Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? (4071 Views)

Has Anybody Opened A Gmail Account Recently / How To Sell Anything To Anybody / Please,can Anybody Recommend Where To Study For Ccna Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Daniel2802(m): 2:55am On Jan 11, 2019
Good morning NL. Okay, was away from PH last year for a while due to school and came back around August. Passed Aba road, to discover the former Zenith ICT building has been rebranded to Tech Creek.

As a tech enthusiast and curious person, I decided to check them up online, checked their services and all. I totally fell on love with the place but I don't really know how to join. When I called them last year, they were like they had no space.

I don't even want to stay in their AC filled halls or offices, I'm cool working at the open space beside the creek.

I believe working there, I will have access to adequate light supply and a great opportunity to learn from my seniors in the industry.

Please is there anyone that could guide me? Thanks a lot.
Good morning NL. Okay, was away from PH last year for a while due to school and came back around August. Passed Aba road, to discover the former Zenith ICT building has been rebranded to Tech Creek.

As a tech enthusiast and curious person, I decided to check them up online, checked their services and all. I totally fell in love with the place but I don't really know how to join. When I called them last year, they were like they had no space.

I don't even want to stay in their AC filled halls or offices, I'm cool working at the open space beside the creek.

I believe working there, I will have access to adequate light supply and a great opportunity to learn from my seniors in the industry.

Please is there anyone that could guide me? Thanks a lot.

Cc
Mynd44
Seun

Please mods, help out.
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Sonoyom(m): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
I have been there a couple of times for the RIVEMIS ict training for teachers in the state. I made enquiry from the staff there about joining them, the response i got wasn't specific
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Daniel2802(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Sonoyom:
I have been there a couple of times for the RIVEMIS ict training for teachers in the state. I made enquiry from the staff there about joining them, the response i got wasn't specific
Wow, I actually registered on their website. The offer boot camp courses. There's animators, coding and game development courses coming up. 12 weeks intensive boot camp from June 12, unfortunately I wouldn't be around as I don't sch near. I actually want to work with them.
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Daniel2802(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fast forward to today, I had Industrial Attachment to do this holiday. After sending a few enquiry emails, I was directed to apply through the State Secretariat. I went there as we vacated from school. Submitted school IT letter, came back after 4 days. Collected the government IT attachment list.

I took it back to TechCreek, was informed they have to officially receive a letter from the ICT at the secretariat. Had to drop the government IT attachment list I got from the Ministry of Establishment. While dropping it, the receptionist told me to just drop the list and they'll call me if my application is successful. Asked what was the criteria for selection since dropping just the list is what everyone is doing and there's nothing to determine who is best for the job. She answered me that I'm not the first to do IT and they know how they have been doing it. This was the fourth week of Septemeber and I started the application from the third week.

I left there and till now I didn't receive any call or such. I'm still hopeful for there and I'll apply next year.
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Sonoyom(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Daniel2802:
Fast forward to today, I had Industrial Attachment to do this holiday. After sending a few enquiry emails, I was directed to apply through the State Secretariat. I went there as we vacated from school. Submitted school IT letter, came back after 4 days. Collected the government IT attachment list.

I took it back to TechCreek, was informed they have to officially receive a letter from the ICT at the secretariat. Had to drop the government IT attachment list I got from the Ministry of Establishment. While dropping it, the receptionist told me to just drop the list and they'll call me if my application is successful. Asked what was the criteria for selection since dropping just the list is what everyone is doing and there's nothing to determine who is best for the job. She answered me that I'm not the first to do IT and they know how they have been doing it. This was the fourth week of Septemeber and I started the application from the third week.

I left there and till now I didn't receive any call or such. I'm still hopeful for there and I'll apply next year.
Anything connected to government at all levels in this country will always lack transparency
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Daniel2802(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Sonoyom:

Anything connected to government at all levels in this country will always lack transparency
Sad but true, anyways I'll still try again next year.
Re: Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody? by Sonoyom(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daniel2802:
Sad but true, anyways I'll still try again next year.
Hoping against hope, just do your part because no one knows the day or hour

(1) (Reply)

3.5KVA 48volts Luminous Inverter For Sale. / Get Whatsapp Chat History Of Other People By Typing Their Number / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back 4gb For 1000, 1gb For 200 And 250mb For 100 Nai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.