Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please,can Anybody Recommend Where To Study For Ccna Class - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please,can Anybody Recommend Where To Study For Ccna Class (543 Views)

Ccna Certification / Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? / NASA Launches N541b Parker Solar Probe Into The Sun's Atmosphere To Study It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please,can Anybody Recommend Where To Study For Ccna Class by daakins(m): 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
hello friends, please i need advise from you all. can anyone recommend where i can go for CCNA class? I read about NEW HORIZON and GIIT institute online... please,if you have studied in any of the two institutes,what is d teaching like?. Are they hands on pratical? are their lectures in depth? Please i need your advice....Thanks..
Re: Please,can Anybody Recommend Where To Study For Ccna Class by iberibe1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
My guy, pls forget about all those big names without content. Go to cophild at OBAFEMI AWOLOWO house in Ikeja and ask of Emeka, the guy is good on the job and knows how to impact knowledge. I just finished my training of ccnp route with him and I can tell you that I am ccnp certified.
His phone no is 08146951880. He will break it down for you especially if you are beginner and ensure your foundstion is solid.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Developer For As Low As 15,000 At Harmony Innovation Hub (abuja) / World's First Floating Village To Breathe New Life Into Old Dream / How To Transfer Contacts From Android Phone To Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.