Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... (1837 Views)

I Need Your Advice, I'm So Depressed. / I'm So Depressed I'm Loosing Strength To Go On / I Am Koboless, And Really Depressed. Please Help In Any Little way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by IfeomaRash(f): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
I am so depressed,please help me.....My Father has decided to make life a living hell for me.He believes he owned me and all I got. He believes he is entitled to my little salary. I have sacrificed all I have over the years for him.He collects without appreciation rather curses and insults. I decided to start saving in 2018. But at the end, I lost again to him.2019 is a new year.I plan to start saving but I can't.I am becoming more depressed everyday.I nearly killed myself some days ago.I have been thinking.My father works too but can never assist me with anything for more than 10 years and I am just 22 years old. He doesn't talk to me unless if maybe he is happy I have given him something.People see me everyday and think I am happy.I am not.I just want to die away but I also don't want to suffer again in hell.The fear of God punishing me for ending my life has been keeping me going.
I need help,I want to leave home now.I want to go far away from home.I want to start all over again.Even if its as a cleaner or something.I am tired........... Please help me...........

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by madridguy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Where is your mummy?

4 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Chuks9000: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
You need to first move on just like you suggested.
Secondly, learn to say I don't have. Don't worry cos you ain't sinning by that lie. It doesn't necessarily mean there is no money. But that you don't have money to waste.
If you die today, your old man will not kill himself. He will rather move on. So, why not move on? Attend to his issues according to importance.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by DEXTROVERT: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
IfeomaRash:
I am so depressed,please help me.....My Father has decided to make life a living hell for me.He believes he owned me and all I got. He believes he is entitled to my little salary. I have sacrificed all I have over the years for him.He collects without appreciation rather curses and insults. I decided to start saving in 2018. But at the end, I lost again to him.2019 is a new year.I plan to start saving but I can't.I am becoming more depressed everyday.I nearly killed myself some days ago.I have been thinking.My father works too but can never assist me with anything for more than 10 years and I am just 22 years old. He doesn't talk to me unless if maybe he is happy I have given him something.People see me everyday and think I am happy.I am not.I just want to die away but I also don't want to suffer again in hell.The fear of God punishing me for ending my life has been keeping me going.
I need help,I want to leave home now.I want to go far away from home.I want to start all over again.Even if its as a cleaner or something.I am tired........... Please help me...........

wish we can chat and share some ideas
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Eroms4life17(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is serious my dear sister. First are you an only child? second, how was your childhood with him especially in relation with him. Again, have u reported this matter to an elderly member of the family or your pastor? He may not know how his actions are affecting you. We have alot to talk about concerning this matter. send me a private message so I can send u my whatsapp number. stay strong and don't take hasty decisions.
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Eroms4life17(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gone through some of your old threads concerning this your dad matter. we need to talk
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Tony142: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
I can relate, are u done with University education? If yes, just look for a new job on another town or state dat is a bit far from ur home, then leave dat house and start over again

I know the society will say it is not good for an unmarried lady to leave alone, if someone ask u while leaving alone, just tell them is because of your job, the town u are leaving is were u could found job, so u have to stay there to prevent unnecessary transport fare
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by onegig(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
If someone causes you so much pain and you decide to stick around then you are your own worst enemy and deserve no empathy.

What happened to standing up for yourself ? A family that gives you grief is no family please. Forget paternity. If you have been pushed to the point of suicide, then it's gotten to the point you take a step back and reevaluate your relationship with whosoever is causing you such. No bloodline is above your mental health.

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by IfeomaRash(f): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
I have a diploma.My Mum is so helpless about everything happening.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your father is a fool angry.. He ain't your family cause family is not just about blood relations.. Cut him off completely. You also need to confide in someone and speak out so you don't harm yourself. Depression kills and that's a fact.
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
IfeomaRash:
why not tell him that you can only afford to give him certain amount every month and stick to it while you keep the rest for yourself. I think he's just selfish, any way don't let him ruin your finances. Don't let him end your life too! You can chat me up
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
How about a DNA test? The man you call father might have a secret deal with your "helpless" mom.

That being said, your story is very difficult to comprehend. Do you share same phone and salary account with your dad?

Anyways, you need to stop "buying" his love with your salary. Fatherly love is divine and innate. If the man you call father cannot love you and treat you well (at no cost), then he is not your father.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Ganjafama(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
No matter the advice given to her, she will continue dashing him all her savings. She was advised concerning this issue in 2017. Fast forward to 2019, she is still giving him her savings.
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by dingbang(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
IfeomaRash:
email me your cv @ firstben94@gmail.com
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 17, 2019
I don't know why you people are like this. Why can't you guys be truthful for once?. Am very sure you hv an interior motives. People like you will always want some helpers doubt your story.
You were 23 years last 2 years now 22years this year. Does it add up? I intentionally wanted to ask you something before, but I don't think is necessary. Am having a doubtful mind.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by perousd: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nairaland Detectives!!! Hahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
perousd:
Nairaland Detectives!!! Hahahaha hahahaha
the OP just shot him/her self in the foot

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Mizwisdom(f): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seems you're looking for who to scam sad
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
priceaction:
I don't know why you people are like this. Why can't you guys be truthful for once?. Am very sure you hv an interior motives. People like you will always want some helpers doubt your story.
You were 23 years last 2 years now 22years this year. Does it add up? I intentionally wanted to ask you something before, but I don't think is necessary. Am having a doubtful mind.
can you imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by bennyrazz: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
the thing with lies is that you always have to use lies to cover it up and when you forget your lies, it becomes a problem because a whirlwind will blow and open the fowl's yansh

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by MummyIMadeIt: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well if u need a place to relocate to I can be of help..
Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Vcent50: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
First of all,where did you reside,cus me I reside in Benin city,I can give you my apartment to stay,and from there you can look for a job,why am saying this is that am not always at home,and it seems the rent am paying in that house is just like a wastage,so I just need some one who I can have a conversation with when am around,so think it properly,if you interested just pm me let reason together

1 Like

Re: I Am So Depressed Please Help Me....... by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
IfeomaRash:
how are things with you and your dad now? Did you later leave and get a new apartment?

(1) (Reply)

A Daughter Is Looking For Her Father. Do You Know Him? / Help My Company Arrested Me / Help My Husband Shares Boxers With His Siblins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.