonsense...

Those guys will never make God bless your hustle...

Not enough reason to talk to me in that manner. Kindly apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Well I have nothing good to say about the ones I worked with. Always trying to make it seem like they're doing the Nigerians a favour. The day I resigned the dude called me and sat with me for an hour asking me why I was leaving and if there was anything they could do to make me stay. Good riddance!

15 Likes

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Are Indian Bosses In Nigeria That Bad??? by BluMalam(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
indianin9ja:

This is just human nature. In Africa, they're high on the social/racial hierarchy, but in Europe, they're low. So they have to act accordingly.

Just so you know, from my indian neighbour in Nigeria when i was two, to the ones i have as friends now, i have never considered indians higher on any social/racial hierarchy, its just delusion and wishful thinking by whoever harbours that thought.

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Minimum Wage: Is The New Agreed Percentages For Basic PayOr Net Salary? / Who Earns More Between A Professor And A Medical Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.