Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger (9080 Views)

How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe / Please How Can I Get To Ikotun From Ikeja / Direction From Berger To Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by smoothvee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Please anyone with valuable info epp me
Re: How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Enter a bus going to Ojota from Berger. When you get to Ojota, you will see buses going to Oshodi-Mile 2.

Enter and tell them you are stopping at Cele. When you stop at Cele, just cross to your right side under bridge, you will see Ikotun buses waiting for you.

Safe journey

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by arthurshelly: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Enter a bus going to Ojota from Berger. When you get to Ojota, you will see buses going to Oshodi-Mile 2.

Enter and tell them you are stopping at Cele. When you stop at Cele, just cross to your right side under bridge, you will see Ikotun buses waiting for you.

Safe journey

Gross this is long way abeg...she can take ogba bus and take Ikotu from ogba

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
arthurshelly:

Gross this is long way abeg...she can take ogba bus and take Ikotu from ogba
Well I didn't know that. Sorry. I only mentioned where I've passed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by COFOLAND(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Simple route is Berger to ogba 100 Naira from ogba to ikokun between 200 to 300 Naira or better still enter iyana paja from Berger from there enter Ikotun

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger by Baawaa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ask those bus conductors for bus to ikotun,if there is no direct bus enter Iyana ipaja from iyana ipaja to ikotun is #100

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country / For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria / Passport Retention By Uk Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.