Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? (846 Views)

Abortion Should Be Encouraged By Christians If Heaven Is Truly The Goal / Calling A Pastor DADDY / Pastor's Wife MOMMY Is A Fraud Invented By Christians / Daddy Freeze: Proverbs, Psalms Not Written By Christians, Not Good For Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
I think the Christians on this forum are losing it. I don't think their bible asked them to focus their attentions on other religions or beliefs, but that's what many of them are now doing.
I'm expecting topics like 'Jesus is Coming Soon' 'Endtime is Here' 'Hell Fire is Real' etc from christians, but what I'm seeing now are more of 'How Richard Dawkin Flopped' 'How Atheists Commit Strawman' etc.

Pls Christians, what's happening to you guys? Don't let atheist-related topic take over this section. Don't fall the hand of Yahweh your god. Bring back revival, make everywhere 'hot' for fictitious Jesus, proclaim it as Mrpresident does. Bring back your propaganda to keep Christianity relevant. Where are your false testimonies? Bring them on, lest your religion will fade off quicklier than expected.
Wake up Christians! Wake up in this period when Yahweh your god is held captive in his spiritual prsion. Rescue him before it is too late.

A Sarcasm of Otem>>>>

cc: Kingebukasblog, Jacksonville, Wilgrea7, Oladeegbu, Realmindz, Hopefullandlord, Hahn, Johnydon22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Because atheism is dead and we are organizing its funeral

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
lol. As a matter of fact, you hardly quote the bible or mention the name of your god, so I'd rather take you for a deist rather than a Christian. BTW, if I may ask, what's the name of your own god?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by hopefulLandlord: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
lol. As a matter of fact, you hardly quote the bible or mention the name of your god, so I'd rather take you for a deist rather than a Christian. BTW, if I may ask, what's the name of your own god?

lololololololol hahahahaha.

Christians have tried to monopolize the common noun, "god," as if it refers specifically to the still very dead Jewish carpenter. They play this wonderful game of bait and switch where they argue for the theoretical existence of "a god," (eg "god obviously designed the universe" ) and then quietly slip in "their god" into the equation. It's just more of those deceptive and dishonest "Christian values" we hear so much about.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by lalanice(f): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
how many Christians open threads about atheism compared to d number of atheists who open threads jst to talk about a religion and a God they say doesn't exist?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by GodsMopol: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin

Lemme open another one
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by GodsMopol: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
lalanice:
how many Christians open threads about atheism compared to d number of atheists who open threads jst to talk about a religion and a God they say doesn't exist?

There was a day I was forced to ignore threads on religion section as most were threads about some folks pointing accusing fingers to God

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by lalanice(f): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
GodsMopol:

There was a day I was forced to ignore threads on religion section as most were threads about some folks pointing accusing fingers to God
hehehe.... they like to talk about God even more than most Christians do, I think its jst them fighting off the belief, while they repeatedly try to convince themselves that they are on the right path

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lololololololol hahahahaha.

Christians have tried to monopolize the common noun, "god," as if it refers specifically to the still very dead Jewish carpenter. They play this wonderful game of bait and switch where they argue for the theoretical existence of "a god," (eg "god obviously designed the universe" ) and then quietly slip in "their god" into the equation. It's just more of those deceptive and dishonest "Christian values" we hear so much about.
Many of them are now ashamed to mention the name of their god. They'd rather argue in favour of an 'unknown' creator.
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
lalanice:
the stat is dropping, that's what I'm saying. Imagine Kingebukasblog's last four threads. They're all on topic related to atheism.

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
the stat is dropping, that's what I'm saying. Imagine Kingebukasblog's last four threads. They're all on topic related to atheism.

I already explained why ogbeni

KingEbukasBlog:

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I already explained why ogbeni

This reason is illogical ogagun.
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by lalanice(f): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
that's just one person posting 4threads, yet y'all come here to make several threads.
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by DeistSlayer: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
wen dese deists stuk betwixt past n present gonna just realise god na real!? gotta spread confusion n call atheists arro, but wetin they reasons for god don exist? mtchewwww

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
it's. Ibliss he worships

Laughing

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
it angel micheal
eh eh, I thought it was Angel Ge Bread cool
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
eh eh, I thought it was Angel Ge Bread cool
I have modified d post
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeistSlayer:
wen dese deists stuk betwixt past n present gonna just realise god na real!? gotta spread confusion n call atheists arro, but wetin they reasons for god don exist? mtchewww]
“A’oodhu bilLahil-‘adheem wa bi wajhil-kareemi wa bi sultaanihil-qadeemi min ash-Shaytaani-rajeem”‎

[I seek refuge with Allah the Mighty, with His Noble Face and with His Eternal Authority from Shaytaan, the Accursed]‎.

Dey suppose write viewer for this topic nah
Bros na ur pikin b dat for dat gif?
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by butterflyl1on: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Epic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Epic grin

Im 100 percent certain he didn't see that coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by DeistSlayer: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:

“A’oodhu bilLahil-‘adheem wa bi wajhil-kareemi wa bi sultaanihil-qadeemi min ash-Shaytaani-rajeem”‎

[I seek refuge with Allah the Mighty, with His Noble Face and with His Eternal Authority from Shaytaan, the Accursed]‎.

Dey suppose write viewer for this topic nah
Bros na ur pikin b dat for dat gif?

wetin be your mission? confusion? na play an give answer

wen dese deists stuk betwixt past n present gonna just realise god na real!? gotta spread confusion n call atheists arro, but wetin they reasons for god don exist? mtchewwww

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeistSlayer:

wetin be your mission? confusion? na play an give answer

so u born them plenty self train dem well ooo
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by GoodMuyis(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
This shows you that religion sections is dying off from Nairaland just like some once-active section like programming and webmaster, what remain in those section is just business advert, and the Mods could not do cleanup.

People need what add values to their life, but argument and attack from sadist is what religion section give most, mind you Majority are Christian but their interest is no more here.

Maybe we can say Law of Diminishing Return is at work. Who knows it might grow like virus that will shutdown whole Forum, except the owners of the website are creative and innovative live Facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Im 100 percent certain he didn't see that coming grin
Anything can come, I asked cos I need answers, but your response was wack.
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by realmindz: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:

The guy is in a state of confusion, I believe he knows the bible/Christianity makes no sense but he has an ego to defend. He is a Christian apologetic, the most annoying set of Christians you can ever come across.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
realmindz:

The guy is in a state of confusion, I believe he knows the bible/Christianity makes no sense but he has an ego to defend. He is a Christian apologetic, the most annoying set of Christians you can ever come across.

wink
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
realmindz:

Very obvious...
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by OtemSapien: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
GoodMuyis:
This shows you that religion sections is dying off from Nairaland just like some once-active section like programming and webmaster, what remain in those section is just business advert, and the Mods could not do cleanup.

People need what add values to their life, but argument and attack from sadist is what religion section give most, mind you Majority are Christian but their interest is no more here.

Maybe we can say Law of Diminishing Return is at work. Who knows it might grow like virus that will shutdown whole Forum, except the owners of the website are creative and innovative live Facebook
This doesn't give an answer to the question. I didn't say that christians are not participating anymore, rather, I say that they are opening more of threads of atheist-bashing and so, rather than the usual 'jesus is coming' thread we do see before.
Re: Why Are Most Threads Opened Nowadays By Christians About Atheists? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
This doesn't give an answer to the question. I didn't say that christians are not participating anymore, rather, I say that they are opening more of threads of atheist-bashing and so, rather than the usual 'jesus is coming' thread we do see before.
this guy they trash.

LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Akoko Monarchs Verdict: TB Joshua Is Our Son, Our Pride / . / Picture Of A Building With Three Different Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.