Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe (2413 Views)

Please How Can I Get To Ikotun From Ikeja / Please I Need Driving Direction From Mile 2 To Ikotun / How Can I Get To Ikotun..from Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by immortalityk: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Pls how do I get to ikotun egbe from ketu and how long will it take
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by pocohantas(f): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
You wan go Synagogue?

Anyway, Izzou come and direct this guy.
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by oritse123: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
immortalityk:
Pls how do I get to ikotun egbe from ketu and how long will it take

Ketu-Oshodi-ikotun
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:
You wan go Synagogue?

lol e no dey pass synagogue, when I was serving in abia, anytime I dey come house there must be 3 passengers in the bus going to synagogue lol. Na me dey show them way. Op get to Oshodi, from Oshodi enter ikotun bus
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by izzou(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:
You wan go Synagogue?

grin grin

Him wan go for Thanksgiving grin

Person don answer am sha
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by pocohantas(f): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
ednut1:
lol e no dey pass synagogue, when I was serving in abia, anytime I dey come house there must be 3 passengers in the bus going to synagogue lol. Na me dey show them way. Op get to Oshodi, from Oshodi enter ikotun bus

Anywhere you are going to in Lagos and see Oshodi bus, just enter. You must find your way to anywhere from there. cheesy

Really? I know the church dey pull weight sha. I hope their glory doesn’t depart with the death of the MD/CEO. lipsrsealed

izzou:

grin grin

Person don answer am sha

E be like na there im dey go o. cheesy
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by SeaTrade(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Anywhere you are going to in Lagos and see Oshodi bus, just enter. You must find your way to anywhere from there. cheesy

Really? I know the church dey pull weight sha. I hope their glory doesn’t depart with the death of the MD/CEO. lipsrsealed

E be like na there im dey go o. cheesy
Respect my Ikotun ooo,you know my early years as a young hustler in lagos was spent there and na that church dey give life to that community, followed by IPI which is just a stroll down the road from the church.
Even though I am not religious,I benefited a lot from that man's largesse from constant power to security to a lot of things because I lived just opposite that church for like 4 months.
And as for the Oshodi part,that I true.Oshodi na centre lagos grin
The pattern that time was wake up by 3am, flag bus with inner lights on with conductor shouting oshooood oshoood wale oshoood!!! grin grin
Reach oshoood around 3;30am then come find your way.Oshodi at 3;30am is already very busy like market with all those big buses and molue already carrying people,whether them sleep inside the bus na wetin man no know.
Then from Oshodi to yaba then pause for a while at chisco for Jibowu so that make place shine before OG proceed to Island . grin grin
Sometimes I look back and reminisce all those things and just smile,laugh,feel nostalgic or cry.Life mehn,life!
Na for ikotun I know say yoruba people sabi shit inside their shop,Them no dey ever get toilet for those interior places .
Everybody get Po to poopoo.
I will come back soon to relieve those experiences again cheesy
I don't know how things are now but at the time ikotun to Isolo use to be very filled with traffic from 6am sef because a portion of the road was bad,I think around NNPC.
Don't know if things have changed? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by pocohantas(f): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
SeaTrade:
Respect my Ikotun ooo,you know my early years as a young hustler in lagos was spent there and na that church dey give life to that community, followed by IPI which is just a stroll down the road from the church.
Even though I am not religious,I benefited a lot from that man's largesse from constant power to security to a lot of things because I lived just opposite that church for like 4 months.
The pattern that time was wake up by 3am, flag bus with inner lights on with conductor shouting oshooood oshoood wale oshoood!!! grin grin
Reach oshoood around 3;30am then come find your way.Oshodi at 3;30am is already very busy like market with all those big buses and molue already carrying people,whether them sleep inside the bus na wetin man no know.
Then from Oshodi to yaba then pause for a while at chisco for Jibowu so that make place shine before OG proceed to Island . grin grin
Sometimes I look back and reminisce all those things and just smile,laugh,feel nostalgic or cry.Life mehn,life!
Na for ikotun I know say yoruba people sabi shit inside their shop,Them no dey ever get toilet for those interior places .
I don't know how things are now but at the time ikotun to Isolo use to be very filled with traffic from 6am sef because a portion of the road was bad,I think around NNPC.

The church really opened that area. Hotels and eateries springing up left and right. I know a woman who built a bungalow just by having a pepper soup joint close to synagogue. At a point her husband joined her and was selling drinks. That is how much the presence of Synagogue helped Ikotun residents.

Lol @ shit inside shop. I don’t know of that, but I am always scared of those shops that they open only one side of the door. grin

Been a while I went to that area, but the roads are still bad I think. I don’t know who they offended. Sanwo Olu should pity them and work their roads.
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by AloneTK: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
SeaTrade:
Respect my Ikotun ooo....

I will come back soon to relieve those experiences again
cheesy

That bolded part cracked me up grin
Could it be that the unhealthy practice was just their way of answering the call of nature or another diabolical means of boosting sales, because strange things Dey happen?.

Would really love for you to share those experiences. grin
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by SeaTrade(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
AloneTK:

That bolded part cracked me up grin
Could it be that the unhealthy practice was just their way of answering the call of nature or another diabolical means of boosting sales, because strange things Dey happen?.

Would really love for you to share those experiences. grin
lol no I don't think it was diabolic.
Ikotun if you know it well is a very old settlement for core yoruba people in lagos and as such has some very old houses without toilet facilities and also the bushes they use to use to shit has now become private properties as a result of rapid development due to synagogues presence there.
So this caused locals who have lost their primary place of shitting to start buying rubber po and be shitting inside their shops like small children.
And funny thing is that they never wash their hands after shit.
Nna if I remember that thing and all the things I chop for that place e be like make I dey vomit.
But I was strictly on an egg roll diet.
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by stanley000: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ikotun nah confirm shithole, deep yorubas can be found there like those yorubas that still mark their childrens face with knife lol. Most ot their indigenes don't understand English, they still pronounce off as hOFF hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by Labadi69: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
SeaTrade:

This guy you keep dropping ancient stories by mistake. You are definitely not in your twenties as you claim. Baba, you are nothing less than 45. Own your true age with your full chest please angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by lajid: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
ednut1:
Chief how do I get to synagogue from Berger?
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by lajid: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
izzou:

grin grin

Person don answer am sha

Pls how do I get to synagogue from berger
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by izzou(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2022
lajid:

Pls how do I get to synagogue from berger

Check for Ikotun at Berger

If you don’t see, enter Iyana Ipaja. From there you'll see Ikotun.

Then just ask around. Its trekkable
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by lajid: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2022
izzou:

Check for Ikotun at Berger

If you don’t see, enter Iyana Ipaja. From there you'll see Ikotun.

Then just ask around. Its trekkable

Thank you
Re: How Do I Get To Ikotun Egbe by SimpleGuy001: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2023
izzou:

grin grin

Person don answer am sha

Boss how do I get to ikotun from yaba?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cities To Live In In The World In 2015 / Nigerian In Cambodia Pls Share Your Experience / Nnamdi Azikiwe Int. Airport Abuja - Our First Genuinely World Class Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.