Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? (1809 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / About To Break Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Risk Of Travelling In Nigeria / I Have A Very Bad Habit And I Think Im Strongly Addicted. How Do I Break Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by johnnyn1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
I love my baby but atimes I feel left out in the relationship..
She doesn't call, text, or chat me. her excuse is she doesn't have credit to reach out..
An incident happened last two week.. I called her no thrice consecutively it's was busy for like 5 minutes, so I chilled to call her back...
it rang she didn't pick up.
tried it twice again.. still she didn't pick..
I was furious
when I chatted her up. she couldn't even apologize for missing by call..
Could it be she is seeing someone else?

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Your real name should be Sissy not Johnny

7 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Nutase: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Assistant boyfriend spotted.

Acknowledge your position to avoid heartbreak.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by kingjomezy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bro find the next available girl sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Holuwahphemy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol... This type of thread/post just manages to open all my '32' . Baba check yourself well, are you sure u're satisfying your woman, i'm not talking about 3 hours for e-play and 25 secs lovemaking grin
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by jaychubi: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol u r nt even in a rship with her n u r talking break up. She is jst using u to pass time. Start looking for another girl this one is gone, she is nt interested in u

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by jerryunit48: 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Should I even comment self?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by virud: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
If s/he doesn't call you.. Its simple. Don't panic. Don't beat yourself. Keep things in perspective.

“Dating is risky business.” It’s risky, of course, because there’s always the chance of getting hurt. If you are going to date, you need to accept that many different variables are at play when two people successfully come together and forge a real relationship. Timing, readiness, relationship status, and even luck all play an important role, so remember that and live by this cardinal rule of matchmaking.

What I’m about to say may be hard to hear but it’s the truth: How you respond to a guy/girl not calling is a reflection on how you feel about yourself, and not so much about the guy/girl. If you’re feeling bad because a guy/girl didn’t call, it means that you’ve gotten stuck jumping to some negative conclusions. To turn things around, focus on yourself by saying positive things about yourself. Say out loud, “I’m a good package, and I know other men/women will see that.” Repeat it multiple times throughout the day.

"The temptation to feel bad when someone you like doesn’t call is going to be strong, so watch out for the accompanying inclination to beat yourself up. Instead of focusing on the negative (he didn’t call), redirect your attention to something positive."
If it’s been a couple days and he hasn’t called, give him a week or so until you decide to move on. But once it’s apparent that he’s not going to call (usually around the one week marker), set a new goal of finding someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by youngsahito(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
abeg leave trash for lawma.The girl just dey play u around.use your head...

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by ElsonMorali: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Are you sure you are actually in a relationship with this girl or you imagine you are in a relationship with her Because she looks at you once a while? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
virud:
If s/he doesn't call you.. Its simple. Don't panic. Don't beat yourself. Keep things in perspective.

“Dating is risky business.” It’s risky, of course, because there’s always the chance of getting hurt. If you are going to date, you need to accept that many different variables are at play when two people successfully come together and forge a real relationship. Timing, readiness, relationship status, and even luck all play an important role, so remember that and live by this cardinal rule of matchmaking.

What I’m about to say may be hard to hear but it’s the truth: How you respond to a guy/girl not calling is a reflection on how you feel about yourself, and not so much about the guy/girl. If you’re feeling bad because a guy/girl didn’t call, it means that you’ve gotten stuck jumping to some negative conclusions. To turn things around, focus on yourself by saying positive things about yourself. Say out loud, “I’m a good package, and I know other men/women will see that.” Repeat it multiple times throughout the day.

"The temptation to feel bad when someone you like doesn’t call is going to be strong, so watch out for the accompanying inclination to beat yourself up. Instead of focusing on the negative (he didn’t call), redirect your attention to something positive."
If it’s been a couple days and he hasn’t called, give him a week or so until you decide to move on. But once it’s apparent that he’s not going to call (usually around the one week marker), set a new goal of finding someone else.

He feels bad for a very good reason and he should listen to his gut feeling. The girl is clearly not very interested.

My advice: Ignore her and move on. Girls in love do not act like that. They can't wait to see your name on the screen of their phones. Don't be a mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by MizMyColi(f): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

He feels bad for a very good reason and he should listen to his gut feeling. The girl is clearly not very interested.

My advice: Ignore her and move on. Girls in love do not act like that. They can't wait to see your name on the screen of their phones. Don't be a mumu.

Simple and shortest.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by virud: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mindfulness:

Did you {take time to} read what I posted?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by MizMyColi(f): 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
virud:

Bros, this is more like textbook (internet) relationship advice.

Like I love a guy and he claims he loves me too...and he does not communicate me in any way for let's say...Two days.....at the start of our relationship when the loff usually shaks sumbodi like mard?
And I feel this disconnect from him...??

Hian.

The best I will do is try not to label or judge the situation, but I am moving on.

Of course, he will be back to explain himself or not.
Whatever happens after then will determine if I should put his market back on my head or dust it off my shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by virud: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Bros, this is more like textbook (internet) relationship advice.

Like I love a guy and he claims he loves me too...and he does not communicate me in any way for let's say...Two days.....at the start of our relationship when the loff usually shaks sumbodi like mard?
And I feel this disconnect from him...??

Hian.

The best I will do is try not to label or judge the situation, but I am moving on.

Of course, he will be back to explain himself or not.
Whatever happens after then will determine if I should put his market back on my head or dust it off my shoulders.

Correct.
Simply put...
Dont Panic> Afterall you just got to know this person. Its either acceptance or Rejection. Why the melt down?
Benefit of doubt>> You owe him / her that. There could be some legitimate reasons why s/he stopped communicating. In this case, 'NO AIRTIME', which isn't just flying.

Then you decide to put his market back on your head or dust it off your shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by johnnyn1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
let me shed more light on this relationship..
been dating since early 2015.. at the first two month she was cool and nice.
I once teased her That I was broke and she surprise me with a little token. that like 2015..
since then till now.. she hasn't helped with 1000 naira or 100 naira card..
I always get her nice stuffs and celebrate her with gifts on her birthday but she has never given me a gifts..

This is really sad for me
i am a custom designer. I make custom wears and sell custom apparels..
I get her lot of custom designs..
So Money wasn't really my problem buh she never for once helped me.
This is really dishearten.
but why do ladies acts like that??

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by johnnyn1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
virud:

Correct.
Simply put...
Dont Panic> Afterall you just got to know this person. Its either acceptance or Rejection. Why the melt down?
Benefit of doubt>> You owe him / her that. There could be some legitimate reasons why s/he stopped communicating. In this case, 'NO AIRTIME', which isn't just flying.

Then you decide to put his market back on your head or dust it off your shoulders.

Nope Been in the relationship for almost 3years
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Newboss(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
johnnyn1:
let me shed more light on this relationship..
been dating since early 2015.. at the first two month she was cool and nice.
I once teased her That I was broke and she surprise me with a little token. that like 2015..
since then till now.. she hasn't helped with 1000 naira or 100 naira card..
I always get her nice stuffs and celebrate her with gifts on her birthday but she has never given me a gifts..

This is really sad for me
i am a custom designer. I make custom wears and sell custom apparels..
I get her lot of custom designs..
So Money wasn't really my problem buh she never for once helped me.
This is really dishearten.
but why do ladies acts like that??
Stop touching her there. It's irritating my penìs angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Idk why you think you're in a relationship with someone who doesn't communicate with you. You're clearly in a relationship by yourself. Move on and find someone else who's interested in you and has your time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by jashar(f): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Love is never enough to keep a relationship...

Berra take the exit route out of that relationship guy...

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is a one-sided love story.
Now that you're no more drunk in love and you've realised your tally of favors are adding up while hers remains stagnant, you might want to do yourself a favor by getting out of the toxic relationship. The sooner you accept she's done with you, the sooner you can leave her behind and the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Londonboyrep(m): 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
This op is what I call a real dunce

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by crunchyg: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
This is a one-sided love story.
Now that you're no more drunk in love and you've realised your tally of favors are adding up while hers remains stagnant, you might want to do yourself a favor by getting out of the toxic relationship. The sooner you accept she's done with you, the sooner you can leave her behind and the better for you.
. You are beautiful
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by emerged01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
You are just a tool in her hand,maybe a screwdriver to screw or unscrew when the needs arise. It is your decision if you want to remain a tool.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seriously do you have to attach random pictures to your posts?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
crunchyg:
. You are beautiful
Thank you
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Peachess(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
It's obvious she's not into you, stop forcing yourself on her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by crunchyg: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Thank you
Can we get to know ourselves better?
Re: Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
It looks like she's not interested, break up with her and I believe the right woman would come at the right time smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... / Spouse Before Kids? / Will I Be Seen As The Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.