Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim (5563 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / A US Court Sentenced A Nigerian To Six And A Half Years In Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
MAY 30, 2023 was the judgement day on the alleged murder of Timothy Adegoke, an MBA-EXECUTIVE student of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) who met his untimely death in Room 305 of Hilton Honours Hotel Ile-Ife on November 5, 2023.

The courtroom was filled to capacity before the Judge, Justice Oyebola Adepele-Ojo came into the courtroom of the Osun State High Court sitting Osogbo, Osun State.

Judge started reading the judgement at about 10.10am.

After her pronouncement, three of the defendants were set free while the owner of the Hotel, Rahman Adedoyin was sentenced to death by hanging and 10 years imprisonment.  Defendant 3 and 5, Kazeem Oyetunde and Adeniyi Aderogba respectively
were also sentenced to death by hanging.  

The 7th defendant, Adesola Adedeji was sentenced to two years imprisonment, sentence to start counting from the day she was detained.

The sentence was deferred to the second day after the defense and prosecution Counsels agreed that she was innocent of the conspiracy allegations levelled against her. 

They pleaded for community service if she is to be sentenced but the Judge, Adepele-Ojo was magnanimous to send her to two years imprisonment counting from the day she was detained. She is to spend only 10 days after the calculation of the period spent in custody.

Adedoyin however stood up for the first time since the trial began to deny ever had hand or ordered the killing of Timothy Adegoke,

"God knows that I did not kill anybody and I did not send anybody to kill anybody and I was not in the Hotel when he died. I leave everything to Almighty God," Adedoyin concluded. 

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/statement-adedoyin-made-when-court-sentenced-him-to-death-over-the-murder-of-timothy-watch-video-and-details/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/election-petition-tribunal-scolds-obis-legal-team-for-lack-of-preparation-read-details/

https://terryanews.com/president-tinubu-with-remi-tinubu-dancing-to-love-song-video-you-must-watch/

CLICK to join SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS WhatsApp group here:
https:///Ch4rMRLBwihFN76JW3Fagm

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by dawnomike(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
It is really a sad ending...
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by kelvine(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
I feel sad reading this.

Lord have mercy
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by adontcare(f): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
The hotel owner might be innocent in the death of that guy. But complicit in the disposal of the corpse in order to protect his hotel image

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by illicit(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
This man is a chief

He contested for the Ooni of Ife throne

shocked
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Escapist(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
I actually feel that was terrible judgement... life sentence without conclusive evidence. Almost like the judge was playing to public sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by tommy589(m): 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
adontcare:
The hotel owner might be innocent in the death of that guy. But complicit in the disposal of the corpse in order to protect his hotel image

Not even sure he was involved in the corpse disposal. Bad press and attempt to use his position to pervert justice in protecting his hotel brought this about

The deceased was not a first time lodger,why chosen him as a ritual victim? From the look of it,this is
stealing gone wrong. But he was already crucified before the judgement due to negative press

Hotel staffs are known to pocket lodgers payment when opportunity presents itself. I think this was why they presented a staff account to the deceased for payment

1 Like

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nigeria Police are sometimes difficult, I even watch a Yawaskit today, someone died in your vehicle but the fear of Nigeria Police will make you drop the body at the road side ... In the U.S someone would kill and still call 911 because they're confident in the system.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:52am On Jun 02, 2023
I feel like this case is inconclusive and justice has not prevailed in this case.
A lot of things about the case is still cloudy and the investigation looks hasty. The killer might still be free while someone else takes the fall for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nice2023(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2023
Escapist:
I actually feel that was terrible judgement... life sentence without conclusive evidence. Almost like the judge was playing to public sentiments.

There was a video evidence that showed him,his son and one other person who are currently at large in the killing and ordering of the corpse.

All of this were played at the court before they were sentenced.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Spy360(m): 5:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:

There was a video evidence that showed him,his son and one other person who are currently at large in the killing and ordering of the corpse.

I feel that most Yorubas (except a few godly ones) love to protect their own even if they know he is a criminal. Like the way they supported a drug lord becoming president and depending his crime.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Haveyoueatentod: 5:16am On Jun 02, 2023
Shake my head for those sympathetic to a murderer because the victim is not related to you. You can't fathom the pain and sorrow of the victim's family.

3 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nice2023(m): 5:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Spy360:

I feel that most Yorubas (except a few godly ones) love to protect their own even if they know he is a criminal. Like the way they supported a drug lord becoming president and depending his crime.

Most Yorubas are into rituals and that is why u can't see them openly criticise this ritualist. Go to Ogun state...that is the head quarter of human parts depot in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 02, 2023
adontcare:

Escapist:
There is high chance that he got involved directly.
there are lots of evidences showing that, he said in yoruba, "oni aje lara " that is, he saw the boy has a good luck charm in his body , if you understand that, that means his blood likely be a goodluck to his business. And the guy is a bread winner truly of his family.
He conived with his runaway son. I believe that was not the first time he was doing that. Remember he owns a private university and some other hotels and also a high chief (hope you understand what that means).
Add all those together. I pity some of his students, many might have gone in goke's way.

5 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:

Most Yorubas are into rituals and that is why u can't see them openly criticise this ritualist. Go to Ogun state...that is the head quarter of human parts deport in Nigeria.

not most, very few just like in every other tribe, but human rituals are very common in yoruba, no doubt but only few bad eggs especially among those traditional bearing names.
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nice2023(m): 5:49am On Jun 02, 2023
priceactionx:

not most, very few just like in every other tribe, but human rituals are very common in yoruba, no doubt but only few bad eggs especially among those traditional bearing names.

When was the last time a politician from that region stood up to condemn ritual killings.

Because many of them and the very poor amongst them are deeply involved in this.

What a pity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by adecz: 6:24am On Jun 02, 2023
They murdered an innocent lodger in
their hotel to harvest body parts❗️❗️😕😕

They must all die by hanging❗️❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by nedekid: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:

If that is the case, how come he claims not to have been at the hotel during the killing despite the supposed video evidence.
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by nedekid: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2023
adecz:

They murdered an innocent lodger in
their hotel to harvest body parts❗️❗️😕😕

They must all die by hanging❗️❗️❗️
Omo, na so shayo, but ultimately God saved me and my paddys life in the mid 90 during nysc. We were serving in aba, Abia state, weekend we sneeked out of camp and drove to owerri to do "goodtime".
Being new to the east, we looked for a hotel to lodge. Saw a decent hotel, we were about to pay for the rooms, next thing was I asked for a drink to step-down while sorting out payment. They said the bar was closed till the following day. Omo, we declined, saying how persin go Lodge, carry chicks and booze no go de. That was how we left that hotel.
Guess what, that very week was when the otokoto killing occurred in owerri, that, hotel we avoided was the Otokoto hotel where that little boy was killed. It was rumored that tens and tens of guests were murdered at night to harvest their organs.

5 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by adecz: 7:31am On Jun 02, 2023
nedekid:

Omo, na so shayo, but ultimately God saved me and my paddys life in the mid 90 during nysc. We were serving in aba, Abia state, weekend we sneeked out of camp and drove to owerri to do "goodtime".
Being new to the east, we looked for a hotel to lodge. Saw a decent hotel, we were about to pay for the rooms, next thing was I asked for a drink to step-down while sorting out payment. They said the bar was closed till the following day. Omo, we declined, saying how persin go Lodge, carry chicks and booze no go de. That was how we left that hotel.
Guess what, that very week was when the otokoto killing occurred in owerri, that, hotel we avoided was the Otokoto hotel where that little boy was killed. It was rumored that tens and tens of guests were murdered at night to harvest their organs.

Lucky you.

I remember that Otokoto incident & I think
the hotel owner was also tried & hanged.

It took the blood of that innocent boy
to expose them.

One can't be too careful in this country.
Death can appear anywhere, in fact your
close friends or relatives can sell you
out for money🤔

9 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by zeuss: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2023
tommy589:

Not even sure he was involved in the corpse disposal. Bad press and attempt to use his position to pervert justice in protecting his hotel brought this about

The deceased was not a first time lodger,why chosen him as a ritual victim? From the look of it,this is
stealing gone wrong. But he was already crucified before the judgement due to negative press

Hotel staffs are known to pocket lodgers payment when opportunity presents itself. I think this was why they presented a staff account to the deceased for payment

There is CCTV evidence

5 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Dexy4yah(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2023
Nemesis has caught up with him.

Anything that has a beginning equally has an end.
There are still people like him out there....and God ll keep exposing you.

Imagine lodging in an hotel then your life will now be at stake.....HORRIBLE

2 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Mrtaye: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2023
Escapist:
So why is the son on the run

2 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Mrtaye: 8:23am On Jun 02, 2023
tommy589:

So why did his son run away

3 Likes

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Nice2023(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2023
nedekid:

If that is the case, how come he claims not to have been at the hotel during the killing despite the supposed video evidence.

He lied and that was the reason the court found him wanton and culpable of manslaughter.

His son had since been at large ever since the matter came up. Why running if truly the guy died without them being involved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Escapist(f): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Mrtaye:

So why is the son on the run

So if the son who is more directly involved is on the run, they should kill the father for his crimes? The law does not work that way.
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by Escapist(f): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2023
Nice2023:

Hmm, okay then.
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by tommy589(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2023
zeuss:

There is CCTV evidence

CCTV that he was killed for ritual?
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by allenpaul(m): 9:33am On Jun 02, 2023
Escapist:

So if the son who is more directly involved is on the run, they should kill the father for his crimes? The law does not work that way.
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by tommy589(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2023
priceactionx:

There is high chance that he got involved directly.
there are lots of evidences showing that, he said in yoruba, "oni je lara " that is, he saw the boy has a good luck charm in his body , if you understand that, that means his blood likely be a goodluck to his business. And the guy is a bread winner true true of his family.
He conived with his runaway son. I believe that was not the first time he was doing that. Remember he owns a private university and some other hotels and also a high chief (hope you understand what that means).
Add all those together. I pity some of his students, many might have gone in goke's way.

Kindly post one or two of "lots" of evidences here or direct me to a link to view it
Re: STATEMENT Adedoyin Made When Court Sentenced Him To Death Over The Murder Of Tim by RomanGreen: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2023
adontcare:

Stop being emotional, ask yourself why he refused to come to the witness box to testify, does that sound like someone who is innocent? Yes he may be innocent but his behaviors and misdemeanors throughout the trial gives him away as someone guilty. Why will the innocent refuse to testify for his freedom? This is a big question I find very uncommon. Anyway only God knows the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Students Arrested Over Kidnap, Rape, Murder Of Colleague / Opay Freeze My Account / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.