Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud (28651 Views)

STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim / Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Justiceleague1: 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
post=61645515:
Awon omo wobe
na dem..Ogbeni Conehead kunle Mufutau sodipo grin

1 Like

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Ladyjumong(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by noscarn91(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is very lucky..

US jails are like Radisson Blu or even Eko Hotels's suites.
Says who, dude have u seen oz tv series? that nigga better have some money left from his loot to pay for protection , he is African , 56( too old to fight ), no known affiliation to gangs to protect him, that dude will be getting some action up in his arse as soon as he gets there , he is totally bleeped, good riddance
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Leez(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:
http://punchng.com/12m-fraud-us-court-jails-nigerian-sodipo-williams/ Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
ohhhh God cant ds ppl do without fraud angry angry smh
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Ladyjumong(f): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry sad Bastard.Jail him 4 life.He go make those terrorists to dey jump up/down now.But wait,he be like say he have ipob blood running in him
dz obssesion serious ooo shocked even when matter no even relate to ipob una go still bring them in undecided

una weldone ooo

1 Like

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by AngelicBeing: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is very lucky..

Gbam tongue
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by raphaeladeyele: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
shameful
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin
babylove how are you? I am not back yet wink
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Ladyjumong(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
babylove how are you? I am not back yet wink
When undecided
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Bosc(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kunle Mufutau Sodipo

2 Likes

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ladyjumong:
When undecided
you can mail me tho, 2-3 weeks time I retired my main tho
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by JazzMode: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
eleojo23:
They keep damaging our image.

Una well done o! sad

Just as we here in naija, even on nairaland keep fighting to batter our already sullied image the more.

It's rather unfortunate that Nigeria and fraud are like . . .
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Whoeppme(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
This one na the original Yahoo Yahoo no be all this one wey boys dey do lately dey stain their hands with blood or do some dirty insane things all in the name of money.

What this guy did is an advanced Intelligent Fraud well Calculated and Sidelined into debit cards. Its more like the guy just sits back with lots of interconnected computers, scanners, printers, card readers, WiFi & modern equipments capable of breaking into by form of hacking external computer system and databases of the said school and what have you.

Real IQ at play here. I love guys with this kind of intelligence the problem is they always divert it into something rather negative. smiley grin
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Ryabcool(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is very lucky..

White collar crimes prisons, you mean. In Kirikiri, you only suffer from hunger and neglect if you don't have money. In Max Pen over there, you have homosexual rape, violence and possibility of getting shanked(stabbed with weapons/sliced with razors), constant fear of getting attacked, racism as clear as daylight, solitary where you might not see or communicate with anyone for a few days. Should I go on? Not all is as it seems, don't judge things based on Hollywood. Google experiences and see things

1 Like

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by sinola(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

http://punchng.com/12m-fraud-us-court-jails-nigerian-sodipo-williams/
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

just came here to check name and tribe
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by erico2k2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nah Dem awi Bross dem for westty . Una nor dey disappoint I know for fraud nah una for drugs nah awi Bross dem for yeast make unu two.kontinew to embarass 9ja till further notice .
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by engrkaz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Akoko Edo man
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
you can mail me tho, 2-3 weeks time I retired my main tho
Oga, wetin happened? Which one be chief piiko? You don upgrade to this new moniker be that?
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
tstx:
I don't feel sorry for them.. I feel absolutely nothing towards them..

You can't feel anything na as you look like a rejected militant wey hunger don show the not so pleasant side of life.

See as the veins for your neck dey pop out as you dey suck the lollipop like say your life depend on am...

Hunger na bastard!!
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Godchild2015:

Oga, wetin happened? Which one be chief piiko? You don upgrade to this new moniker be that?
deactivated, I want to be very lowkey here cool
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Rhea(f): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aldebaran:

http://punchng.com/12m-fraud-us-court-jails-nigerian-sodipo-williams/
Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

There would be no mention of deportation of he were not a US citizen. So over to you naija pipul. Make una come carry una brother cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
deactivated, I want to be very lowkey here cool

Low key you say? Habi you don break them my sister heart finish for here , come want start on a clean note. God is watching you.

Lol, just kidding .
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Godchild2015:

Low key you say? Habi you don break them my sister heart finish for here , come want start on a clean note. God is watching you.

Lol, just kidding .
nah I was heartbroken and sunk into depression I want to focus on offline friendships more
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
nah I was heartbroken and sunk into depression I want to focus on offline friendships more
Hmm, it is well.

1 Like

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by tstx(m): 12:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Magnifik18:

You can't feel anything na as you look like a rejected militant wey hunger don show the not so pleasant side of life.

See as the veins for your neck dey pop out as you dey suck the lollipop like say your life depend on am...

Hunger na bastard!!
That's a picture I hot off the internet... So na stranger you dey roast..
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by 1Rebel: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Afonjas. Una well done o
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by t2luv1: 5:13am On Oct 22, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Gbam tongue

He is f$*ked up. He committed a Federal crime by filling returns either through the internet or via mailing once the fraud is across state line that is FBI jurisdiction that makes it Federal. He was smart to take a plea deal of 6 years, Had he gone for a jury trial minimum sentence guideline would have been 10 - 15 yrs. with 6yrs and white collar crime the man is going to minimum security jail not some hard core maximum security jail . he will be alright. Eligible for parole 4yrs.
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 22, 2017
DEMOLA AJAYI grin
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by boogie2910: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
undecidedIf to say he was from d yEast by now comments for nairaland for don jam traffic. U for hear IPOB, cownu, Biafra now he is an Afon.... Abeg who go help me complete am?
jakasibe

2 Likes

Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by Damsman10(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is very lucky..
hmm op u didn't stay long
Re: A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud by mechanics(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
hmmmm, only him for this fraud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / Two Armed Robbers Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Man, 24, Caught Defiling Neighbour’s 3-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.